Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2015 9:29 am  #21

Re: Ask and it is Given

"So for an observer [who we are all trying NOT TO BE], the better it gets, the better it gets; or the worse it gets, the worse it gets. However, one who is a visionary thrives in all times"

7/20/2015 9:32 am  #22

"A belief is only a practiced vibration. In other words, once you have practiced a thought long enough, then anytime you approach the subject of that thought, the LoA will take you easily into the full vibration of your belief"

7/20/2015 9:34 am  #23

"once you are aware of the power of your thoughts, and of your ability to allow in the things that you desire, you then have creative control of your experience. But if you are predominantly focused upond the results of your focused thoughts rather than feeling you rway within your thoughts, it is easy to lose your way"

7/20/2015 9:35 am  #24

"ONCE YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, AND ONCE YOU DELIVERATLEY REACH FOR THOUGHTS THAT HOLD YOU IN VIBRATIONAL ALIGNMENT WITH WHO YOU ARE, YOUR WORLD WILL ALSO FALL INTO ALIGNMENT-AND WELL-BEING WILL SHOW ITSELF TO YOU IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE"

7/20/2015 9:48 am  #25

Great info, and thanks for posting. I will copy these verses so I can read them again and again.

I have so many books on LOA already that I think I am having information overload. I don't have this one yet and now tempted to buy it, but I think I will focus on applying everything consciously on a daily basis for 30 days and see the results for myself.

Having said that, the best and the most practical LOA book that I read is this one: it is simple, very easy to understand, and he has some great tools and techniques that let you understand how manifestation works. http://www.amazon.com/The-Law-Attraction-Made-Simple/dp/0980194180

Β 

Last edited by Vera (7/20/2015 9:49 am)

7/24/2015 11:38 pm  #26

Thank You @Cherished and @bballerct50 for putting emphasis on to the most important remimders. I just bookmarked these pages...Thanks again

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

7/25/2015 12:01 am  #27

Great, was wondering if this is actually useful for anybody lol!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera