Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2019 3:21 pm  #1

Bullying and rumors

Hi! I am trying to understand the LOA behind people spreading rumors about you. I am not proud of some things I did in my past but they come to haunt me here and there. I have grown and matured a lot since then. I am a nice person and it hurts when people spread nasty stuff about me. How can I stop that from happening? Can I stop that from happening? Thanks! 

1/05/2019 10:37 pm  #2

Re: Bullying and rumors

You can only focus on yourself.  Part of this is its the past manifestations..and now you are living the past..but KNOW every day you focus on the better you and keep thinking positive thoughts you are creating a better now again and again..keep investing in yourself..the current reality does not matter.  Focus on you loving yourself! those rumors are a manifestation you created in the past..so know you can recreate a new reality right now by choosing thoughts like they love me, everyone loves me, I love me!

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

1/11/2019 12:15 pm  #3

LOAlife wrote:

Hi! I am trying to understand the LOA behind people spreading rumors about you. I am not proud of some things I did in my past but they come to haunt me here and there. I have grown and matured a lot since then. I am a nice person and it hurts when people spread nasty stuff about me. How can I stop that from happening? Can I stop that from happening? Thanks! 

I think you need to forgive yourself for your past. I've done things I wasn't proud of and coming to terms with that's who I was at the time and not who I am now, that's really helped me.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

2/11/2019 11:01 am  #4

I do think it comes from the belief people are not to be  trusted, I am a victim I am not good enough.
Once you get out of that, you realise that what others say wont affect your life. You give your power away by thinking others will listen to rumors and judge you. You are the common denominator. When you feel secure within you attract security from the outside

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera