Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2019 6:56 am  #1

Please help me with any advice.

Hey everyone,

I posted my story on the ex discussion but I saw that this "help me align" forum also have people talking about their exes so I will also post my story. I am desperate for any advice so please do help if you see this.ย 

My name is Ella and I've known about the law of attraction for a while now. I tried using it on many occasions and I never succeed. But this time I really want it to work. I was in a relationship with a guy for 6 months and since the beginning, it was a long distance relationship as we live in different cities (I met him during my work trip). We got together really fast because we just clicked and I really thought that he was the one. I still believe that he is the one. But then he moved to another country and that's when we started having arguments. He was unhappy because he thought I was controlling and I felt that he was controlling one. I finally told him that I wanted to break up because I thought we did not have a strong friendship as our foundation so I wanted to go back to when we just met and start over. He agreed and we cried. After the breakup, we still talked to each other every day as we normally would but what I didn't know is that he started to move on. I recently found out that he has completely moved on and he'sย thinking about seeing new people. I am so sad because I don't want this to be over. I want him back as my boyfriend and not my friend or best friend. ย 

I started googling ways to get my ex back, many people say don't agree to be friends because then you would allow the other person to transition easily, but I did that and he has transitioned. Another thing, the no contact rule, I did that but because we talked every day he just messaged me as per normal and after I didn't reply him for a few days he just thought I was being immature because he told me he wanted to see other people. We broke up on such good terms and I was so unaware about the situation. Now I really don't know how to get him back. I told him that if there's no chance of us getting back together then I don't wanna be his friend, he said he understands and that's that. I feel so hopeless now. What do I do?

For reference, we got together from January 2018 until mid of July and we were "friends" ever since. so he had a long time to transition. we still argued like a couple when we were just friends if anything it was worse because I felt like I didn't have the right to ask him about his life but at the same time I wanted to know. Maybe that's why he stopped liking me cause I became the crazy "girlfriend" that he didn't want.

Please please give me some advice. I really love this guy and I think he is the one. ย 

3/16/2019 2:20 pm  #2

Re: Please help me with any advice.

Forget all of that other stuff you've heard and start living in the end of the wish fulfilled as taught and explained by Neville Goddard. This applies to manifesting anything and everything, not only to be with a certain person.

When you live in the end, you go straight to the very end in your imagination where this person is not your ex-boyfriend, he is your boyfriend, and you stay there, being faithful to that imaginal act, making it as real as possible, being consistent, persistent, and patient, ignoring anything in the outside world that would deny that, and having faith that what you are doing in your imagination is creating the relationship you want, until it manifests in the outside world. Do not do anything to attempt to manipulate the situation outwardly. Do it only in your imagination with faith that it will work. Just like it takes a certain period of time for a seed to grow into a plant or a tree and it takes a certain period of time from conception to birth, different times for different mammals, this will take a certain period of time, and nobody knows what that is. ย 

Read The Law and the Promise, chapter three, and listen to The Secret of God, which is particularly good about being with specific people. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

Last edited by Cynthia (3/16/2019 2:24 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/16/2019 9:20 pm  #3

Hey Cynthia,

Wow thank you so much for you reply. Does it mean that I can still reply him when he texts me? I can reply him as per normal and I don't have to not ro tell him what I'm doing to make him wonder and think about me?

3/16/2019 9:35 pm  #4

ellybear wrote:

Hey Cynthia,

Wow thank you so much for you reply. Does it mean that I can still reply him when he texts me? I can reply him as per normal and I don't have to not ro tell him what I'm doing to make him wonder and think about me?

ย 

You're very welcome. Yes, you can reply to him. Don't tell him what you are doing in your imagination. Keep that to yourself. Behave normally.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/16/2019 9:37 pm)

3/17/2019 10:23 am  #5

Hmm I think I can do that, I can reply him normally. But would be it okay if I message him first? Or do I have to wait for him to message me every time?

3/17/2019 11:47 am  #6

ellybear wrote:

Hmm I think I can do that, I can reply him normally. But would be it okay if I message him first? Or do I have to wait for him to message me every time?

ย 
I've reread your original post, and I wouldn't contact him the first time if I were you. I would wait until I heard from him first. The so-called no contact 'rule' doesn't always apply, and it didn't apply in your case because you were on speaking terms at the time, and as you said yourself, when you suddenly stopped speaking to him or replying to his messages, it looked like you were being immature.

What people seem to find so difficult to understand is that what you are imagining is creating your experiences in the outside world. We are all constantly imagining and constantly creating whether we realise it or not and can't switch it off.  This is the reason for consciously creating the situation you want or the relationship you want in your imagination rather than doing something overt to try to manipulate outward conditions directly. The imaginal acts precede outside circumstances. You've got to change the situation in your imagination first, otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure. As I said before, go straight to the end result you want in your imagination where you have the ideal relationship with this person, and ignore anything that denies this, such as your SP 'moving on' or wanting to date other people or dating other people.  Be what other people might call 'delusional', but don't tell anybody about what you're doing.

I was married for a very long time to someone, long before I ever heard of Neville, and all I did to accomplish that was imagine being married to him and imagine wearing a wedding ring. It was long distance with minimal contact. I did leave out some important details, though, leaving certain things to chance, so I would definitely not make that mistake again. We're divorced now but still speak to each other on a regular basis. My current SP is somebody I haven't spoken with for over 2 years. I was undecided for most of the time between then and now whether I wanted a relationship with him and kept changing my mind back and forth until this year when I finally decided I did want the relationship with him and have been doing exactly what I've told you, living in the end in my imagination with everything being just the way I want it to be. This person is also long distance and has cut me off 4 times, and the longest time was for 4 years and 4 months. Time doesn't matter, distance doesn't matter, I'm not worried so don't you be. I reckon that, even though I haven't heard from my SP yet, my imaginal acts have been working because I've had a male pen friend for 8 years who just wrote to me twice in succession for the first time ever without my replying in between to tell me he 'found himself missing me' and went on to tell me on a friendship level what I've been imagining my SP saying on a more romantic level.  I don't do social media, but if you do and he does, stay away from his or anything else that could upset you.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/17/2019 11:58 am)

3/18/2019 4:02 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

ellybear wrote:

ย 
I've reread your original post, and I wouldn't contact him the first time if I were you. I would wait until I heard from him first. The so-called no contact 'rule' doesn't always apply, and it didn't apply in your case because you were on speaking terms at the time, and as you said yourself, when you suddenly stopped speaking to him or replying to his messages, it looked like you were being immature.

What people seem to find so difficult to understand is that what you are imagining is creating your experiences in the outside world. We are all constantly imagining and constantly creating whether we realise it or not and can't switch it off.  This is the reason for consciously creating the situation you want or the relationship you want in your imagination rather than doing something overt to try to manipulate outward conditions directly. The imaginal acts precede outside circumstances. You've got to change the situation in your imagination first, otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure. As I said before, go straight to the end result you want in your imagination where you have the ideal relationship with this person, and ignore anything that denies this, such as your SP 'moving on' or wanting to date other people or dating other people.  Be what other people might call 'delusional', but don't tell anybody about what you're doing.

I was married for a very long time to someone, long before I ever heard of Neville, and all I did to accomplish that was imagine being married to him and imagine wearing a wedding ring. It was long distance with minimal contact. I did leave out some important details, though, leaving certain things to chance, so I would definitely not make that mistake again. We're divorced now but still speak to each other on a regular basis. My current SP is somebody I haven't spoken with for over 2 years. I was undecided for most of the time between then and now whether I wanted a relationship with him and kept changing my mind back and forth until this year when I finally decided I did want the relationship with him and have been doing exactly what I've told you, living in the end in my imagination with everything being just the way I want it to be. This person is also long distance and has cut me off 4 times, and the longest time was for 4 years and 4 months. Time doesn't matter, distance doesn't matter, I'm not worried so don't you be. I reckon that, even though I haven't heard from my SP yet, my imaginal acts have been working because I've had a male pen friend for 8 years who just wrote to me twice in succession for the first time ever without my replying in between to tell me he 'found himself missing me' and went on to tell me on a friendship level what I've been imagining my SP saying on a more romantic level.  I don't do social media, but if you do and he does, stay away from his or anything else that could upset you.

This was refreshing Cynthia. I donโ€™t really worry about Ike like I used to so thatโ€™s a relief. Good luck with your new sp!

ย 

3/18/2019 5:56 pm  #8

Thank you, excalibar. I'm glad to hear you're not distressing yourself so much.

3/18/2019 8:34 pm  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Have you heard of Joseph Alai? Heโ€™s a Neville fan and I love his videos and what he does.

ย 

3/18/2019 8:44 pm  #10

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Have you heard of Joseph Alai? Heโ€™s a Neville fan and I love his videos and what he does.

ย 
No.

Board footera