Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2018 7:25 pm  #1

Visualization vs. scripting

Hi there. Lately I have been very hereΒ and there because of so much stuff happening in my life at the same time, and I find it hard to concentrate on a visualization, so I have switched to scripting instead. I am doing two kind of scripting: the first is the regular "I am so happy and thankful now that..." and I describe how my SP and I are back together and have a beautiful, loving relationship. I also have been "scripting" visualization. Like I take the daily visualization from Veronica's 25 day challenge book, but instead of visualizing, I write down what the scene would play out like.

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this. If anyone else has done it, and how it has worked out for you.

Thanks!

12/04/2018 8:33 pm  #2

Re: Visualization vs. scripting

I scripted once about living in the country I wanted to move to. I did it one time and didn't read it again until after the manifestation. I ended up having the exact conversation I had written about with the same person I had written about in the same place I had written about. I had been living in the end result the entire time though, and assumed it would happen. It was that assumption that made it a reality, but the specificness of what was in the script also played out. I want to visualise better to make it easier to have that assumption. In this instance, I had been thinking about living there for years and didn't focus on any obstacles, so that made it easier.
Β 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

Board footera