Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2019 5:36 pm  #1

I manifested him back and we've been together for 3 months already

I posted when I manifested him but I explained nothing so I'm posting again because I remember how hopeless I felt and how I needed someone who was sucessful to talk to and I had no one. So if you want to talk to me, I'll tell my story, I'll give you advice. Just comment on this post and I'll answer. I won't write my story now because I'm lazy and I don't want to waste my time in case no one's interested πŸ˜‚ so yeah. Comment here and I'll answer

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months already and we're super in love and way stronger and healthier together now.

1/28/2019 6:33 pm  #2

Re: I manifested him back and we've been together for 3 months already

oceanitrogen wrote:

I posted when I manifested him but I explained nothing so I'm posting again because I remember how hopeless I felt and how I needed someone who was sucessful to talk to and I had no one. So if you want to talk to me, I'll tell my story, I'll give you advice. Just comment on this post and I'll answer. I won't write my story now because I'm lazy and I don't want to waste my time in case no one's interested πŸ˜‚ so yeah. Comment here and I'll answer

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months already and we're super in love and way stronger and healthier together now.

What did you do?!?!?! I want my sp to be completely committed to me. Can we talk privately please hun?

Β 

1/28/2019 11:54 pm  #3

Re: I manifested him back and we've been together for 3 months already

excalibar wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

What did you do?!?!?! I want my sp to be completely committed to me. Can we talk privately please hun?

Of course! Just send me a message on private and we can talk about anything!

But I'll still answer your question here so it helps anyone who reads it.

We stayed 4 months apart. In the beggining I was devastated. Actually, I was devastated throughtout the entire process, which proves you do not need to be happy to manifest anything. Althought I do, of course, recomend looking for self acceptance, self love and happiness because those things will fullfill you and your life and they will actually help you keep what you've manifested, for keeping is the most difficult part. People say all that comes easy goes easy exactly because if it came easy you did not have time to align or didn't have the mentality to do so, so you lose it again because you are in the energy of not having it.

Anyway, I'm taking too long to answer the question. I was devastated, so I obssessed over him. I thought about him day and night, I didn't eat, I didn't sleep well. And that pushed him away, because he deleted me from everything. He blocked me. He just left completely.

But then I got filled with hope as I googled how to manifest him back. And I googled it and googled it and found methods and looked for more methods and different methods and I never actually put into practise all these things that I was learning. When I realised that, I tried to focus and I script. I wrote down every single detail of how I wanted me and him to be, in the end goal you see, very important. I visualized and imagined us together, perfectly the way I wanted, every single detail. I read my perfect script everyday. I even did the two cups method at least 5 times. I did all that for two months probably. And I, of course, obssessed over it. Then one day my mom went to his house for private reasons and she came back telling me he did not love me at all anymore. He had no interest whatsoever. Nothing. He never said those things to her but it was her take on what he did say. And that was the end of it all for me. I had lost him comoletely and I felt such profound pain I wanted to die. But it cut the energy, you see. It completely cut down my obssesive energy. I gave up. I still wanted him and loved him, and I was suffering, but I was no longer trying to manifest him. I gave up. I had a crisis one day and I cried in front of my mom telling her how he didn't want me anymore because she was asking me questions about how I'd take it if he wanted me again, if I could forgive him and move on. And I cried a lot because I thought it didn't mean anything. The next day she tells me he had asked her if he could go to church with her and she had found out that his status was a code for some lyrics. She asked me if I knew those lyrics and I told her, of course! Those are the lyrics to our song. The song he sang to me so many times when I was crying. Our song. So she told me that it was his status, that she was noticing he seemed interested again.

By that time, it was scheduled for him to go to the church with her on sunday. He followed me again on instagram, liked all my pictures, saw all my stories. And I was super excited. Then the day came and mom took him home with her after the church. I hid because I was afraid. I only talkes to him the next morning. I went to wake him up because I was shaking from the anxiety of waiting and I woke him up asking him if he was hungry. He looked at me and told me to get closer with his hand. I sat on his bed, a bit away from me, nd he just pulled me to lie over him and embraced me in a hug. And seriously, I have never felt anything like that hug. It was like I could breathe again. I have no words to describe it.

Anyway. He told me everything, how much he suffered in the end of our relationship and how done he was and hw numb he felt for about 3 months after we broke up, how it led him to being really really stupid. How he suffered for being away from me at the end of the third month and how he thought he had lost me. He showed me the huge message he sent me answering something I sent him (that he didn't answer) but I had blocked him already so I never received it but I saw the day he sent it. It was this long long text talking about never being able to be with anyone else, how he was going to wait for me, how he wanted to believe we were going to be tgether in the future, how lost and empty he felt without me. And it all filled in all my emptiness.

Anyway. I told you the entire story s I can tell you this: do your scripting, o your vizualisation, but some time you'll have to stop and let your intention go. You do those things to set your intention. When it is already set, you must let it go. I let go because I gave up, I thought it was over. But I had already sent to the universe my intention.

He always loved me. I believe we can't manipulate how people feel, only how they perceive us and how our energy affects the emotions they already habe for us. And he loved me, always, but ny energy was pushing him away and making him bitter and uncaring. I thought he hated me but in the end he felt all I felt, he missed me just as much. It's the same in al relationships (if there was ever love, if there wasn't then of course not). You break up because the energies are not becoming one with each other, they're reppeling. You have to make it so your energy calls his and you do that by vizualising everythng you want in the end goal and then finding a way to let it go and give it up to the universe. It really is that simple (but so complicated).

Last edited by oceanitrogen (1/28/2019 11:57 pm)

Board footera