Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2019 1:06 pm  #1

Full Moon-New Moon Can any one help?

Hi
I seriously get more up and downs in energy.....on these days
anyone can guide me about ?

Thanks & Loveย ย โ€‹
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

2/04/2019 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Full Moon-New Moon Can any one help?

Kute_001 wrote:

Hi
I seriously get more up and downs in energy.....on these days
anyone can guide me about ?

this depends on what you think and believe like anything else, but for me when i focus on the bad stuff, the more i get that, I recommend that you focus on the positives and know that the moon has nothing to do with feeling good or bad, its you.

ย 

2/21/2019 10:25 am  #3

there are many views for this post, but no one is sharing tips !

Thanks & Loveย ย โ€‹

2/21/2019 11:05 am  #4

Think of energy as a channel on tv, if something is making you feel iffy, switch your focus. If you are feeling down, do something that'll cheer you up. Focusing your attention on things that make you feel good is the key.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

2/21/2019 1:32 pm  #5

Serendipity wrote:

Think of energy as a channel on tv, if something is making you feel iffy, switch your focus. If you are feeling down, do something that'll cheer you up. Focusing your attention on things that make you feel good is the key.ย 

Thx. jst listened to A. hicks, it's about to know diff betweenย 
" Thinking vs Receiving "
Not all do receive many things. ew psychic empaths receive so much than needed.ย 
i again experienced today, few ppl pop into life, though u handle good, keep being irritating / cause trouble / deny payment etc like that.ย 
------------
Yes, u r correct. We must b highly aware, every thought manifests. must reject thought as soon as it comes when we dont want that. and i also got secret msg for myself. thx

Thanks & Loveย ย โ€‹

2/21/2019 5:41 pm  #6

Don't repress, if you feel bad, get it out of your system then it's easier to improve your mood after. I've also been having some weird feelings today.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/01/2019 9:08 am  #7

Isolated myself. Things shaky today ! Not about specific. Suddenly maid faught. since last weekend , 3 fights around my residencial society. some wiered things happening ! decided to better isolate myself and work ................ :-Oย 

Thanks & Loveย ย โ€‹

Board footera