Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2019 3:56 pm  #1

Karma reading by an enlightened master

Hello all,
I have a question. I am manifesting marriage with my boyfriend. We have some issues due to which our marriage is difficult. As my boyfriend is an energy reader, he predicted that he doesn't see our marriage happening.
But i didn't loose hope. We want to marry each other today. Earlier he was not showing love due to this issue, but now he has realized how much he loves me.
I have a clear vision in my mind of what i want. Though its not manifested and i still have negative thoughts about it. But my negative thoughts are less now as compared to before. I think i haven't imagined vividly also but i daily talk to him in mind before sleep that wow, we are married and living here(at a place we want) and him saying me that wow, you changed prediction lol.

This is i am doing for a week only. and yes, will continue it.

Last week, i went to a psychic. He is an enlightened person. He altered his own destiny using energies or subconscious mind. He used karma cards for reading.
I asked him a question..
I want to manifest marriage with my boyfriend. Is this possible? As we have issues.

His ans,,
He pulled a karma card ( like a tarot card ) and said.. yes, its totally possible to manifest marriage with your boyfriend and in your case, it's not very difficult and i am seeing you having a beautiful life at a far place,

My boyfriend lives 1500 km away from my place.
I asked him how did he knew that my boyfriend lives far. He said.. by seeing images on cards and a voice came in his head.

What i want to manifest is.. We are living a very beautiful life on a place near to his place(70km away from his place)

Manifestation is the result of karma ( thought, feelings, imaginations) and he sees current karma.

I am wondering, how does that psychic know what i want to manifest and how he is seeing this?
Β 

2/08/2019 12:11 pm  #2

Re: Karma reading by an enlightened master

Hi
I'm astrologer too. I know about tarrots.
Psychic consultations I hv also opted. All see different readings. Time periods.Β 
It's upto their individual powers.Β 
Your bf is creating negativity himself. FOr no reason.Β 
Everyting is possible.Β 

More you consult, more people's thoughts will be interfering & more will be mess.
It will take more time than before. I am the best example of this case.Β 
Believe yourself , Believe Love , Believe Him.Β 
Discuss with him genuinely, be with him without forcing him away by being needy.Β 

Good Luck

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera