Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2019 6:55 pm  #1

Got My Boyfriend Back!

Hey everyone!  I'm sooo excited I get to write a success story!

(Disclaimer, I applied Neville's teachings more than the LoA, but I think either method can work.)

My boyfriend and I lived together for a year and dated for a year.  He dumped me recently because of all my insecurity and negativity and jealousy etc.  I moved out the same day.  Obviously I was crushed, so then I decided to apply the law of attraction to get him back (like most people on here!).

As per usual with success stories, I ended up having my mind blown from finding out the true nature of reality and it ended up being a journey of self-awareness, which helped to actually take my mind off the pain a little bit.  Regardless, I still wanted him back and did what it told me to do.

Every day I would go to work, come home and study the law.  I would do it until I went to sleep.  I'd wake up, and repeat my day exactly as before.  All while doing this I was visualizing us together in a happy relationship, daily gratitudes, repeating self-love affirmations etc.  But I just wasn't able to let it go.  Everyone more LoA based suggested doing yoga or going out with friends or travelling.  First of all, I'm poor.  I can't travel.  Secondly, I don't have very many friends because most of my friends I met through him and are actually his friends.  Thirdly, going out with friends made me feel worse because I only wanted to go out with him.  Fourthly, when I am literally heartbroken and crushed over my breakup the last thing I had the motivation to do was join a yoga class.  Now, I'm SURE that this would be an excellent solution for a lot of people, but it didn't sit right with me personally.  I found it very difficult to focus on self-love when I was so sad.

Enter Neville.

I have to clarify that I think you need to find the method that suits YOU, and Neville's methods may not suit you as much as traditional LoA methods!  I think both work, but I resonated more with his ones.

Once I found out about his methods, I completely changed my viewpoint.  All I did all day every day, even at work, was hop onto the Neville Goddard subreddit or listen to lectures on YouTube or read snippets from his book (didn't read a whole book of his.)  I lived and breathed his teachings.  It's all I thought about, which I actually liked.  A lot of people would say this was unhealthy but it allowed me to live with hope, and not just try to move on or try to let it go.  It made me happier than any other method that I had tried to use.

I decided the main method I was going to use was his state akin to sleep (SATS).  I initially really struggled to find an appropriate scene and struggled even more to make it vivid.  But I kept at it.  I'd occasionally day dream throughout the day too.  Whenever doubts crept in, I'd say to myself "he and I are perfectly happy together.  We are in a completely loving and committed relationship with no issues.  I am the creator of my own reality so I control the ending to this.  He and I are together and that's the reality."  I also made sure that I felt worthy enough to believe what I was telling myself, and I guess that's where self-love comes into it.  I believe self-love affirmations are excellent.  I would do a lot of revision.  I revised our break up so many times.  I would say out loud to myself "he loves me so much, right now he really wants to talk to me, he can't stop thinking about me, he wants to get back together."  I changed how he felt about me just by believing it.  I knew that if I believed he hated me, he would (and it sure seemed like he did when he broke up with me!), but I also knew that if I believe he wanted me back, he would.  All of these things helped keep me in a positive mindset throughout the whole day.  I talked out loud to myself in the car whenever I was driving to work.  I LIVED in an alternate reality.  One where he and I were together.  I did not stop.  I stumbled, but I kept going.  I got sad, but then I read more Neville.

I don't have any social media so that was very easy to not pay attention to.  I never talked to his friends.  I just kept my head down and lived in my little bubble.

I still had a lot of trouble with SATS and was afraid it wasn't working due to how foggy my visions were, but then I read a comment on Reddit that talked about imagining the ultimate end scenario.  For example, marriage, rather than dating.  Then it's a like a light went on.  Why didn't I imagine marriage?  That is ultimately where I saw myself with this person!  So a scene become suddenly much easier to cultivate.  I imagined us at our wedding.  So easy.  That scene felt incredibly natural and real to me.  It felt right.  I saw myself as his wife.  I saw myself receiving a letter in the mail that had my married name on it.  If you imagine marriage, then dating, receiving a text, all of that will happen ANYWAY to get to marriage so you don't need to stress over it!  I still had a little trouble with the vividness of the scene, but I still did it that night. 

The next day, I was utterly just absorbed in the feeling of being married.  And a funny thing happened.  I let it go.  And I know I know...how?  But that's the thing.  It felt so RIGHT to be married to him.  It felt totally like a fact.  I KNEW it was going to happen.  Which is funny cause when I imagined dating it didn't feel as right for some reason, probably cause I kept thinking of all the old bad memories.  Once I felt like I already had my wish, I stopped missing him, I stopped hoping for a text.  Because why would I be looking for a text when I already am married to him?  So when I say I let it go I don't mean I stopped wanting it.  Oh no.  It's just that I already had it.  And beacuse I imagined the END result, marriage, I actually stopped CARING about "when is he going to text me?"  That didn't matter anymore, cause it had to happen to lead to marriage!  So that whole day I was completely calm and content.  Not a single thing mattered that he did in the outside world.  That wasn't reality to me, reality was us together.

So then guess what happened that very same day?  Yup.  He text me.  How did I feel when he text me?  I wasn't even surprised.  He wanted to meet up and talk (which is one of the texts I visualized in the early stages).  So we did.  He said he wanted to date again.  Said he missed me (another of the things I visualized).  He also acted the way I stated he would in my affirmations.  Completely different.  After we talked, I wasn't even overly excited.  Because I had been feeling those emotions the whole time, it was like another day to me.  I'd already lived and breathed those emotions because I lived in the end, so they were just normal to me and this felt totally natural.  I actually had trouble distinguishing this between just another one of my days of trying to manifest.  Like.  I swear that's how natural it all was!

So to sum up.  I studied Neville's teachings day and night.  I shut out the outside world (movies, TV, social media, news) and refused to talk to his friends about it, or anyone really.  I pretended like we never broke up.  I convinced myself it wasn't real.  I put us as a wallpaper on my phone, one that made me feel good and not sad, and every time I would look at it I would tell myself "it's done."  I said affirmations whenever I had doubts or got sad.  I pictured us married.  I lived in the end of us being married and once I did that, I knew that we would be so I stopped worrying about timing or about the hows and whys of it happening.  You can't force this, it will happen ONCE you have conviction that you've already received it.  I convinved myself he wanted me back really badly.  Neville says the time it takes for your desire to manifest is proportionate to the naturalness of having the wish fulfilled.

In the beginning I did write a gratitude journal and stuff but I stopped doing that early on.  If it makes you feel good, by all means do it.  I do have a lot of self-confidence already and I told myself that he wanted me back, so if you don't have any or aren't feeling worthy, then self-love meditations on YouTube will be helpful to you.  Don't think that you need your SP to be happy though.  As I said, there are a lot of excellent LoA techniques to use, but I used ones more suited to me personally (AKA Neville's).  I'm a massive introvert, so going out with friends and things was actually very unappealing to me, and he doesn't talk about any of that stuff.  But you've gotta do what works best for you, and in my case that was using all my free time to study the law of manifestation.

Oh, and how long did this all take?  We broke up 2 weeks ago.  He text me 1 day after I pictured marriage and put my faith in the universe.

So guys, hopefully that was encouraging to you.  The initial stages of the 25 day challenge or the steps you take to get your ex back may seem very daunting.  You don't wanna get on with your life, and I understand that.  So I hope you can see that from my situation, I never let go of my boyfriend, I never moved on, I never planned holidays or went out to the club to try to forget about him.  I didn't even do the things that I would normally do.  I only did this.  Tailor it to your needs.  But it does work.  It HAS TO work if you have faith.  You are willing it to be done.  So it has to be done.  Don't over-complicate it.  Don't stress yourself out with lots of methods.  It's truly a simple thing.  Wish it, know that it's yours, and it will become yours.  That's it. 

Happy manifesting and thanks for reading my long post!

1/21/2019 3:32 am  #2

Re: Got My Boyfriend Back!

HI
Congrats [url=http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/profile.php?id=2047]moeshiagreen
I'm also into Neville & I'm just changed. 

I'm getting partial manifestations in 3 D world witin few hrs. 
Neville changed everything ! 

Thanks for writing here. I guess, I have not revised our break up more frequently, once or twice.. i think. But at the dec end ; i got soaked in Neville. So....Let my new ME do this now. 
[/url]

I wish all the happiness to you & all here. 

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

1/21/2019 7:57 am  #3

Great story and thank you for sharing

1/21/2019 11:50 am  #4

Which Neville's books did you read ?

1/21/2019 2:09 pm  #5

Kute_001 wrote:

HI
Congrats [url=http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/profile.php?id=2047]moeshiagreen
I'm also into Neville & I'm just changed. 

I'm getting partial manifestations in 3 D world witin few hrs. 
Neville changed everything ! 

Thanks for writing here. I guess, I have not revised our break up more frequently, once or twice.. i think. But at the dec end ; i got soaked in Neville. So....Let my new ME do this now. 
[/url]

I wish all the happiness to you & all here. 

Hi!  Yes! revision is excellent and I would highly recommend doing it.  I forgot to mention I did a little scripting earlier on, but then towards the end I stopped doing that.  I'm so glad you're having success with Neville's methods

1/21/2019 2:10 pm  #6

BunnyRose wrote:

Yay! Am happy and excited about this!!! Your experience is really uplifting!!!! <3

Thank you so much! xx

1/21/2019 2:15 pm  #7

akuma wrote:

Which Neville's books did you read ?

Well, as I said I didn't read a whole book of his but I got tons of various bits and pieces from his books, mostly from Reddit, so from the Law and the Promise, the Power of Awareness, and Feeling Is the Secret.  It's still on my list to read a whole book, but I just haven't had time.  I still plan on continuing to study his stuff even though I have my bf back

1/21/2019 2:17 pm  #8

LAW1974 wrote:

You're so welcome   Happy to be able to share it.

1/21/2019 11:07 pm  #9

moeshiagreen wrote:

LAW1974 wrote:

You're so welcome   Happy to be able to share it.

Can I visualize everynight until it feels natural and than move on to manifesting something else even though my person hasn’t shown up yet? I say that manifesting what I want is always super fast and super easy because I worry about time. Did you visualize until you believed your manifestation? Did you visualize until you actually fell asleep?

Last edited by excalibar (1/21/2019 11:09 pm)

Board footera