Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2019 5:55 pm  #1

My beautiful cat died today

I'm heartbroken. She was only two years old. I really want another of the same breed from the same breeder but they are expensive and I need to raise the money. It also depends on the breeder having a little girl available and everything coinciding. She has been ill all over Christmas and New Year so that spoiled things too and I'm feeling broken and fragile, not really able to think clearly.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/02/2019 8:07 pm  #2

Re: My beautiful cat died today

Sorry to hear this Feel better!

1/03/2019 4:24 am  #3

I want to manifest the perfect cat for me.

1/03/2019 8:36 pm  #4

Sorry to hear about kitty, but she has transitioned so kitty is still around you in a different way..also think of kitty maybe helping you now with the universe to bring you another kitty and your sp She is part of the energy helping you now! xoxo

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

1/04/2019 12:54 pm  #5

4 years ago, I lost a cat I'd had since I was 16. He was beautiful, very chatty and we were inseparable. I was devastated, as you can imagine. A few weeks went by and I was looking at photos of Maine Coon's on Instagram, I believe it was, I googled the prices of the kittens, waaaaay out of my price range.Β 

A little time had passed and I'd gone away for a week with my boyfriend at the time. When I walked into the living room, I was greeted by a kitten. While I was away, my sister had saw kittens on a Facebook group and showed my mother.Β 
So they bought him. He's a cross between a tabby and a Maine Coon but he's perfect.Β 

I know it's tough but hang in there, something good will come of the situation.Β 

Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

1/05/2019 1:26 pm  #6

Sorry to hear that :cΒ 

2/01/2019 1:47 am  #7

Timothyskymn wrote:

Such a kind thing to do, I have done the same in the past too. RIP Ginger cat, I hope you passed quickly.

Who are you replying to, I'm not sure who's been kind?

Board footera