Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2019 5:51 pm  #1

Super shaky faith and belief. HEEEEELP!!!!

Hi, beautiful people on this forum. I have a story and request for advice from you. I have been trying to start a new relationship with my SP for about 9 months now. We started in a very bad place emotionally but were seeing each other pretty much every week. He decided things weren't working out by the end of August last year. We didn't really have much contact during September, then went out 3 times in October and it went bust again. Finally, we watched a movie the first weekend of November but decided we weren't trying to build a relationship anymore. We didn's see each other all of that month and neither almost all of December, although I kept with visualizations, RS, etc, and he did start to contact me a bit more, and being more light and flirty in our conversations. I moved at the end of Dec, and he was super nice and helped me set up a couple of things in my new apartment and we spent the afternoon together and it was great. We haven't seen each other after that, and I do feel communication was improving. We were supposed to go to the movies last week, as per my request, and, incredibly enough, he asked to watch the football game with me. I had great plans for the weekend, but something happened with his son and his son's mom and he had to cancel. I have felt so down, and sad and depressed since.Β 
It just felt like life or god or the universe or whatever is teasing me like "look, here's what you could've enjoyed, and it would have fun so great and so much fun, but guess what? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! IT'S NOT FOR YOU!". Of course, my faith and belief in the whole LOA process, manifestation, creation, etc these past few days is ZERO.
People, please, help me get out of this funk and regain trust and belief! Any advice would be much appreciated.

1/24/2019 6:19 pm  #2

Re: Super shaky faith and belief. HEEEEELP!!!!

Adybabe79 wrote:

Hi, beautiful people on this forum. I have a story and request for advice from you. I have been trying to start a new relationship with my SP for about 9 months now. We started in a very bad place emotionally but were seeing each other pretty much every week. He decided things weren't working out by the end of August last year. We didn't really have much contact during September, then went out 3 times in October and it went bust again. Finally, we watched a movie the first weekend of November but decided we weren't trying to build a relationship anymore. We didn's see each other all of that month and neither almost all of December, although I kept with visualizations, RS, etc, and he did start to contact me a bit more, and being more light and flirty in our conversations. I moved at the end of Dec, and he was super nice and helped me set up a couple of things in my new apartment and we spent the afternoon together and it was great. We haven't seen each other after that, and I do feel communication was improving. We were supposed to go to the movies last week, as per my request, and, incredibly enough, he asked to watch the football game with me. I had great plans for the weekend, but something happened with his son and his son's mom and he had to cancel. I have felt so down, and sad and depressed since.Β 
It just felt like life or god or the universe or whatever is teasing me like "look, here's what you could've enjoyed, and it would have fun so great and so much fun, but guess what? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! IT'S NOT FOR YOU!". Of course, my faith and belief in the whole LOA process, manifestation, creation, etc these past few days is ZERO.
People, please, help me get out of this funk and regain trust and belief! Any advice would be much appreciated.

This isn’t a big deal he cancelled once I think it’s very telling your reaction to that. You need to be less dependent on this to make you happy and live life. That is part of what you are missing. You are too desperate at this point if one cancellation for a valid reason can cause you this much pain. You can have anything you want but you need to not need it. You have to just set the intention and let it go. Go about your day after you visualize . Enjoy life you are meant to. You really think that he is going to solve all your problems because clearly you have beliefs that you need to work out. Clearly you are in a better spot then others do be grateful. And patient. Also wouldn’t it be nice to be the girl he fell in love with? I bet she did her own thing. And wouldn’t be caught up in every word and action he did. Clearly you guys are in a good place doesn’t that show you you are on a good tract? What is tripping you up is the desperation which is why I say once you visualize and all that just live and trust because clearly you have been manifesting..

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (1/24/2019 6:21 pm)

Board footera