Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2019 3:30 am  #1

How I got My Ex Back Back!!! The 30 Day Challenge!!

I am so happy for this day! I just manifested my ex back after 30 days! The law of attraction really works if you BELIEVE in the power of your mind! After reading and researching about the law of attraction, I learned so many interesting things, and that includes tips and tricks on how to manifest my ex back. We had a toxic break up. We never talked to each other after we cut things off. I always see him at some gatherings (we are college friends, and we have a lot of mutual friends so it is inevitable for us to meet at some gatherings) but he never talks to me. Our friends are worried about us, but we never really talked about it. But even after everythin, I realized that I still love him, despite all those heartaches in the past. And because of LOA, I learned to forgive him, because forgiving is another step towards manifesting him back.  Also, I cleared my mind first. I realized that I created our breakup, because since then I had so many doubts about our relationship. And because of loa, I learned that I have to eliminate all my negative thoughts (false limiting beliefs). In order to do this, I listened to subliminals and visualized everyday. It was difficult at first, because it requires so much energy and patience. But because I still love my ex and I am very determined to have him back, I still continued meditating no matter what. I also kept on stalking him on all his social media accounts. But then again LOA made me realize that this is wrong. Stalking him on social media is a big NO because in order for LOA to work, you should not obsess yourself with your desires.  I also avoided everything that would trigger my false limiting beliefs to show up again. I lessened my social media exposure, I watched comedy shows, and always looked at the positive side of things. Another good thing that happened to me because of LOA is that I was able to replenish my life through cutting off all the toxic people in my life. In this 30 day challenge that I found, I learned how to identify my stored negative thoughts (or most commonly called as False Limiting Beliefs) that hinders me from manifesting my desires. I found out that some of my friends actually influenced me to believe that me and my ex are not compatible with each other. So I lessened my interaction with them because the more I interact with them, the more negative thoughts will be surrounding me. I know it sounds a little bit funny, but sure thing is that it helped me obtain peace of mind LOL. All of these tips and tricks I learned in this FREE 30 day challenge that I found (Manifest Your Ex Back: The 30 Day Challenge).  And guess what, after 30 days, My ex just called me out of nowhere! After months of not talking to me, he finally said a word! He asked me how I was, and he told me he misses me so much. I was so speechless. For 30 days, I was visualizing him calling me, and when he called, he told me the same words just like how I visualized! I also visualized him giving me roses, and just this day, I saw some roses at my doorstep! I really couldn't believe this! Now, we have talked things out and we finally decided to let go of the past. With everything that happened, I can now strongly attest that everything is indeed possible as long as you BELIEVE !! Next time, I will try to manifest losing weight. I know I can do this because I believe I can! <3

1/15/2019 4:26 am  #2

Re: How I got My Ex Back Back!!! The 30 Day Challenge!!

Pure fiction, at least the third brazen attempt by the author of the paid version of this 'course', who by her own admission was never able to manifest an 'ex' back but wants to sell you an expensive course that you don't need on how to do something she couldn't do. Some of us called her out on her previous attempts which it looks as though she has deleted. There's nothing I hate more than dishonesty and scammers. Buy yourself the Neville Reader instead, or The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol, or something by Joseph Murphy, any of which have real, proven value and don't let yourself be ripped off and scammed.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/15/2019 11:39 am  #3

Re: How I got My Ex Back Back!!! The 30 Day Challenge!!

Cynthia wrote:

Pure fiction, at least the third brazen attempt by the author of the paid version of this 'course', who by her own admission was never able to manifest an 'ex' back but wants to sell you an expensive course that you don't need on how to do something she couldn't do. Some of us called her out on her previous attempts which it looks as though she has deleted. There's nothing I hate more than dishonesty and scammers. Buy yourself the Neville Reader instead, or The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol, or something by Joseph Murphy, any of which have real, proven value and don't let yourself be ripped off and scammed.

Cynthia, I’m having serious anxiety and doubt about the time it’s taking me to manifest my sp and if I can even do it. Should I just continue with visualizing and those thoughts and fears will go away? I don’t want to believe that it takes time to manifest my sp but I don’t know what to do right now. I’m scared. It’s already been a year and like 4 months. When you visualize to the point of belief that you have the relationship you want, it won’t take long to manifest than right? Also, when you visualize to the point of belief that you have your person, what is that like? Do you still wonder sometimes?

Last edited by excalibar (1/15/2019 12:09 pm)

Board footera