Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2018 3:10 pm  #11

Re: anyone need a 25 day challenge buddy?

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Here is a link to his Secret of Imagining recording, short version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

Here is his lecture Live in the End.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZ-kTIGRwY

Cynthia, I find it hard to live in the end outside of visualization. You say to live in the end in visualization/imagination. Can I just live in the end in my imagination as i visualize my goa already being accomplished, or do I also have to do it outside of visualizing? If so how can I do it without stressing myself out?

Living in the end is what you do in your imagination. It is not something that you have to focus on constantly or even think about the rest of the time if you don't want to. However,  the rest of the time, don't think, say, or do things that conflict with what you are creating in your imagination because that will undermine what you are consciously creating. By that I mean, if you are imagining having the ideal relationship or whatever it is that you desire,  as though it is something that is yours already, you have it right now, making it as real and vivid as possible, which is what living in the end is, don't at other times worry about whether it's working or how long it will take or whether you're doing it right or anything else that contradicts having your desire. If you really believed the desire was already yours right now, you wouldn't do any of those things.

Oh I see, I thought living in the end was something you have to also do outside of visualization like it was some hard task I had to get good at. But I see it just has to do with not stressing or contradicting your desire. Liveing in the end is in visualization but not stressing and what I mentioned above is something you do outside of visualization. Which makes sense and isn’t that hard. This makes it much easier to practice. Thanks Cynthia! I just need to get over my stress so for now I’ll focus on visualization and not so much on trying not to stress myself out. I need to go easy in myself.

12/24/2018 3:25 pm  #12

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia, I find it hard to live in the end outside of visualization. You say to live in the end in visualization/imagination. Can I just live in the end in my imagination as i visualize my goa already being accomplished, or do I also have to do it outside of visualizing? If so how can I do it without stressing myself out?

Living in the end is what you do in your imagination. It is not something that you have to focus on constantly or even think about the rest of the time if you don't want to. However,  the rest of the time, don't think, say, or do things that conflict with what you are creating in your imagination because that will undermine what you are consciously creating. By that I mean, if you are imagining having the ideal relationship or whatever it is that you desire,  as though it is something that is yours already, you have it right now, making it as real and vivid as possible, which is what living in the end is, don't at other times worry about whether it's working or how long it will take or whether you're doing it right or anything else that contradicts having your desire. If you really believed the desire was already yours right now, you wouldn't do any of those things.

Oh I see, I thought living in the end was something you have to also do outside of visualization like it was some hard task I had to get good at. But I see it just has to do with not stressing or contradicting your desire. Liveing in the end is in visualization but not stressing and what I mentioned above is something you do outside of visualization. Which makes sense and isn’t that hard. This makes it much easier to practice. Thanks Cynthia! I just need to get over my stress so for now I’ll focus on visualization and not so much on trying not to stress myself out. I need to go easy in myself.

A lot of people don't seem to understand what is meant by living in the end or that it is not something that has to be focussed on constantly. A few minutes a day is enough. Neville recommended before you go to sleep at night because that is one of the best times to programme the subconscious mind. One thing I really !ove about Neville's teachings is that he put no limitations on anything, and they are so simple and uncomplicated and easy to do, and they work when done correctly. However, a lot of people seem to dismiss him because it IS as easy as he taught, and they think it has to be a lot of hard work to manifest anything and that all sorts of self-imposed preconditions and prequisites have to be fulfilled first or concurrently when none of that is necessary UNLESS THEY BELIEVE IT IS. If they believe that all sorts of self-imposed preconditions and prequisites have to be met before they can manifest their desires, they will subconsciously not allow themselves to succeed until and unless they think they have met them. Why make things so difficult when they don't have to be?

Last edited by Cynthia (12/24/2018 3:41 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/24/2018 3:43 pm  #13

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

A lot of people don't seem to understand what is meant by living in the end or that it is not something that has to be focussed on constantly. A few minutes a day is enough. Neville recommended before you go to sleep at night because that is one of the best times to programme the subconscious mind. One thing I really !ove about Neville's teachings is that he put no limitations on anything, and they are so simple and uncomplicated and easy to do, and they work when done correctly. However, a lot of people seem to dismiss him because it IS as easy as he taught, and they think it has to be a lot of hard work to manifest anything and that all sorts of self-imposed preconditions and prequisites have to be fulfilled first or concurrently when none of that is necessary UNLESS THEY BELIEVE IT IS. If they believe that all sorts of self-imposed preconditions and prequisites have to be met before they can manifest their desires, they will subconsciously not allow themselves to succeed until and unless they think they have met them. Why make things so difficult when they don't have to be?

One thing I learned from fizzy is that you can think things like “I’ll have to tell him about that later” if you see something that your person will like. I do this with “I’ll have to tell him I’m going to Africa in July” it’s true. I will be going to Africa in July.

12/25/2018 3:55 pm  #14

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Cynthia, I am visualizing every night most nights and I don’t usually think about how long it’s taking, but it feels like it’s taking awhile and sometimes it bothers me. I think we do have control on how long it’s taking by the beliefs we have about the timing aspect of it. Can you help? You said the sooner the desire feels natural, the sooner the manifestion of the desire will come. How do I know when I have reached the point where my desire feels natural? I visualize until it feels natural to me? I think it might feel natural already but I don’t know. It’s weird to me..

12/28/2018 3:27 pm  #15

If something felt natural to you then you wouldn't have to question it. It's second nature. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/28/2018 4:04 pm  #16

Serendipity wrote:

If something felt natural to you then you wouldn't have to question it. It's second nature. 

If I visualize enough, I’ll get to the point where it becomes natural/second nature to me right?

12/28/2018 4:34 pm  #17

excalibar wrote:

Serendipity wrote:

If I visualize enough, I’ll get to the point where it becomes natural/second nature to me right?

The naturalness that Neville talked about was how natural (or not) it feels to have your desire now. Does it really feel natural to you that you have your desire already, right now, even if it hasn't yet manifested in the outer world? When you're imagining it, do you feel like it's real and vivid and an accomplished fact, or is it something you're still striving to have at some future time? What I like to do is bring something in my imagination really close to me, even right up in my face, as opposed to seeing it at a distance.

12/28/2018 5:16 pm  #18

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Serendipity wrote:

The naturalness that Neville talked about was how natural (or not) it feels to have your desire now. Does it really feel natural to you that you have your desire already, right now, even if it hasn't yet manifested in the outer world? When you're imagining it, do you feel like it's real and vivid and an accomplished fact, or is it something you're still striving to have at some future time? What I like to do is bring something in my imagination really close to me, even right up in my face, as opposed to seeing it at a distance.

I don’t really pay attention to how real it feels when I visualize. I focus on trying to make things crystal clear..

12/28/2018 5:28 pm  #19

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I don’t really pay attention to how real it feels when I visualize. I focus on trying to make things crystal clear..

It doesn't have to be crystal clear, but the whole point of imagining creating reality and living in the end of the wish fulfilled, thinking from the end rather than of the end, is that it does become as vivid and real and natural to you as if you already have it. The feeling of having your desire now is the important thing. If it doesn't seem real to you, how are you going to feel like you have it now?

Last edited by Cynthia (12/28/2018 5:46 pm)

12/28/2018 6:21 pm  #20

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

It doesn't have to be crystal clear, but the whole point of imagining creating reality and living in the end of the wish fulfilled, thinking from the end rather than of the end, is that it does become as vivid and real and natural to you as if you already have it. The feeling of having your desire now is the important thing. If it doesn't seem real to you, how are you going to feel like you have it now?

To be honest, idk how to do it right.. how to do any of this Neville stuff right. I’m confused and lost right now. Idk how to make it feel real to the point where it manifests. I’m having a bad day And my super bad anxiety doesn’t help..... I cry a lot over this **** but I can’t stop now.

Last edited by excalibar (12/28/2018 6:24 pm)

Board footera