Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2019 2:46 pm  #1

Person you hardly got to know but dream of their likeness?

Any advice on this? Many many years ago when I went to college I met a guy through a friend of mine who he was with at the time. We became friends on social media but didn’t really talk. He also didn’t go to my school. I liked him but obviously he was with my friend at the time. Later down the road they broke up and eventually he had a new girlfriend who I believe he had a child with. Even between that time they broke up and he had a new girlfriend I wouldn’t have felt able to get to know him just the fact that he was my friend’s ex. Throughout the years however I kept having dreams of people that reminded me of him, his height, features etc even though I’m waking life I didn’t not let myself think of him all the time. Flash forward now and I have been off most social media and lost contact with him and finally find him again on one but he hasn’t been active in over a year, he doesn’t seem to be with his gf anymore from the looks of it and I am wondering if he is actually gay judging by a picture of him and this guy looking really close to each other but I just can’t tell. I followed him on the social media and said hi anyway even though I might never hear from him. I am trying to get through this confusion I have and the recurring dreams and not sure what is causing it and why I have always felt so drawn to him. Maybe it’s just something astrological or maybe it’s just subconsciously that I am upset I never really got the chance to talk to him. I guess right now I am just trying to manifest that I will hear from him whatever the deal really is. And no, the friend I met him through and I aren’t close anymore or anything so I don’t really care at this point.

2/23/2019 3:11 pm  #2

Re: Person you hardly got to know but dream of their likeness?

Also when i say i dreamed of him i don’t mean it happened all the time but every time I dreamed of this archetype or whatever it felt very meaningful or something. I don’t know if it is just to do with my ketu (if you are into Vedic astrology) making me dream of people like that because I don’t know all of his astrology. I didn’t have these dreams until after I met him though...

Board footera