Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2019 3:33 am  #1

Calling out all helping people who manifested ex when they have new gf

Hi everyone,
I m new to this forum and I would really be grateful and happy to anyone who would help me to stay positive in the process.

I had a relationship of 8 yrs and last October 2018, he said "I don't know, this is not working out good between us, I have to move to USA for job opportunities and don't know how things will move between us from here on, said I love u for last time and can't have that innocent love for anyone else in my life". Initially he stayed in contact wen he moved, everything was normal as if things will improve but then suddenly he broke contact since 27 October.

He did make a contact on 15 November wen I pinged him that I got a new job, but was very formally reacting like congrats etc and when I asked what's  up with you he said "we have been broken up months back, sorry bye TC". I got blocked on Viber.

I started LOA, he unblocked me on 12 Dec and even messaged me on my bday (1 Jan) twice, on Hangout as well as through mail. Since then no contact whatsoever.
But, situation completely turned around now that I saw he has uploaded his pic with a new gal on Facebook yesterday. I m completely devastated. I will be honest with you guys, I was stalking him on FB and was feeling strong negative emotion that he might upload something or he might get married etc. I know I caused this to happen, I couldn't control my emotions, I couldn't let it go. It's hard I know. Deep inside me its feeling like it will be rebound relationship with his new gal.

So guys pls help how to successfully manifest now in this situation, did anyone manifested even when they moved out?
Now he has uninstalled Viber, just active on Hangouts.

Thanks

2/22/2019 6:05 pm  #2

Re: Calling out all helping people who manifested ex when they have new gf

Stalking anybody on social media isn't a good idea in general. The majority of stuff posted is only a glimpse into their actual lives. As for this girl, she could be anybody. You've gone looking for something and you've found it, I know that's not the manifestation you were seeking but at least there's proof that it works.

Don't worry about him deleting Viber, that can be reinstalled. He can contact you in many other ways even if he didn't.Β 
Neville Goddard says to live in the wish fulfilled. So as hard as this will sound, take the third party out of the picture. She won't be part of your relationship, it's the two of you. Visualise you two going on dates, holding hands, watching tv, anything that reinforces the idea of what you'd do in a relationship.

The universe will handle the rest, so go with the flow.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera