Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2019 2:30 am  #1

Suddenly broke up....confused

Hey guys so I met this guy on a daring app and we hit it off well. 3 dates in and I had to leave for another country for 1.5 months but over those months we talked everyday. He told me he doesn't consider himself single a week before I came back. When I came back he just broke it off when I asked him if he still is thinking of going forward with wanting to be more than just a date. Idk what happened and it was the best few months of getting to know someone and we were so compatible. I don't understand what happened. I am going to talk to him next weekend and was going to offer him a casual relationship where we continue to get to know each other. I am afraid he will say no. How do I attract this relationship back into my life? Any advice on how I should talk to him when I see him?

2/11/2019 10:00 am  #2

Re: Suddenly broke up....confused

Doooont do that.
This tells me that your self worth is quite low when you think of offering him a casual relationship!
You have to work om your self love.
He probably backed off because you were needy. You need to have your own sense of self love going on to attract him back.

She believed she could, so she did.

2/11/2019 11:58 am  #3

Why don't you just have fun with your life without thinking about it
& wait & watch & observe what's happening.........You will get some clue am sure !

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

2/13/2019 6:45 pm  #4

happygirl97 wrote:

Doooont do that.
This tells me that your self worth is quite low when you think of offering him a casual relationship!
He probably backed off because you were needy. You need to have your own sense of self love going on to attract him back.

Exactly. Think of yourself as the prize, not him! Don't settle for any old rubbish!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/19/2019 8:33 am  #5

happygirl97 wrote:

Doooont do that.

I ended up not offering the casual relationship. He had something of mine and he came to give it back and talked for 2 hours about random stuff and then I decided to leave.

Board footera