Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2019 3:11 pm  #1

Need Some Encouragement. Help Please?

Hey everyone!

My bf of over a year who I lived with broke up with me a little over a week ago due to my negativity and constant insecurity, so I started applying the LoA to try to get him back, and to make myself feel better as it was the only thing that gave me any kind of hope or relief.  It's been wonderful, and I have obviously learnt so much about myself and the reason for the breakup and have actually been able to free myself of most of the guilt surrounding it.  It's only been 9 days, and I would consider everything to be going pretty well so far.  Not too sure what to make of signs and things like that but I don't want to read too much into them.  I did however feel particularly good and aligned one day driving home from work and I drove right past him, which I did take to be a small manifestation because in the 2 years that we've known each other and lived in the same city, this has never happened. 

So I've been doing my visualizations every night and then I tried the whisper technique as well as the two cup-method, which I haven't really heard mentioned here, but I tried anyway cause I have nothing to lose.

The next morning he called me (yesterday), a call which I unfortunately missed, but I feel like I maybe manifested that too.  So I text him later that evening to say sorry I missed your call.  After receiving the phone call I felt really good.  They say the best "sign" is a feeling, and I definitely felt like I was on the right track.  But then he replied to my text just this morning and said "I just wanted to talk to sort some stuff out," which just killed me and here's why.  We lived together with both our names on the lease.  I moved out sort of abruptly only taking my clothes and things but leaving a couple suitcases and boxes, as well as some drawers.  After all I had to move back in with my family and there was no room for me to bring my furniture.  I agreed to keep paying rent until the lease is up in March, there are various reasons for this and I won't go into it, so I figured it would be OK to leave my furniture there until he moved out in March.  So the fact that he said he only called to "sort some things out" makes me think that he does not want to talk about our relationship at all, he just wants me to move my stuff out.

So it's like I've been making all this progress and feeling really good.  And then this happens.  But I haven't been feeling good 24/7, I still get sad but I do my best to pick myself up and keep going.  But it feels like as soon as I start climbing back up the ladder I get knocked down again.  I don't want to give up but now that he's said this I just don't know how to keep going.  He seemed quite mad at me when we broke up, which I haven't been focusing on, but now it's hard not to.

Please help me not to give up and remind me that this is just a temporary setback cause I need all the encouragement I can get right now.  I love this person with all my heart and I don't want to give up on him.

I appreciate any advice xx

1/15/2019 6:41 am  #2

Re: Need Some Encouragement. Help Please?

Good Morning       

Sweetie   any contact can be good     "sorting things out " can also mean   sorting out what went wrong   not just sorting  out personal stuff you left behind      

keep up the positive feelings    anger can burn hot  but   then again   it cools and mellows also

Don't think about what went wrong    but  instead  re write  the story   and change what happened   

Sometimes it takes time  for tempers to cool    and lonliness to set in    fond memories to emerge 

Focus on him missing you    and when the conversations do occur    apply what you have learned
don't think about what you don't want     what dosent serve you      Think about what you love   what makes you happy    the things about him  that drew you together  

xxoo

1/15/2019 2:11 pm  #3

*Update*

Thanks for the encouragement!  I didn't see your reply till now but yesterday, something else that I had manifested came to me halfway through the day and it was like the universe's way of telling me not to give up.  I decided to be happy and stay positive for the rest of the day, which I did.  Eventually he called me again, this time I was prepared and decided that when I answered I was gonna be positive no matter what, and he WAS asking about my stuff but I didn't care.  His whole demeanor seemed different and it's like he softened towards me.  The conversation was short and sweet and I gave off zero-desperation vibes!  Just decided to sound happy and upbeat (which I was) and I think that surprised him because he even commented on how cheery I sounded, don't think he expected it

So overall I think that was a definite win for me.  I feel like it doesn't matter what happens in the interim because the end result is me with him, which is what I'm choosing to focus on at the moment.

Thanks for your positive wishes x

1/15/2019 3:16 pm  #4

It is a win    only think about the result you want     not any variations or scripts that are distasteful  
I have been working through chronic  profound depression for years   finally realized  that my unhappiness  brings about situations   breakups and other upsetting things  that I absolutely don't want    I still believe that my ex will come back      my best friend holds the record   her fiancée left her   and came back after 36 years     but her energy had to be in the right place    btw   she dropped everything including the live in at the time    and drove completely across the country  taking only what she could fit in a car to be with him       Keep the spirits and energy up and it will happen quickly    its all about   believing  and detaching  

1/26/2019 6:01 am  #5

DO Neville...FLuctuations ae possible, we are humans......
love yourself, spread positivity. 
Jump to positive asap

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

2/13/2019 1:50 pm  #6

I LOVE the advice from Barbidol:

"Don't think about what went wrong    but  instead  re write  the story   and change what happened"

You can re-write ANY story from your past to set you up for something better in the future! Look ahead, love yourself, find new hobbies, and keep moving forward. With Love.

2/13/2019 2:52 pm  #7

Thank you     also   when you rewrite    pamper yourself    light some scented candles    meditate a bit  and put yourself there   its really happened !!!   and you  couldn't wait to write it in your journal    dance around the room giddy     really immerse yourself  that it happened !!!    open your heart completely to this   not a fantasy   it happened   its real !!!!

2/14/2019 9:48 pm  #8

i was able to align myself this morn as the very first video of veronica that i watched , actually gave me the answer to something that has been concerning me for some time . i have been experiencing some anger and negativity for about a month and i was afraid that this would set me back , on all of my hard work , but veronica set the record straight . i dont have the money right now to employ veronica , so i will just use this site for any encouragement i may need, and i will just keep watching veronicas videos for now thanx namaste golden

Board footera