Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2019 2:58 am  #21

Re: aggressive guy in a relationship(one from a milion his version?)

Anita wrote:

Ist hard  change what I believe and beliefs, because my friend always told  she know what he did his ex, and he is dangerous and I have to be a carefully ..I wasnt with him personally yet, but I wamt because he really attract me and I dont know stop it..this never happen to me that someone attract me via chat..and he told tbe same thing ..and when I will go out with him so I think that   my friends will want go with me and they will be somewhere near to me because they will afraid :D so this  will interesting dating...have I stop talk about him ? But its impossible when we  talk about a relationship and boys and I will quite..

Think for a moment that this is all something that you are dreaming about. If this was all happening in a dream while you were asleep, wouldn’t it be true that your mind made this whole situation up? Wouldn’t it be true that your friend only said what she did about him because your mind created her saying that? Pretend for a minute that you are the type of person who is aware that they are dreaming when they dream at night and you have the ability to control the direction your dreams go in. You are dreaming this situation and you don’t like it. So, what would you do? You’d change it, right?

It’s important to realize first and foremost that reality is just like a dream. You are creating all of it. Therefore, like I said, you created this scenario where this guy seems to have a past of being abusive. You created your friend to tell you these things. And you are now creating this scenario where you find it hard to think differently about him. But, you created all of it in the first place! The reality where he is abusive is just as real and valid as a reality where he is loving and wonderful. So if you know that, then you also know that you could just as easily create a scenario where he’s actually a great guy and your friends are telling you how awesome they think he is.

Yes, I think until you get your mindset right, the practical thing to do would be to stop talking about him to your friends if you know they are only going to say negative things about him right now. But you need to realize that you have power over all of this. You created him to be a person you seem to have to worry about, you created your friend to be concerned about him. Now you just need to decide to create differently. There’s nothing to fight against but yourself.

Last edited by fizzy (2/06/2019 3:09 am)

2/06/2019 4:42 am  #22

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Ist hard  change what I believe and beliefs, because my friend always told  she know what he did his ex, and he is dangerous and I have to be a carefully ..I wasnt with him personally yet, but I wamt because he really attract me and I dont know stop it..this never happen to me that someone attract me via chat..and he told tbe same thing ..and when I will go out with him so I think that   my friends will want go with me and they will be somewhere near to me because they will afraid :D so this  will interesting dating...have I stop talk about him ? But its impossible when we  talk about a relationship and boys and I will quite..

Think for a moment that this is all something that you are dreaming about. If this was all happening in a dream while you were asleep, wouldn’t it be true that your mind made this whole situation up? Wouldn’t it be true that your friend only said what she did about him because your mind created her saying that? Pretend for a minute that you are the type of person who is aware that they are dreaming when they dream at night and you have the ability to control the direction your dreams go in. You are dreaming this situation and you don’t like it. So, what would you do? You’d change it, right?

It’s important to realize first and foremost that reality is just like a dream. You are creating all of it. Therefore, like I said, you created this scenario where this guy seems to have a past of being abusive. You created your friend to tell you these things. And you are now creating this scenario where you find it hard to think differently about him. But, you created all of it in the first place! The reality where he is abusive is just as real and valid as a reality where he is loving and wonderful. So if you know that, then you also know that you could just as easily create a scenario where he’s actually a great guy and your friends are telling you how awesome they think he is.

Yes, I think until you get your mindset right, the practical thing to do would be to stop talking about him to your friends if you know they are only going to say negative things about him right now. But you need to realize that you have power over all of this. You created him to be a person you seem to have to worry about, you created your friend to be concerned about him. Now you just need to decide to create differently. There’s nothing to fight against but yourself.

But how I created that she told me these things aboit him? I was never think about him thi ways.I didnt know my friend know him..and I was just one evening told her I text with this boy and I show her  his photo and she told these things..so I really dont know how I create this..and I have never before experience with this type a boy.

Last edited by Anita (2/06/2019 5:25 am)

2/06/2019 8:00 am  #23

Anita wrote:

But how I created that she told me these things aboit him? I was never think about him thi ways.I didnt know my friend know him..and I was just one evening told her I text with this boy and I show her  his photo and she told these things..so I really dont know how I create this..and I have never before experience with this type a boy.

It’s hard to answer this question because I don’t know what your beliefs/expectations are when it comes to all the different subjects in your life. Your ‘Largest Self’ chose to manifest this experience for whatever reason. The reason could even be so that you could come on to this forum and talk about this ‘problem’ with me and other people, and therefore gain more knowledge about the subject of reality creation.

What I know for sure is that you were the person who manifested it, because nothing ever happens that isn’t your own creation. And I also know that you have full power to change it.

2/06/2019 10:37 am  #24

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

It’s hard to answer this question because I don’t know what your beliefs/expectations are when it comes to all the different subjects in your life. Your ‘Largest Self’ chose to manifest this experience for whatever reason. The reason could even be so that you could come on to this forum and talk about this ‘problem’ with me and other people, and therefore gain more knowledge about the subject of reality creation.

What I know for sure is that you were the person who manifested it, because nothing ever happens that isn’t your own creation. And I also know that you have full power to change it.

Do you know how we can ask our “largest self” why it experienced this situation?

2/06/2019 11:45 am  #25

excalibar wrote:

Do you know how we can ask our “largest self” why it experienced this situation?

I personally think we all deeply know why we chose what we did. It just takes going within and listening to yourself. Some forms of meditation would most likely help with this. I’ve spoken to a person who has done this, and they told me that when you learn why you chose to manifest all that you have in your life, it all makes sense to you and you don’t feel that you want to change anything. But that doesn’t mean you can’t. You have the freedom to change anything you want to at any time. This person just told me that at the ‘highest level’ of yourself, it all feels fine just as it is, because it’s all simply experiences. I’ve heard channelers say this same thing in the past, too.

2/06/2019 12:36 pm  #26

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I personally think we all deeply know why we chose what we did. It just takes going within and listening to yourself. Some forms of meditation would most likely help with this. I’ve spoken to a person who has done this, and they told me that when you learn why you chose to manifest all that you have in your life, it all makes sense to you and you don’t feel that you want to change anything. But that doesn’t mean you can’t. You have the freedom to change anything you want to at any time. This person just told me that at the ‘highest level’ of yourself, it all feels fine just as it is, because it’s all simply experiences. I’ve heard channelers say this same thing in the past, too.

have you manifested anything yet fizzy? 

2/06/2019 12:50 pm  #27

excalibar wrote:

I’m guessing you mean deliberately? No, I’m not looking to. Why?

2/06/2019 2:01 pm  #28

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I’m guessing you mean deliberately? No, I’m not looking to. Why?

just curious is all. I'm taking a break from my sp, i have been on here about him for more than a year but i only started visualizing in October of this year. I'm visualizing going on a trip to build up the beliefs i want. 

2/11/2019 3:24 pm  #29

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

But how I created that she told me these things aboit him? I was never think about him thi ways.I didnt know my friend know him..and I was just one evening told her I text with this boy and I show her his photo and she told these things..so I really dont know how I create this..and I have never before experience with this type a boy.

so if he texted me nice things, have I believe he think these words serious and they will manifest into reality and I attract his version, where he think these words  seriously? Because peple sometimes believe in the nice words and later they are a dissapointed because these people these words didnt think seriously.. 

2/11/2019 3:38 pm  #30

Anita wrote:

so if he texted me nice things, have I believe he think these words serious and they will manifest into reality and I attract his version, where he think these words  seriously? Because peple sometimes believe in the nice words and later they are a dissapointed because these people these words didnt think seriously.. 

Yes, exactly. You are the only person creating everything. So if you know that, you know you are in charge of what manifests and you can never be wrong. The only time you can be wrong is if you believe you can be. So don’t even go down that path. Have confidence in yourself and deliberately manifest what you want.

Board footera