Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2018 9:18 am  #1

With my ex girlfriend bf

Hi guys. I need your help I’m here on a vacation and my girlfriends ex who she started dating again is here with me for the vacation. He happens to be a mutual friend. It’s really awkward for me and really sad and not knowing what to do as he’s constantly talking to her infront of me but alone in the corner as he moves away slyly to talk to her.
I don’t know how to react as she never spoke to him about us that me and her dated for 1.5 years and again for 2 years in patches totalling to 3-4 years.
Guys what can I do I’m not sure my mood is very off and I’m not sure how to react. It’s showing on my face.
My friends called him too and my ex girlfriend knows we are together on this trip.  Not sure if she’s feeling anything for me. As they are constantly on WhatsApp or talking to each othe. Guys I miss her terribly now, please help

Last edited by backon (1/14/2019 8:45 am)

1/14/2019 8:44 am  #2

Re: With my ex girlfriend bf

It’s been really frustrating over  the last few days since I’ve been constantly getting dreams about her. Last night I was asleep and suddenly around 3 in the morning I woke up and felt terribly scared of loosing her. What should I do? I want to manifest her. At times I end up feeling so low that giving up seems like an option.

2/11/2019 10:14 am  #3

Re: With my ex girlfriend bf

Self love self love !

You have to work on letting go of needing love from her, that is taking energy and repels people. You have to be openhanded and able to be feel good without her.you can work on that with meditation, self love affirmations deep breathing etc

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera