Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2018 6:17 pm  #1

It’s been awhile since I posted here

I find myself in a strange place. It seems I’m having trouble manifesting. So I decided to try and accept like how things are. So i started saying statements to myself to accept this is how things are doesn’t mean they can’t change. It actually helped but now I just feel down. Like I just don’t know hard to describe. Like I was saying those statements not to manifest them but to help with resistance and detachment. Now nothing has changed and I get sometimes it takes a bit and I also get that you shouldn’t need it to change to feel good but I can’t seem to get out of the place of wanting it to change but feeling like welp down? It’s so odd I’m just like whatever this won’t happen. I mean it can change . I don’t know if I’m making sense but anyways it’s an odd place. I cant really describe it I’m like detached now but disappointed but like oh well but also like well it can change. It’s a mix man. It’s Like my comments of this is how it is I’m tryibg to expose myself to the fact that accept it’s something you don’t like right now so I can accept and release resistance but it’s like am I just manifesting more of this or I feel like it could be reinforcing what I don’t want . I really hope I make sense. I mean I’m not like depressed or mad. I’m going to a movie today but I mean I still would like to see some change but also I shouldn’t need the change to feel good. But I dont feel awful just slightly down.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/07/2018 6:20 pm)

12/11/2018 1:14 pm  #2

Re: It’s been awhile since I posted here

I know this is a late reply but I had been listening to The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale after a string of pretty tough moments as of late and I felt inspired to follow something he had talked about on the recording. Then I felt drawn to this thread when I was looking for posts to offer advice on. 

Anyway, Earl suggests to write a goal down on a piece of card, paper, whatever and write on the back "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" and then look at it throughout the day thinking positively about it. 

I know bible verses can be off-putting depending on what you actually believe in but you can always change it to something that resonates with you. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/11/2018 6:27 pm  #3

Serendipity wrote:

I know this is a late reply but I had been listening to The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale after a string of pretty tough moments as of late and I felt inspired to follow something he had talked about on the recording. Then I felt drawn to this thread when I was looking for posts to offer advice on. 

Anyway, Earl suggests to write a goal down on a piece of card, paper, whatever and write on the back "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" and then look at it throughout the day thinking positively about it. 

I know bible verses can be off-putting depending on what you actually believe in but you can always change it to something that resonates with you. 

Thanks I may try that. I don’t really feel down anymore I do a bit because I feel distant from what I would prefer but I’m working through it. Reminding myself things are always changing and I’ve done my part etc.

2/11/2019 11:19 am  #4

The thing is you want to use loa to get change which is okay but you cannot get change when you don't feel good here. Nothing will make you happier unless you have it inside.
Trust me, I have the relationship now, I have free time I have many things that are priviliged. And yet, the thing that MAKES me happy is meditating and working on self love and because I focus on "how can I feel at peace now?" By meditating and reading ( thats my hobby) , gratirude lists and journalint youtubes I attract the things I wanted.

Do I feel suddenly happier? No. Its an illusion that "over there" is making you happier. Its all inside. You just do one percent feeling better at a time

She believed she could, so she did.

2/16/2019 7:20 am  #5

things will get better

Board footera