Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2019 7:04 am  #1

My Story , Multiple Dimentions on Self Love

HiGreetings !Β Sharing many dimensions in this post. With my real story 😎1. My story : Our relationship fumbled when in over love, I kept my priorities, demands aside. Sometimes fell in love with his cute talks, sometimes he used to say.. Am older than u, u should listen... In smiles ;) sometimes cz of understanding, supportive would be wife. Sometimes cz of care about him.. ( he once said, my BP gets high... That was his stunt πŸ˜‹ )Β It happened when I was busy with my greatest academic exam. I didn't realise , I was focused at exam. He made cute faces, said how hurt he's whenΒ I used to cut his calls .... He showed he gets worried if he can't reply to my texts and I get angry... Then I allowed him with assurity that it's ok if you busy.Β Β 2. It was not getting I am the 1 st best. Being a good human, my thoughts were being understanding but that was bit over here... That's why thoughts are imp. I am not 1 st priority now cz I have to dance him on my toes. I am his 1 st priority cz we love each other and no one and nothing else can ever be there in between and around... !Β Β 3. Everyone's souls stage is different. I am not talking about situation materialistic. Souls situation of being awake, healed. So all things resonate to us in different way.Β Β 4. Right from my simple situation to people getting suicide tendencies need self love. Love yourself, don't kill.Β Β 5. Neville.... Says I am is good. God is within us. Then how can you keep moving without loving God within you who's guiding you and creating all what you desire.Β 6. I researched for years... In Indian ancient literature, psychology... Difference between self love and ego.Β πŸ‘‰ Ego KILLS you. It lacks gratitude.πŸ’ž Self love makes you eligible to love everything and everyone cz I feel you are God, you are the one who has that healing power. Unless powers are awakened, they are subsiding within you.Β Β 7. Why you do... Your intentions, feeling matter.Β Β 8. Love is the strongest power, vibration in the universe. Love everything, everyone, yourself... What's bad in it πŸ˜‚Don't be business minded, what are returns and gains... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β It's LOVE.... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ž

9. I am multi-talented. This boosted my confidence, I made lots of creative things, new ventures includes personal changes, starting new projets , business updates , due work taking speed etc etc

Other aspects not for public domain.
WIsh you a good luck in being happy.....Β 

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera