Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2019 3:31 pm  #11

Re: I need to get out of my head

Also, when we are visualizing being with this person, feeling so much love for them etc, this could be communicated to them subconsciously. Then, the universal mind or whatever you want to call it, could be influencing the circumstances in their life, to make the manifestation possible. For example, with long distance, they may get a job close by, or something. I thought of a friend yesterday that I haven't heard from for a while, and then he text me. He didn't text me because I believed he would text me. I didn't even think about it or expect it. I just thought to myself "I won't be telling him about..." (a thing that happened). Then later on he text me, as if it was an exchange of messages on a mental level.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/17/2019 3:32 pm  #12

fizzy wrote:

I donā€™t know if this will help you, but I believe other people exist, as well. The thing is, I believe that there are many versions of each person (you can think of it as parallel realities) and every possibility already exists. All you are doing is matching your own energy to the reality where that person is a match to how you are viewing them/what you are believing to be true about them. That person is real, but you are the one fully in charge of what you experience when it comes to reality and them.

Again, not sure if this view will help you at all, but it makes sense to me, doesnā€™t go against what Neville says, and is a bit less scary than being in a world all alone with ā€œrobotsā€.

Yeah I've come across this idea and find it a bit more comforting and less disturbing. Still freaks me out though.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/17/2019 3:44 pm  #13

Aquilina wrote:

Also, when we are visualizing being with this person, feeling so much love for them etc, this could be communicated to them subconsciously. Then, the universal mind or whatever you want to call it, could be influencing the circumstances in their life, to make the manifestation possible. For example, with long distance, they may get a job close by, or something. I thought of a friend yesterday that I haven't heard from for a while, and then he text me. He didn't text me because I believed he would text me. I didn't even think about it or expect it. I just thought to myself "I won't be telling him about..." (a thing that happened). Then later on he text me, as if it was an exchange of messages on a mental level.

Yes, if you want to see it this way, thatā€™s fine! I think the whole problem here is that you are just confused about your own views. So you just need to become clear on what you believe. Whatever doesnā€™t freak you out is ok to believe in. Have you ever heard the expression ā€œall truths are trueā€? Iā€™ve heard it thrown around in the ā€œLOAā€ community, and I completely agree.

2/17/2019 4:55 pm  #14

I haven't heard that expression before. After re-reading the thing I said there, I snapped out of it. Hoping it lasts this time. Also I need to be very patient with myself from now on, with my imagining.Ā 

2/18/2019 8:02 pm  #15

fizzy wrote:

Iā€™m a fan of the Neville subreddit. Neville IS saying we make up everything, so that subreddit does follow his teachings to the letter, from what Iā€™ve seen. It sounds like you believe in the techniques but not the reasons behind why they work. Not everyone who follows Neville is arrogant. They just take what he says literally and seriously. Sorry youā€™ve had such an experience there.

The Neville subreddit stresses me out. I buy to much into feeling the wish fulfilled and what exactly that means. I know everyone has a different idea on what feeling the wish fulfilled means. I think you should do what feels best to you.

Ā 

2/19/2019 5:15 am  #16

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Iā€™m a fan of the Neville subreddit. Neville IS saying we make up everything, so that subreddit does follow his teachings to the letter, from what Iā€™ve seen. It sounds like you believe in the techniques but not the reasons behind why they work. Not everyone who follows Neville is arrogant. They just take what he says literally and seriously. Sorry youā€™ve had such an experience there.

The Neville subreddit stresses me out. I buy to much into feeling the wish fulfilled and what exactly that means. I know everyone has a different idea on what feeling the wish fulfilled means. I think you should do what feels best to you.

I disagree. If you follow Neville, there is a set way to do things. Itā€™s not random. The techniques may vary slightly for everyone, but not much. If you walk away from Nevilleā€™s teachings feeling like everything is very vague, then you still havenā€™t grasped them.

2/19/2019 5:30 am  #17

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I disagree. If you follow Neville, there is a set way to do things. Itā€™s not random. The techniques may vary slightly for everyone, but not much. If you walk away from Nevilleā€™s teachings feeling like everything is very vague, then you still havenā€™t grasped them.

Ā 
Neville couldn't be much more specific. He spells everything out, over and over again. Why don't you just listen to him? A child can make it work. A lady took her young grandson along with her for a private appointment with Neville. The boy wanted a dog very badly. He listened to what Neville was telling his grandmother and said, 'Now I know how to get a dog.' He followed Neville's advice he'd overheard, ended up winning exactly the breed he wanted, a collie, by winning an essay competition, and his parents, who had been opposed to him having a dog, because of how he got the dog, let him keep it.

Last edited by Cynthia (2/19/2019 5:31 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/19/2019 7:50 am  #18

If this person doesnā€™t want to do neville they donā€™t have to. I donā€™t follow him and I manifest just fine. I manifested quite a few things last week. Stop pressuring people with neville.

2/19/2019 8:03 am  #19

Selfloveiskey wrote:

If this person doesnā€™t want to do neville they donā€™t have to. I donā€™t follow him and I manifest just fine. I manifested quite a few things last week. Stop pressuring people with neville.

We were responding to excalibar, not Aquilina. Excalibar was talking about Neville in her response.

2/19/2019 11:55 am  #20

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

We were responding to excalibar, not Aquilina. Excalibar was talking about Neville in her response.

You even said that any way of manifesting is valid fizzy. I donā€™t really follow Neville anymore and I want to become my own teacher for manifesting. I just my opinion so you donā€™t need to come at me. I still believe imagination creates reality but Neville isnā€™t the only one you can follow to manifest either.

Last edited by excalibar (2/19/2019 12:08 pm)

Ā 

Board footera