Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2019 8:19 pm  #1

‘Tests from the universe’ thoughts .. ?

Hi everyone I’m currently using LOA to attract my ex back however I’ll not go into full details of the situation right now. He’s adamant he doesn’t want to be with me right now however has said on multiple occasions in the future we might reconcile/ he doesn’t want to try with me now whilst other things are going on that would affect it etc. He never blocked me on platforms and generally when I message I’ll get a reply. I have been tryinG LOA for about 3 weeks now and yesterday he initiated contact and we chatted a bit in which I mentioned I couldn’t sleep, he then said ‘I would say come over but it’s probably too late’ I said it wasn’t but that I wouldn’t because I was at a job interview tomorrow (today) and he insisted that it’s fine I can wash hair at his, iron clothes etc but I said no. ( Note before anyone questions it wasn’t a booty call haha). 

I saw him today as I needed to collect something from his house and he told me He doesn’t know what he was doing asking me over last night, although he was not under the influence at all whilst doing so.

I believe he’s slipped and suddenly put his walls back up for whatever reason but I believe it was movement followed by a block.

I have read that apparent failures are a good sign your desire is manifesting and may been seen as a sign from the universe to check that’s what you really want. Or that deep rooted blocks can cause this when you’re closer to manifestation and to stay positive with manifesting your desire.

So I was just wondering your thoughts on ‘apparent failures’ and any examples with success stories if so?

Thanks everyone!

1/29/2019 2:05 am  #2

Re: ‘Tests from the universe’ thoughts .. ?

I don't believe at all that "the universe tests you".

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/29/2019 8:49 am  #3

The universe is you. Don’t separate it from yourself. The only thing that can ever “test” you is yourself.

1/29/2019 8:56 am  #4

So it’s a blockage I’ve created myself? By trying to rush things? .. I like to think I’m positive and have faith but I am also impatient which I’m trying to work on

1/29/2019 9:10 am  #5

Yes, I’d say so. Just continue with what you’re doing. Your goal is to believe that he’s yours. If you know that you are the only person creating your reality and you are consistent with what you are intending to create, you can’t fail.

1/29/2019 9:31 am  #6

fizzy wrote:

Yes, I’d say so. Just continue with what you’re doing. Your goal is to believe that he’s yours. If you know that you are the only person creating your reality and you are consistent with what you are intending to create, you can’t fail.

Does it matter if you can’t visualize the persons voice but you know it’s their voice?

1/29/2019 9:52 am  #7

Its only 3 weeks since the breakup so I guess him asking me over that soon knowing I still have feelings is a good sign as that’s very quick. I’ll continue what I’m doing and allow him time to sort the issues in his life right now and then our relationship will be back as if I can do that in 3 weeks I can definitely get him back overall

Last edited by ked (1/29/2019 9:55 am)

1/29/2019 10:46 am  #8

excalibar wrote:

Does it matter if you can’t visualize the persons voice but you know it’s their voice?

You tell me. You make the rules.

1/29/2019 10:47 am  #9

ked wrote:

Its only 3 weeks since the breakup so I guess him asking me over that soon knowing I still have feelings is a good sign as that’s very quick. I’ll continue what I’m doing and allow him time to sort the issues in his life right now and then our relationship will be back as if I can do that in 3 weeks I can definitely get him back overall

Of course!

1/29/2019 10:49 am  #10

ked wrote:

Ked, what do you do? Do you visualize until you fall asleep every-night

Last edited by excalibar (1/29/2019 10:50 am)

Board footera