Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2019 7:46 am  #1

Started about 3 weeks ago....

Id love success stories - how long did it take you to manifest something big or better yet, get an ex back?  I started about a month ago

1/14/2019 2:18 am  #2

Re: Started about 3 weeks ago....

Hey!  We broke up 1 week ago and I've since been doing pretty much everything according to plan (I'm not doing the actual 25 day challenge, but just the main principles of LoA), but just 2 days ago I saw him drive past me (even though this NEVER happens bc the area we live is quite big and we live totally opposite each other!) and so I guess I manifested that.  And then just last night I did the whispering technique as well as the two cup method.  Then got a call this morning.  But unfortunately I didn't answer it bc I was too scared and just shocked that he was calling.  But in any case, I definitely believe that I brought about those 2 events.  All within a week.  So best of luck to you.  Let us know how it goes! 

1/17/2019 11:57 am  #3

WarnerUtela wrote:

started taking this about to weeks ago on top of estergion 2 milligrams  started to have achy joints and feeling bloating and un ease feeling irritated and just weird why. can someone shine the light Im about to stop all the meds it has been a ride from hell

You should talk to a doctor and tell her/him that. They will probably change the Medication. In the meantime you can try to meditate. Youtube is a good resource for that, there are several meditations related to body ache

4/11/2019 6:13 pm  #4

Serendipity, this seems like a joker in the pack.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/11/2019 6:17 pm  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Serendipity, this seems like a joker in the pack.

More than one, I would say.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/23/2019 5:14 am  #6

Can we use veronica isles mam's 25 days challenge to get ex back in life if  that specific person(ex) rejected us and do not want us in his life anymore and also dating to someone else ? Is this 25 day challenge is working in that particular situation?plz plz plz give reply ro me as soon as possible coz m going through such a despration face n feeling rejection feeling very low very sad my inner emotions are automatically  coming out like i m jst crying these days i need him coz i love him very much soo i need to take this 25 day challenge will hit be working in my siruation?  Plz give me reply i shall be very thankful to uh

Last edited by Amita25 (4/23/2019 5:25 am)

4/23/2019 7:39 am  #7

Amita25 wrote:

Can we use veronica isles mam's 25 days challenge to get ex back in life if that specific person(ex) rejected us and do not want us in his life anymore and also dating to someone else ? Is this 25 day challenge is working in that particular situation?plz plz plz give reply ro me as soon as possible coz m going through such a despration face n feeling rejection feeling very low very sad my inner emotions are automatically coming out like i m jst crying these days i need him coz i love him very much soo i need to take this 25 day challenge will hit be working in my siruation? Plz give me reply i shall be very thankful to uh

I think Cynthia has already given you some really detailed advice, did you follow it?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/23/2019 9:38 am  #8

I don't remember what advice she  given so can uh plz give  advice againly plz give me reply as soo as possible its urgent for me to knw what should i do as my bady is coming 19th of next month n i want him back before my bday or on the date of my bday so its urgent for me to get him back plz help me plz plz plz its a very very humble request from bottom of my heart soo much love too all the members of this forum 😘😘💓💓💓💕💕

4/23/2019 2:42 pm  #9

Amita25 wrote:

I don't remember what advice she  given so can uh plz give  advice againly plz give me reply as soo as possible its urgent for me to knw what should i do as my bady is coming 19th of next month n i want him back before my bday or on the date of my bday so its urgent for me to get him back plz help me plz plz plz its a very very humble request from bottom of my heart soo much love too all the members of this forum 😘😘💓💓💓💕💕

This is precisely why I don't reply as much as I used to. People don't pay a blind bit of notice, and sometimes they come back even more desperate later with the same question or a variation of it.

Look through your previous posts, love, or through any of my many hundreds of other ones. I'm not going to repeat myself yet again.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/23/2019 11:52 pm  #10

Hey tommoraw i found that my previous post  in which cynthia gave me advice to read elizabeth daniels book to menifest ur love back but i am not able to buy this book can i read this book online in free of cost coz i m not able to buy it or is there another way to menifest ex lover back in life?

Board footera