Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2018 9:00 pm  #1

Question

Neville says that failure could result in the person not wanting for themselves what you want or something along those lines. Of course I’m giving myself anxiety that this also applies to a specific person. I know beliefs create reality and I don’t want to believe this at all. Any clarification or something? I want to ask Cynthia this since she has the same ideas I do. And I’m curious on what her take on this is. Or anyone else for that matter.

12/11/2018 9:06 pm  #2

Re: Question

excalibar wrote:

Neville says that failure could result in the person not wanting for themselves what you want or something along those lines. Of course I’m giving myself anxiety that this also applies to a specific person. I know beliefs create reality and I don’t want to believe this at all. Any clarification or something? I want to ask Cynthia this since she has the same ideas I do. And I’m curious on what her take on this is. Or anyone else for that matter.

Didn’t Neville manifest a specific person? I don’t think that’s what he is saying at all

12/11/2018 10:33 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Didn’t Neville manifest a specific person? I don’t think that’s what he is saying at all

That’s true, that is why I’m confused. Maybe he’s talking about having good intentions. Like wanting a person to be loyal and not cheat? I’m so confused.

12/12/2018 8:05 am  #4

I think he is talking in general terms like failure could defeat our dreams or intentions. Like when applied in specific person case ....a failure could be their bad response or rude behavior.....So when that happens in our minds we feel defeated and we fill like giving up and moving on and not wanting something we want.

Last edited by akuma (12/12/2018 8:06 am)

12/13/2018 1:49 am  #5

excalibar wrote:

Can you provide a link or reference to what he said?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/13/2018 9:33 am  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Can you provide a link or reference to what he said?

I can’t provide a link but it’s in his book “prayer-the art of believing” chapter 6 called “good tidings”

12/13/2018 3:20 pm  #7

Neville met his second wife while he was married to his first wife, I guess it wasn't working out between them. He wound up manifesting a situation where he ended up married to his second wife and was much happier. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/13/2018 4:12 pm  #8

Serendipity wrote:

Neville met his second wife while he was married to his first wife, I guess it wasn't working out between them. He wound up manifesting a situation where he ended up married to his second wife and was much happier. 

Why didn’t he just manifest a better relationship with his first wife?

12/13/2018 4:47 pm  #9

excalibar wrote:

I don't know about Neville's situation but it's not always worth the effort that goes into it. I can only base this on my experience but I joined this forum to get one person back into my life, then wound up with someone so much better years later who matched all my scripting and desires in a relationship.

Why stress yourself out when you can have it all? It doesn't always have to be with one person, in some cases, it's best to move on. Depends on your situation, though.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/13/2018 4:51 pm  #10

Serendipity wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I don't know about Neville's situation but it's not always worth the effort that goes into it. I can only base this on my experience but I joined this forum to get one person back into my life, then wound up with someone so much better years later who matched all my scripting and desires in a relationship.

Why stress yourself out when you can have it all? It doesn't always have to be with one person, in some cases, it's best to move on. Depends on your situation, though.

I’m very stubborn and determined so I can’t just move on. I know and believe I can have what I want and need with my person so I’ll keep going until I reach my goal. I do understand where you are coming from however.

Board footera