Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2019 10:41 am  #1

Missing Someone

Am feeling really emotional lately and I did end up manifesting my ex back (he actually came back twice but he also disappeared twice for long periods of time -the first time for 5 months and then 1.5 years).  He moved back home to the US where he's originally from because he was studying in Canada when we met (somehow he thought or expected that I knew he had relocated, which I don't understand but anyways). He says he misses me and wants me to visit him and at first I was up for it as I hadn't gone anywhere for like 15 years but then he when I asked him for details about when he wants me to come see him and for how long he said "oh like maybe in 2 or three months or the summer...?  So, I am not sure why he can wait so long if he truly misses me...? Just when I think logically if I miss someone I usually want to see them asap especially in a romantic relationship. Would love to hear from others about whether I am being irrational or crazy or ...over complicating things.  He has cheated in the past, although I don't have trust issues anymore but this doesn't feel right.  Makes me question whether or not he really likes me.  Have no problem if he doesn't like me as a person -I don't want to go where I am not really wanted. Just rationally speaking.  Anyways. Hope everyone is doing well and manifesting everything their hearts desire  . Hugs.

Just an update. He recently wrote to me saying again how much he misses me and that he wants me to move to the States to be with him that he wants to share his life with me...I don't know what to think...

Last edited by monarcopia (3/12/2019 5:19 pm)

3/17/2019 3:57 am  #2

Re: Missing Someone

Did it ever occur to you that he might not be able to drop everything to see you immediately? What if he has some things that he needs to take care of first so he can spend more time with you and give you more of his undivided attention when you do see each other? After what you said at the end about him wanting you to move to the states and share his life with him, I don't know why you're not feeling really happy. Isn't it what you wanted to have that relationship with him? It sounds like that's what he wants too.  I understand how you feel very keen to see him, but men can be different and may feel the need to get other things out of the way first. That doesn't mean they care any less. Don't spoil it for yourself by imagining all of the things you don't want. Assume things are just the way you want them to be.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/17/2019 4:06 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/18/2019 6:14 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Did it ever occur to you that he might not be able to drop everything to see you immediately? What if he has some things that he needs to take care of first so he can spend more time with you and give you more of his undivided attention when you do see each other? After what you said at the end about him wanting you to move to the states and share his life with him, I don't know why you're not feeling really happy. Isn't it what you wanted to have that relationship with him? It sounds like that's what he wants too. I understand how you feel very keen to see him, but men can be different and may feel the need to get other things out of the way first. That doesn't mean they care any less. Don't spoil it for yourself by imagining all of the things you don't want. Assume things are just the way you want them to be.

Hi,
Thank you so much for responding. Really appreciate it . Just to clarify , I don't actually expect my SP to drop everything for me or something like that. I mean, maybe on some level I would get the greater sense that he is really invested in the relationship if he took more initiative like getting the plane ticket price (like he said he would...he has also SAID a lot of things in the past with little follow through, which simply gave me the impression he was not that into me, which is fine). Also, my friends and family are against me getting back together with him, which does slightly complicate things but I am not angry or have any demands of him or expectations. We had a great connection but there were quite a few issues. Feel like he was emotionally abusive towards me ( I know I was needy and I,ve been dealing with that) but I wouldn't want to be subject to that again. And the last obstacle at least right now is that I don't have the money for a plane ticket. Cheers. Namaste.

3/18/2019 6:18 am  #4

monarcopia wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Did it ever occur to you that he might not be able to drop everything to see you immediately? What if he has some things that he needs to take care of first so he can spend more time with you and give you more of his undivided attention when you do see each other? After what you said at the end about him wanting you to move to the states and share his life with him, I don't know why you're not feeling really happy. Isn't it what you wanted to have that relationship with him? It sounds like that's what he wants too. I understand how you feel very keen to see him, but men can be different and may feel the need to get other things out of the way first. That doesn't mean they care any less. Don't spoil it for yourself by imagining all of the things you don't want. Assume things are just the way you want them to be.

Hi,
Thank you so much for responding. Really appreciate it . Just to clarify , I don't actually expect my SP to drop everything for me or something like that. I mean, maybe on some level I would get the greater sense that he is really invested in the relationship if he took more initiative like getting the plane ticket price (like he said he would...he has also SAID a lot of things in the past with little follow through, which simply gave me the impression he was not that into me, which is fine). Also, my friends and family are against me getting back together with him, which does slightly complicate things but I am not angry or have any demands of him or expectations. We had a great connection but there were quite a few issues. Feel like he was emotionally abusive towards me ( I know I was needy and I,ve been dealing with that) but I wouldn't want to be subject to that again. And the last obstacle at least right now is that I don't have the money for a plane ticket. Cheers. Namaste.

I don't recall your saying any of this before. Listen to this and see what you think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

3/18/2019 6:44 am  #5

Exactly! This resonates perfectly. So true. Thank you Cynthia

3/18/2019 7:04 am  #6

monarcopia wrote:

Exactly! This resonates perfectly. So true. Thank you Cynthia

It's very true. You're welcome.

3/18/2019 7:11 am  #7

At the time I was seeing my ex, I didn't have a job or any friends. That must be burdensome, I was aware of that and still understand why someone might want to run.  I changed my inner dialogue and my exterior world so I could give more love and he did come back. It did work but there still have been other challenges ( I know I am queen-of course not literally and I don't like to take advantage of people but just spiritually) but I see clearly that he is just not interested. And I am ok with that . We did have an AMAZING connection though but he told me that he tends to disappear, so I guess that makes me question whether he will always just run when things get tough...? I found that he had his profile on Bumble app when we were dating saying that he is only looking for something casual and I wasn't. Ok well, that's enough of me rambling on endlessly today.  Virtual hugs to you. Thank you for the wonderful link again. 

Last edited by monarcopia (3/18/2019 7:20 am)

3/18/2019 7:24 am  #8

monarcopia wrote:

At the time I was seeing my ex, I didn't have a job or any friends. That must be burdensome, I was aware of that and still understand why someone might want to run.  I changed my inner dialogue and my exterior world so I could give more love and he did come back. It did work but there still have been other challenges ( I know I am queen-of course not literally and I don't like to take advantage of people but just spiritually) but I see clearly that he is just not interested. And I am ok with that . We did have an AMAZING connection on some level. Really unexplainable but in the so called 'real world' it will probably not work and I am at peace with it. I wish him happiness. 

You've decided that he's not interested, presumably based on outward appearances and past experiences. If that's the way you want it, that's fine. If you really want to change that, you can. It's entirely up to you. It's your decision, not anybody else's.

Board footera