Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2019 8:49 pm  #1

Big Milestone Manifested

A while ago, my person called me and we spoke for about an hour and he invited me to see him. I didn't post about it straight away because I didn't want to make myself feel like it was a big deal, because it's better to normalize these things.

Things I did:

I had been imagining when I could, and it wasn't always in clear detail.

I took the advice of a user here, Imagination, that recommended daydreaming instead of feeling like you have to dedicate specific time to visualizing. This has been said by others on here before. I started doing more of that. When we manifest negative things we haven't done planned visualizations for it, it's been the result of our habitual thought. So by making the habitual thought positive, you will get the positive results. Don't waste 95% of your time worrying. Use that background thought to your advantage and make it focused on what you want. This is a concept that Richard Dotts talks about. I had applied some other advice of his that contributed. He talks a lot about peace, and how we sometimes swing between positive and negative emotions like a pendulum and how staying neutral helps manifestation.

A couple of days before, I did a 5 minute meditation I'd found on Youtube where you imagine looking into their eyes for a few minutes. Here's the meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_czJA_h8KQ&t=717s

I had watched some of Veronica's recent videos on getting someone to stop ignoring you and it gave me some insight into some patterns of belief I had going on and I put a stop to them. There is not much point in me going into detail here because we all have different beliefs we have to work on.

I was thinking thoughts like, "I am the best, I deserve the best, I can have any man that I want, the best types of men want to be with me, the Universe is taking care of it all". This was genuine and not forced, and I was feeling very relaxed at the time.

I had started to feel like there was nothing to worry about because of course he wants me. I was thinking more along the lines of why wouldn't he, instead of why would he. I was focusing on why I am desirable.

I am not suggesting here that you have to focus on the idea of people other than your person, but for me, it was beneficial to think this way because it reminded me that I am desirable and wanted...believing that I could take my pick.

I had also listened to a lot of subliminal messages for a specific relationship and ones to feel more positive about myself.

Over time, I had come to believe that it was possible to manifest a specific relationship. All of the above describes the process that got me to the point of believing it was possible *for me*.

The minute I relaxed and trusted, along with the change in belief, everything changed.

Last edited by Aquilina (1/01/2019 8:50 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

Board footera