Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2019 5:41 pm  #1

So excited

I am going to manifest back the love of my life, we have had a FWB situation for a long time. We decided on a break last night. I always texted first and seemed more interested in a romantic relationship than him. I have been looking at LOA material for about 6 months now casually but now I really "feel" today like I know it to be true and I am so excited to start this challenge and align myself with the vibration of the woman who will attract a relationship with this guy.

2/25/2019 6:49 pm  #2

Re: So excited

Also- I have been manifesting a few small things for practice & that adds to my excitement.

In the last week:
1. asked to see a rubber duck (found a rubber duck keychain in car container that I had forgotten about)
2. asked to see blue glass (mom had a blue glass vase I had never noticed)
3. asked to see a purple or pink butterfly (gorgeous modern pink butterfly sticker on a file organizer at my new job)

2/25/2019 9:03 pm  #3

Loving the optimism but I'd change the wording to present test. Saying "I will get" implies it'll happen in the future and you'll be chasing it. 

Work on living as if you have the relationship now, what thoughts would you be thinking? What would you be doing? All that good and happy stuff! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

2/25/2019 9:41 pm  #4

great stuff Serendipity ty !

3/26/2019 1:36 am  #5

good day
i am new to this forum, im not exactly sure how it works but anyway i am interested in the 25 day challenge if anyone could maybe shed some light on how i start.

4/06/2019 3:13 pm  #6

jeymak2019 wrote:

good day
i am new to this forum, im not exactly sure how it works but anyway i am interested in the 25 day challenge if anyone could maybe shed some light on how i start.

Veronica has eBooks on the subject on Amazon, or if you head over to her YouTube channel there's a series there.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

4/10/2019 10:13 am  #7

Sharing lots of love and positive energy with you. I am too on this journey. Please keep us updated.

Board footera