Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2019 1:37 pm  #1

HELP with one manifestation

Hey guys, need your help.
Over these few weeks, I've been practising LOA in several ways. I can manifest almost within a few hours and some even minutes some things, like specific people. I realized that with just thinking about them, seeing a picture of them for very few seconds, I've manifested them with a call or a text message. But with one specific person that hasn't happened.

I realized that my current situation I attracted it a few weeks before because I was feeling fearful, insecure and kind of screw up the relationship with my feelings and thoughts. The thing is I'm impatient and want my specific manifestation to happen like the others that happen within hours or minutes. While meditating on this, I've realized that with this specific person I've attracted things, text messages and situations just like I wanted but within 30 days or so. The process has been the same: for just a few minutes or even seconds I've imagined/visualized what I wanted but didn't feel ANYTHING, just like the other manifestations in the first paragraph and then literally forgot about them. I just imagined them, thought about them and then let them go. Sometimes, if I saw something that reminded me of what I wanted I thought of it again and them sometimes I just felt like in peace or something like that, really I don't know how to explain what I feel while imagined/visualized what I wanted and then, my manifestation happened.

I listened to Neville Goddard on the power of imagination (https://youtu.be/-7OmfSgck7g) and he tells that before bed, when you're feeling drowsy, imagined what you like to manifest, He also tells that you can do it every night for 30 days or 7 days and he gives some examples of how he and other people manifested what they wanted. Right now, what I just to manifest with my specific person is just to talk to each other, text messages and calls just like it was before I screw things up. I want to go out with him and just like everything to be like before.

My question is: should I keep imagining and visualizing every night before I fall asleep like Neville Goddard said or just don't think about it anymore? Because really I can manifest very specific things, people, situations in a very short period of time but this, with my relationship, is more difficult and as I said, I want it to happen quickly.

What do you think I should do?

2/22/2019 6:34 pm  #2

Re: HELP with one manifestation

Cassiemcbain wrote:

Over these few weeks, I've been practising LOA in several ways. I can manifest almost within a few hours and some even minutes some things, like specific people. I realized that with just thinking about them, seeing a picture of them for very few seconds, I've manifested them with a call or a text message. But with one specific person that hasn't happened.

I realized that my current situation I attracted it a few weeks before because I was feeling fearful, insecure and kind of screw up the relationship with my feelings and thoughts. The thing is I'm impatient and want my specific manifestation to happen like the others that happen within hours or minutes. While meditating on this, I've realized that with this specific person I've attracted things, text messages and situations just like I wanted but within 30 days or so. The process has been the same: for just a few minutes or even seconds I've imagined/visualized what I wanted but didn't feel ANYTHING, just like the other manifestations in the first paragraph and then literally forgot about them. I just imagined them, thought about them and then let them go. Sometimes, if I saw something that reminded me of what I wanted I thought of it again and them sometimes I just felt like in peace or something like that, really I don't know how to explain what I feel while imagined/visualized what I wanted and then, my manifestation happened.

I listened to Neville Goddard on the power of imagination (https://youtu.be/-7OmfSgck7g) and he tells that before bed, when you're feeling drowsy, imagined what you like to manifest, He also tells that you can do it every night for 30 days or 7 days and he gives some examples of how he and other people manifested what they wanted. Right now, what I just to manifest with my specific person is just to talk to each other, text messages and calls just like it was before I screw things up. I want to go out with him and just like everything to be like before.

My question is: should I keep imagining and visualizing every night before I fall asleep like Neville Goddard said or just don't think about it anymore? Because really I can manifest very specific things, people, situations in a very short period of time but this, with my relationship, is more difficult and as I said, I want it to happen quickly.

Live as if you already have your desire, imagine the things you would do together. I've found it easier to visualise before bed, you have more time, you can do it any time of the day though. As long as it makes you feel good!

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

2/22/2019 8:51 pm  #3

Re: HELP with one manifestation

Serendipity wrote:

Cassiemcbain wrote:

Live as if you already have your desire, imagine the things you would do together. I've found it easier to visualise before bed, you have more time, you can do it any time of the day though. As long as it makes you feel good!

Besides visualization how does one live in the end? Like do you think certain thoughts and do certain things?

Board footera