Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2019 2:30 pm  #1

I need to get out of my head

Right...I haven't posted on here for quite some time. Got close to my manifestation, messed it up due to worrying, no more detail needed about that. Revised three entire days and felt like it almost never happened, except for when other memories come up now and then. 

Started following the Neville subreddit to keep me motivated. There are success stories and helpful people, but I realised it was of course full of solipsistic "we all live in our own Universe and everyone else is our slaves" type of people. I don't buy that personally. I don't believe in the traditional idea of free will but I also don't believe that other people, when they are "us pushed out", are dumb robots doing our every bidding without having conscious independent thought. I believe that imagining creates reality, and I believe that there is another explanation that we don't know about, all I know is things like telepathy and energy can be and have been studied scientifically, unlike a concept, "us pushed out", that we can't look at or measure. 

ANYWAY...I got caught up thinking about all of that and wondering if it could possibly be true even though intuitively it feels wrong to me. Anyway, it was a big distraction and made me depressed and panicky because I want to just get on with things. I think I'll be keeping away from that subreddit and go back to only listening to Neville himself now. I think people get over-excited because they think they understand Quantum Physics, when Quantum Physicists don't even understand Quantum Physics. I'm not arrogant enough to claim to know how the Universe works, unlike some of these people. All I can say is, Neville's methods clearly work, enough people have had success for me to believe, and I have seen it happen in my own life when I created things I didn't want. 

So, I had a realisation the other day that was helpful. I had been struggling to imagine or feel the wish fulfilled. For some reason, I hadn't realised just how obsessed I had been with my SP over these months, and when I realised this, I snapped out of it and felt free. I felt like an actual person again like I had my independence and my self back. When people break up with someone, they usually have some time to get themselves together and have some time for themselves. I wasn't in a relationship with this person before, but I instantly got into looking up how to manifest him because I felt it was possible, then found this forum and Neville etc...I'd never had a break! Anyway I felt this calm wash over me when I had this realisation. I felt free, the world felt lighter, I felt like I had been born again. And, in that moment, all my feelings returned with clarity. I could feel my SP, I could feel the love and the joy again. Because I wasn't forcing anything. 

I'm getting there step by step. Now that I know this, I can allow these feelings to come up. I'm still not practising this as regularly as I want (ie. every day and night), but at least I am taking steps in the right direction and getting into the habit of at least attempting to fall asleep in the wish fulfilled. I think I did it the other day. I am listening to my subliminal messages a lot. I am meditating. I am becoming my best self again. I believe this is possible. And I'm working on not beating myself up every time I attempt to imagine or feel the end result and feel nothing. I'll get there. I just need to relax and be patient with myself and kind to myself. I know I can do this. I'll get better at it. Everything is going to be fine. 

Don't give up guys. Persist. You can achieve this. Imagination plus faith. 

Anyway, I can't let myself get caught up in those interpretations of Neville that freak me out so badly. I know some people here believe in that and that's up to you, but I'm not going to believe I have the entire workings of the Universe sussed out. The best we can do is speculate. I have a lot of conviction about this point but I find my thoughts getting obsessed every time a thought about it crosses my mind. 

All I want to do, is ignore all of that, and imagine my desire and live in the end. At the same time as being the best version of myself. I have realised that I have the belief that this is necessary (and I don't mean in a perfectionist way, just being happy, on my own side, knowing my value etc), and not only is it for my own good to achieve this as well, it's easier to work with this belief.

I just needed to get this out of my system in a place where they may be people that understand. Because I get so caught up in those Philosophical ideas, it can be hard for me to take a step back and regain perspective on my own, and there aren't many people around to talk to about this. If anyone has any suggestions to help me stop worrying about things like that and to stop these thoughts repeating over and over, I look forward to hearing them. I know what needs to be done, just have to get out of my own way. 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/17/2019 2:38 pm  #2

Re: I need to get out of my head

I’m a fan of the Neville subreddit. Neville IS saying we make up everything, so that subreddit does follow his teachings to the letter, from what I’ve seen. It sounds like you believe in the techniques but not the reasons behind why they work. Not everyone who follows Neville is arrogant. They just take what he says literally and seriously. Sorry you’ve had such an experience there.

2/17/2019 2:46 pm  #3

It's an ongoing experience, before discovering that. It lasted 4-5 months, finally I thought I was free of it, then it disturbed me again when I started looking on the subreddit. That's exactly it, I believe in the techniques, but not the reasons, and I believe that nobody really knows the reasons. I want to apply it, without feeling the need to know the reasons. Once I get good at it, I suppose I will stop thinking about it the rest of the time. Neville didn't explicitly say the exact things that these people come out with at times.

As much as I respect Neville and believe that his techniques work, he is one person, and there are other beings out there that even though they would agree about creating reality, have said things about collective reality existing, and these aren't human beings either. There is so much knowledge about spirituality, aside from manifesting, and I can't ignore all the knowledge I've build up over the years, just because of interpretations of Neville. I don't really care that people don't agree with me, but I don't like feeling conflicted in myself so much. I mean I'm not saying it's not true, it could be true, the difference is, I say we don't know. 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/17/2019 2:50 pm  #4

Well hey, if you can believe that the techniques work without believing that you make up everything, that’s all that matters, right? That’s what will get you the results you are looking for.

2/17/2019 2:54 pm  #5

That's what I'm aiming for...how do I ignore the rest of it?

2/17/2019 3:02 pm  #6

Well, what is it about the techniques that you believe in? Do you believe they work because imagining creates? Do you believe beliefs make up reality?

I think you need to become clear on that and then if you choose, accept that we don’t know certain things.

2/17/2019 3:15 pm  #7

I believe that the persistence is a big factor in the fact that imagining creates. I have seen how my beliefs about others have made them act in the way I expected. That could be because we may be extremely more telepathic and sensitive to each others' thoughts than we realise (because I believe other people do exist). 

2/17/2019 3:19 pm  #8

I know some people can imagine things once and they happen. I think with the specific person stuff, the arrangement of circumstances is the key, along with them sensing our thoughts and being influenced by our imaginal activity. I don't know, I'm just saying what makes sense to me because I don't believe that other people are projections without consciousness. 

2/17/2019 3:20 pm  #9

I know my desire won't go away, so I need to get over this block.

2/17/2019 3:31 pm  #10

I don’t know if this will help you, but I believe other people exist, as well. The thing is, I believe that there are many versions of each person (you can think of it as parallel realities) and every possibility already exists. All you are doing is matching your own energy to the reality where that person is a match to how you are viewing them/what you are believing to be true about them. That person is real, but you are the one fully in charge of what you experience when it comes to reality and them.

Again, not sure if this view will help you at all, but it makes sense to me, doesn’t go against what Neville says, and is a bit less scary than being in a world all alone with “robots”.

Board footera