Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 11:16 pm  #1

Improved communication w/ a SP/EX using LOA & further questions

Hello there! It's been a while since I last posted a thread here asking how to manifest a SP back.
It took me quite a while to calm myself down as I was too upset about the breakup. As you can imagine, I could attract nothing but only something undesirable during that period of time.
Recently l have found Abraham's Ask and It's Given, and it's a good read which really brings me quite positive changes regarding the situation I was in.
I came to realize the situation I was in was created by me. I started to do the work to 'get into the vortex' and focus more on self love. By far the focus wheel helps me the most as it could really bring me into that state.
I used Agnes Vivarelli's teaching on using the focus wheel, and I often start off writing about something I already had with the person and adding something that would feel good between me and the person.
I initiated the communication again between my person and me, and, for the first time after our breakup, we successfully talked about something deeper, which is what I have written on my focus wheel.
I have also manifested some responses from him which he wasn't used to do.
I'll take these as a small step I have accomplished in my manifestation!! <3

Here comes a little challenges. Sometimes he would still avoid or neglect my text messages, but if I started that again after a few moments, he would respond quite well. I would like to know if I should detach a little more from the outcome and initiate communication less often, or should I keep on trying to talk to him and still focus more on the things that I have been focusing on?
Also, is there any other techniques that worked well for you and I could give them a go?
Thanks for reading <3

Board footera