Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 2:58 pm  #11

Re: aggressive guy in a relationship(one from a milion his version?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

Above is a link to Neville's lecture, The Secret of God, in which he talks a lot about relationships with specific people, which I know is almost the only topic of interest to most people here.

Do something productive like listening to this over and over until it sinks in and then apply it instead of wasting your time incessantly moaning and complaining about things you don't like and doing nothing about changing them. You've got the power, people, start using it in ways that serve you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/05/2019 3:08 pm  #12

Cynthia wrote:

Above is a link to Neville's lecture, The Secret of God, in which he talks a lot about relationships with specific people, which I know is almost the only topic of interest to most people here.

Do something productive like listening to this over and over until it sinks in and then apply it instead of wasting your time incessantly moaning and complaining about things you don't like and doing nothing about changing them. You've got the power, people, start using it in ways that serve you.

i think a lot of us try to do things for me its visualizing,  but some things we don't understand, for me living in the end because i think everybody has a different idea on what that is. i dont think i ever visualized until it felt real so it feels new and scary to me. 

2/05/2019 3:26 pm  #13

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

i think a lot of us try to do things for me its visualizing,  but some things we don't understand, for me living in the end because i think everybody has a different idea on what that is. i dont think i ever visualized until it felt real so it feels new and scary to me. 

You can continue to argue for your limitations and get nowhere or you can do something about changing that. The information is there in abundance. It's up to you if you'd rather make the effort to understand it and apply it properly, which even a child can do and has done, or just muddle along, never changing, incessantly asking the same questions, the answers to which are clearly explained over and over in different ways in the resources I have personally recommended to you but which you have apparently chosen to ignore in favour of wasting hours on this forum repeating the same behaviour that has got you nowhere in the last year or more.

2/05/2019 3:32 pm  #14

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

You can continue to argue for your limitations and get nowhere or you can do something about changing that. The information is there in abundance. It's up to you if you'd rather make the effort to understand it and apply it properly, which even a child can do and has done, or just muddle along, never changing, incessantly asking the same questions, the answers to which are clearly explained over and over in different ways in the resources I have personally recommended to you but which you have apparently chosen to ignore in favour of wasting hours on this forum repeating the same behaviour that has got you nowhere in the last year or more.

hey, i'm trying to cut back on these forums but it isn't easy. going on the neville goddard reddit was the worst decision of my life. i am visualizing something else now to build my belief up. I don't really like goddard anymore because its too "difficult" to do, he stresses me out and i think people should go with what resonates with them. visualizing until it feels real and natural makes sense to me but maybe not someone else.  

2/05/2019 3:40 pm  #15

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

hey, i'm trying to cut back on these forums but it isn't easy. going on the neville goddard reddit was the worst decision of my life. i am visualizing something else now to build my belief up. I don't really like goddard anymore because its too "difficult" to do, he stresses me out and i think people should go with what resonates with them. visualizing until it feels real and natural makes sense to me but maybe not someone else.  

It's easy. All you have to do is stop. The recommendations I made to you were not just Neville but other good ones. There's no getting through. I give up.

Last edited by Cynthia (2/05/2019 3:41 pm)

2/05/2019 3:46 pm  #16

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

It's easy. All you have to do is stop. The recommendations I made to you were not just Neville but other good ones. There's no getting through. I give up.

feeling normal and natural about what i want isn't easy, i haven't reached that level. its hard to stop asking when you made it an addiction. im trying to practice living in the wish fulfilled by saying if i had this i  wouldn't be feeling anxious . i haven't looked at the murphy stuff yet.  

2/05/2019 4:57 pm  #17

Anita wrote:

I want ruly believe that I will manifest a good version him, but Im so scary...I start reall like him , but I feel a fear when I know what my friend told me about him ..when she told me nothing so I know that I dont will attract this his negative version..but now Im afraid that my fear and thoughts about him attract it..how delete my fear?

You’re becoming a victim to yourself through thinking that way. Your thoughts are not going to attract anything. Your fear is not going to attract anything. If you expect your thoughts and fears to cause a bad version of this person to manifest, then they will. But ONLY because YOU expected that. You could instead choose to expect that absolutely nothing will come of these thoughts and fears. And then decide to start believing/expecting he’s the person you prefer he’d be. The control is already yours. You just need to realize it and then utilize it.

2/05/2019 5:00 pm  #18

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

I want ruly believe that I will manifest a good version him, but Im so scary...I start reall like him , but I feel a fear when I know what my friend told me about him ..when she told me nothing so I know that I dont will attract this his negative version..but now Im afraid that my fear and thoughts about him attract it..how delete my fear?

You’re becoming a victim to yourself through thinking that way. Your thoughts are not going to attract anything. Your fear is not going to attract anything. If you expect your thoughts and fears to cause a bad version of this person to manifest, then they will. But ONLY because YOU expected that. You could instead choose to expect that absolutely nothing will come of these thoughts and fears. And then decide to start believing/expecting he’s the person you prefer he’d be. The control is already yours. You just need to realize it and then utilize it.

This will depend since I think that different things work for different people but I think that repeated thoughts become expectations/beliefs so you could try affirmations if you like Anita. Fizzy, you said that you need to believe something in order to manifest it. That the goal is to believe that the thing you want is yours now but isn’t that also just a belief that you don’t have to by into?

Last edited by excalibar (2/05/2019 8:04 pm)

2/06/2019 2:17 am  #19

excalibar wrote:

Fizzy, you said that you need to believe something in order to manifest it. That the goal is to believe that the thing you want is yours now but isn’t that also just a belief that you don’t have to by into?

It all depends on how you define ‘belief’. If you think of it as a point you need to get to in order to make something visible, then yeah, that’s not technically the full truth because you do have the power to ‘just make it happen’ in an instant. It’s tough to put manifesting into words 100% accurately because everyone has their own definition of belief, knowing, expectation, etc. Really, all it is is just deciding. That’s it. But does that really make total, clear sense to our human brains? I think it usually doesn’t. So describing it instead as ‘belief’ often makes more sense and isn’t wrong.

2/06/2019 2:31 am  #20

Ist hard  change what I believe and beliefs, because my friend always told  she know what he did his ex, and he is dangerous and I have to be a carefully ..I wasnt with him personally yet, but I wamt because he really attract me and I dont know stop it..this never happen to me that someone attract me via chat..and he told tbe same thing ..and when I will go out with him so I think that   my friends will want go with me and they will be somewhere near to me because they will afraid :D so this  will interesting dating...have I stop talk about him ? But its impossible when we  talk about a relationship and boys and I will quite..

Last edited by Anita (2/06/2019 2:32 am)

Board footera