Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2018 4:31 am  #1

Awakening/Dreaming of your specific person

Morning, Afternoon and evening guys, I kinda had an awakening last night, I had a dream about my specific person and they were ignoring me throughout the whole thing even when I tried talking to them, I’m thinking my mind gave me some insight into why perhaps they aren’t appearing they way I want them
Too,I’m giving off Vibes of unwantedness among other things , I’m gonna use affirmations to change my sub conscious mindset, It’s reminded me that you have to remember you’ve gotta change your whole mindset in order to get what you want and I’m gonna do just that.
Grateful for this reminder of wisdom today
Nothing but the best for you guys

Last edited by SebbieCorscadden (12/03/2018 4:31 am)

12/06/2018 8:44 pm  #2

Re: Awakening/Dreaming of your specific person

Great viewpoint. 
Dreams are more often than not a window into your subconscious fears. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/06/2018 11:50 pm  #3

Re: Awakening/Dreaming of your specific person

SebbieCorscadden wrote:

Morning, Afternoon and evening guys, I kinda had an awakening last night, I had a dream about my specific person and they were ignoring me throughout the whole thing even when I tried talking to them, I’m thinking my mind gave me some insight into why perhaps they aren’t appearing they way I want them
Too,I’m giving off Vibes of unwantedness among other things , I’m gonna use affirmations to change my sub conscious mindset, It’s reminded me that you have to remember you’ve gotta change your whole mindset in order to get what you want and I’m gonna do just that.
Grateful for this reminder of wisdom today
Nothing but the best for you guys

You should get a mala necklace or mala bracelet. I do affirmations with them every night now

Board footera