Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2018 5:25 pm  #1

Specific Person - The "how long does it take?" Question

THE FOUR INGREDIENTS OF THE SEED for your specific person

Hi, this is Imagination. I noticed there are some people frustrated and wondering “how long does it take to see results with my person?” Then I decided to register in the forum and offer some help on that.

I’m gonna start saying FORGET THIS QUESTION! Why? Because everyone and every situation are different. I’ll explain it.

First, let’s make sure of this: IT WORKS. You really can manifest a relationship with your ex or with someone you’ve never dated before. I know there are a lot of threads with people already saying the same thing, but I noticed that, no matter how many success stories appear, people still have those insane doubts. So I need to put this inside your head. Understanding this is a prerequisite to everything.

I repeat: IT  W – O – R – K – S. Are we clear? Ok, let’s move forward. 

Now, let me ask you 3 questions:

1 – Are you keeping your vibes high, at least most of the time (admiring and taking care of yourself by putting yourself on the pedestal of your life, treating yourself as the priority, doing things you really enjoy, alone or with your friends, having patience with your own feelings and your own evolution, the list goes on and on)? Check!

2 – Are you doing your visualizations (RS, PW, BWD, whatever you choose…)? Check!

3 – (the trickiest one) Have you STOPPED stalking the person and physically influencing their actions, decisions or behavior IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY (checking their social media or their friend’s social media - because it’s the same thing, don’t try to fool yourself; trying to know where they are and what they’re doing; trying to show up at the same place you know they’re gonna be, just to “accidentally” bump into them; Trying to post pics, texts, whatever, on social media to make them think or feel something; trying to call their attention somehow; you get the picture…)? Check!

Ok, if you’re doing these 3, you are doing it right and the person is already coming FOR SURE. I’M SERIOUS, REALLY. Look, I’m not saying this just to make you feel good and give you one more day of encouragement, I’m not trying to make fun of you guys in any way. As I said, I just want to help.

There is a fourth thing that changes everything. This fourth Ingredient is what determines the “speed” of the physical manifestation of your person in the version you want:

4 –  What is happening IN YOUR PERSON’S HEAD (have you ever TRULY taken this into consideration?)

Let’s explore this Ingredient. It is a combination of what the person thinks of you + the current scenario where both of you are into. Some examples:

Are you now friends?
Are you now “enemies”?
Are you indifferent with each other?
Did they break up with you, or did you break up with them?
How painful was the breakup?
Are they now dating someone?

See, this combination makes a unique configuration. As every person and every situation is different, every combination of these elements results in a unique configuration (or seed).

Now, let’s take this seed. It has it’s unique data and, because of that, it will result in a totally unique tree. This tree has its OWN TIME to develop, you see? For instance, if you were trying to manifest back ANOTHER ex, the combination would be totally different, based on this fourth Ingredient (what they think of you - what happened between you guys until now - and how is the relationship now).  

I’m saying this because when you do RS on someone, you are not CONTROLLING THEM, you are INFLUENCING them. I mean you are communicating with the person in the mental world, through thoughts, feelings, sensations… Rest assured that they’re feeling every bit of it subconsciously. But they need to PROCESS all this information. How do you think they do it? With their conscious mind! They try to judge and make sense of their thoughts, feelings, emotions, sensations, whatever… in a LOGICAL WAY – Always remember that. I mean it.

The RS is not an instantaneous love potion that the person drinks and, BOOM! Suddenly they are showering you with texts, Instagram likes, flowers, nude pics and invites to romantic dinners. NO! It’s a process. They need to think through WTF is happening to them. Why? Because THEY THINK IT’S THEIR OWN IDEA. They have absolutely no clue, they are 100% SURE that they are thinking and feeling all of it by themselves, so first they need to understand why. This is heavy stuff, guys, no kidding.

Their mind needs to take logical steps, so they can think everything is flowing naturally, otherwise, they would think they’re nuts. Nobody wants to think they’re crazy, right? Their conscious mind will automatically rationalize everything about you that pops up in their heads, again, based on the fourth Ingredient.

Let’s use a practical example! I’m gonna create an “EX BACK” situation, because it’s considered “harder” to manifest, due to hurt feelings.

Let’s create 2 characters to our story: Luna and Vincent (I like these names )

So, Luna breaks up with Vincent, saying that she has no more romantic feelings for him (this is considered even harder because when someone breaks up out of a fight, or cheating, or jealousy, or distance, maybe there are still romantic feelings, at least. Something like “I love you but it won’t work because of this and that…” - When they break up out of “no more romantic feelings” things seem to have “no hope”. It’s totally the opposite, like “You’re great, but I don’t love you anymore”.

But it doesn’t really matter what your configuration is, the mechanics are the same. Don’t fall in the trap of thinking “Oh, my situation is harder” or “It’s different with me because of this and that…” - You can surely use this example in your situation. It doesn’t matter when it happened, the breakup could have happened yesterday or 2 years ago. And it doesn’t matter the duration of the relationship, 3 months or 10 years. Also, if you are a gay couple it’s totally ok. Again, this is just an example, the mechanics are the same, don’t worry.

Ok, LUNA BREAKS UP WITH VINCENT.

LUNA’S HEAD – “It was the right thing to do. Now we can move on with our lives.”

After taking his time melting down in tears, not taking shower, feeling like dying and everything you probably have done or are still doing, Vincent starts to put himself together. He starts having fun with friends, practicing his hobbies, finding peace alone, going to the gym, eating healthier, being thankful for many great things that happen in his life and have nothing to do with Luna, etc… In other words, he starts to apply the First Ingredient of the Seed – SELF LOVE.

This automatically causes a change in the vibratory field, felt by Luna.

LUNA’S HEAD – “I wonder how Vincent is doing” – But this is just a “random” thought, caused by Vincent’s high vibe. She’s still sure about the breakup.

Vincent starts doing some RS on Luna (beginning of the Second Ingredient of the Seed – VISUALIZATION) but still not consistently.

LUNA’S HEAD – (“randomly” remembering a private joke between them) “He was funny, hehe” – Still sure about the breakup.

Sometimes Vincent checks Luna’s Instagram profile, “just to see” how she’s doing. He sees a pic of hers with some friends at a party. He starts wondering “Oh, she’s having fun… without me.” – This brings his vibe down a little. Vincent is still failing on the Third Ingredient of the Seed – IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY. And this can affect the First Ingredient because he feels insecure, so he starts to need Luna’s attention. It makes him post a pic to see if she’ll like it. She doesn’t show any reaction. Vincent’s vibe gets worse. He needs to apply the Third Ingredient.

LUNA’S HEAD – (because of previous high vibe combined with previous RS, synchronicities related to Vincent start to happen to Luna) She passes by a place where they used to go together or she knows a random guy with Vincent’s name. BUT, because of Vincent’s current low vibe, Luna thinks “Oh, Vincent… Well… We had our good moments… but (and she remembers something she didn’t like about him)” – still sure about the breakup.

NOTE: Vincent has no idea that Luna thought about him.

Vincent recovers his high vibe and starts to be more consistent in his visualizations. He can do some intense RS sessions. But still checks her out on social media. But (trying to fool himself) he decides not to look at her profile. This time, right after an intense RS session, he checks one of her girl friend’s profile and sees a pic with people he doesn’t know, on the beach and Luna is there… What’s that?... There is a guy close to her… Too close… WHO IS THAT GUY??? (desperation) ARE THEY TOGETHER??? OMG, This thing is not working!

NOTE: Vincent didn’t know that the guy was dating Luna’s friend, not her. Of course, he was too desperate and had no other information, just that damn pic! How could he consider that the guy had nothing to do with Luna? (For those who freak out because of an image on social media: It's just an image on social media. Keep doing what you're doing.)

LUNA’S HEAD: (at the same time - because of the effects of the intense RS sessions from Vincent, she remembers the day on the beach) “I think my friend is happy with this new guy she met. They were so sexual together… (RS effects) …Like Vincent and I (she starts feeling sexually aroused, remembering Vincent) Vincent was good… Really good indeed. (effect of Vincent's desperate thoughts about the guy) I should find a new guy. Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do."

NOTE: If Vincent had controlled himself, he wouldn’t stalk Luna on social media and she would receive only RS feelings + high vibe, not RS feelings + desperation.

Vincent ends up discovering that the guy was just dating Luna’s friend and feels calm again. So he totally applies the Third Ingredient of the Seed – IGNORE CURRENT REALITY, by avoiding all stalking. So there’s “nothing to see” anymore. He commits to keeping the high vibe and also commits to his visualizations.

LUNA’S HEAD: “I wonder what Vincent is doing… Let me see his profile.”

NOTE: Vincent doesn’t know she sees his profile.

LUNA’S HEAD: (because of the synchronicities caused by Vincent’s visualizations, Luna sees more and more “little things” related to him. So she talks to someone) “Oh, this is amazing! My ex was great with this. If he was here now he could teach you how to do it!”

NOTE: Because of Vincent consistency, Luna starts to only think/remember good things about him. The plant is slowly growing, respecting Luna’s sense of logic. For her, these thoughts are harmless and come from inside her.

Vincent hasn’t seen any sign of changing in Luna’s behavior. Yet. He keeps it up.

LUNA’S HEAD: (synchronicities) “Oh, this course of (whatever) is exactly what Vincent wanted! I wonder if he knows about it. I should let him know. I think I’m gonna text him… (trying to be logical) or should I take a pic of the poster and send him? (logical again) I don’t know…

NOTE: Remember, it has to MAKE SENSE to her. In this case, her mind found an “excuse” to justify it, but actually, she just wants to contact him. And this excuse needs to be logical, for her to feel it natural. Something like, “Of course I’m just contacting him because of this perfect reason, not because I miss him somehow.” – and her subconscious is like, “yeah, I know lol ;)”

And Vincent doesn’t know about Luna’s internal battle. Even Luna doesn’t know.

Vincent keeps the faith, doing it right, feeling better than ever, despite having NO EVIDENCE of manifestation, not a single sign.

LUNA’S HEAD: (passing near Vincent’s house) “His lights are on. He’s home. I wonder if there’s someone with him…” OR “His lights are out. Maybe he’s having fun somewhere else. I wonder with whom…”

NOTE: Vincent will NEVER know about this.

Vincent is totally committed and visualizes every day, keeps his vibe sky high, has no more interest in knowing what Luna is doing. He simply believes she’ll come in her own speed and he respects that.

LUNA’S HEAD: She’s home after a date she had with a guy. She’s lying in bed, thinking about the night. The guy is handsome, intelligent, fun, everything is alright… but there’s something… Something she doesn’t know how to define (of course, it comes from her subconscious). He’s not like Vincent. Vincent was somehow… better. He kinda… Understands her better… He touches her better… He loves her in a unique way. So, without thinking too much, Luna starts to caress her own body. Slowly… Her eyes are closed and her hands are moving by her neck… her lips… breasts… nipples… And it goes downward. She’s masturbating… Thinking of VINCENT! After that, she feels the urge to check Vincent’s profile again. And sees his pics. And remembers the good times. And wonder… No! (trying to be logical) No.

NOTE: Vincent has NO F*CK*NG IDEA WTF is happening. And Luna will never let him (or maybe anybody) know. At least not yet.

Again, this was just an example. Your situation may be different on the surface but it’s the same inside. From this point forward in our little story, Luna started to CONSCIOUSLY FEEL something. Everything that happened before was hidden in her subconscious mind. And even after this point, she’ll feel the need to justify her every action towards Vincent. There will still be a lot of doubt from her part. I mean A LOT. It has to make sense for her. Now that she realized this “strange” feeling, she needs to understand it, to see whether or not it will fade away. Whether or not she is nuts. Whether or not she should go with it.

That’s why it’s so important to keep it up with the 3 Ingredients of the Seed:

LOVE YOURSELF – VISUALIZE – IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY

The Forth Ingredient is a combination in itself. When you put the 3 Ingredients in action AND you consider what’s going on in your specific person’s head, you develop PATIENCE, that comes from UNDERSTANDING, that comes from UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

That’s the combination for the Perfect Seed:

LOVE YOURSELF
VISUALIZE THE REALITY YOU WANT
IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY
LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY

I PROMISE YOU, that’s the way. The most beautiful way to manifest the best version of your person.
Put yourself in their shoes: imagine how confusing it must be, to be sure about something and then start to have another kind of thoughts and feelings. Maybe they’ve never on Earth thought of being in a relationship with you (for those who are manifesting someone for the first time). Maybe they said cruel and hurtful things to you before, so they’re completely embarrassed just with the idea of considering being with you again. In this case, you can be sure that they are afraid of being judged, misunderstood or even rejected by you.

And you cannot physically/verbally interfere in their thought process because their conscious mind is trying SO HARD to be logical. If you confront their conscious mind, like physically forcing them to “tell you the truth”, you can ruin everything, because they’re simply not ready to admit it even to themselves. Maybe they’re sharing those doubts with a close friend. Maybe they’re too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone. Maybe there are afraid of the judgment of their own friends, or your friends, or their family, or your family… You see, a lot of possibilities.

What I mean is, it’s not easy for them. Your vibrations of Love are good but they’re causing conflicting thoughts and feelings deep inside them. If you really love your person, be patient. Let them come in their own way. Everything you’re doing is working, I’m serious! Maybe some synchronicities need to happen in the physical world for them to fully realize that they want to be with you. And maybe they need to take specific actions before reaching out to you (like stopping dating someone, or figuring out how to move to your city, or figuring out how to confront those who would judge them, for example).

I know it can be frustrating, seeing them and not being able to detect any tiny change in their behavior, but just know it’s working and keep it up. People can pretend and hide so well when they need to. They won’t let you know this “secret” before they’re ready. Be patient, my friend. And keep it up, knowing that there's A LOT of good things happening on the backstage. ;)

Next time you think it’s taking too long and you’re not seeing any physical evidence, ask yourself: Am I putting the Four Ingredients into my Seed?

Then, smile and say mentally to your person:

I Understand you. That’s why I’m Patient. That’s why I Love you.

I sincerely hope this helps. 

Much Love,

Imagination

"The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes." - Mark Nepo

12/01/2018 8:50 pm  #2

Re: Specific Person - The "how long does it take?" Question

This is absolutely fantastic, such an insightful read. You've really covered all the bases here, I really love the emphasis you put on not worrying about what's happening behind the scenes.

I'm going to pin this post for easier access to other readers! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/02/2018 1:41 am  #3

Serendipity wrote:

This is absolutely fantastic, such an insightful read. You've really covered all the bases here, I really love the emphasis you put on not worrying about what's happening behind the scenes.

I'm going to pin this post for easier access to other readers! 

Glad to help! 😊

"The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes." - Mark Nepo

12/02/2018 7:26 am  #4

Oh my days!
Thank you so much imagination, for such an awesome post. It explains things perfectly! I bet this will help lots of people. (It resonates so much!) How’s that for synchronicity. No coincidence here and very grateful for it too! 
Much love. xxx 

12/02/2018 11:02 am  #5

Flower293 wrote:

Oh my days!
Thank you so much imagination, for such an awesome post. It explains things perfectly! I bet this will help lots of people. (It resonates so much!) How’s that for synchronicity. No coincidence here and very grateful for it too! 
Much love. xxx 

You're welcome! Sure, no coincidences! I'm happy you like it! 🌻

12/02/2018 3:30 pm  #6

This is the first time I've looked at this forum in over 3 weeks, and I just have to say something to this. I don't know if 'imagination' has ever manifested a relationship or not, but I have done.  All these things mentioned here like RS, PW, etc. are not living in the end of the wish fulfilled, which is all you need to do to manifest anything, including a relationship with another person, and are irrelevant and unnecessary. These are attempts to control and manipulate somebody, and people like Lanie Stevens who promote these things admit they are living in the present and that they have to be done over and over forever in order to keep the person in line, and I have been told by private message by some people who have done these things that they only succeeded in driving the person away, not bringing them closer.  At best, it's a lot of unnecessary hard work that you don't need to do, unless, of course, you believe you need to do these things and thereby make them prerequisites - but why set up all sorts of unnecessary conditions for yourself in order to accomplish whatever it is that you desire?

The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. When I manifested a long marriage with my former husband, that is the only thing I did - imagined beiing married to him and wearing a wedding ring. That was long before I'd ever heard of Neville, and if I had it to do with him again, I would do things a bit differently, but only in adding in some details that I would have wanted out of our relationship rather than leaving them to chance as I did.

You can never know what another person is thinking, even if they say something. It doesn't necessarily make it true. I didn't read all of what looked like an attempt to analyse what people are supposedly thinking because none of that matters. I also proved in my own experience many years ago when I was a teenager and I didn't have those things that you don't need self love or to feel good to manifest anything, but there again, if you believe you need those things, you will make them prerequisites.

Look, if you want to make it hard on yourself and a lot of hard work to attempt to manifest a relationship with somebody by overanalysing a past situation or what you think they're thinking now and thinking you need to do all sorts of unnecessary things, go right ahead, but I personally prefer doing things the easy way, which is just to imagine whatever it is I want to manifest as though it is already an accomplished fact, it's a lot more fun that way as well, and best of all, it works..

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/02/2018 5:37 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

This is the first time I've looked at this forum in over 3 weeks, and I just have to say something to this. I don't know if 'imagination' has ever manifested a relationship or not, but I have done.  All these things mentioned here like RS, PW, etc. are not living in the end of the wish fulfilled, which is all you need to do to manifest anything, including a relationship with another person, and are irrelevant and unnecessary. These are attempts to control and manipulate somebody, and people like Lanie Stevens who promote these things admit they are living in the present and that they have to be done over and over forever in order to keep the person in line, and I have been told by private message by some people who have done these things that they only succeeded in driving the person away, not bringing them closer.  At best, it's a lot of unnecessary hard work that you don't need to do, unless, of course, you believe you need to do these things and thereby make them prerequisites - but why set up all sorts of unnecessary conditions for yourself in order to accomplish whatever it is that you desire?

The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. When I manifested a long marriage with my former husband, that is the only thing I did - imagined beiing married to him and wearing a wedding ring. That was long before I'd ever heard of Neville, and if I had it to do with him again, I would do things a bit differently, but only in adding in some details that I would have wanted out of our relationship rather than leaving them to chance as I did.

You can never know what another person is thinking, even if they say something. It doesn't necessarily make it true. I didn't read all of what looked like an attempt to analyse what people are supposedly thinking because none of that matters. I also proved in my own experience many years ago when I was a teenager and I didn't have those things that you don't need self love or to feel good to manifest anything, but there again, if you believe you need those things, you will make them prerequisites.

Look, if you want to make it hard on yourself and a lot of hard work to attempt to manifest a relationship with somebody by overanalysing a past situation or what you think they're thinking now and thinking you need to do all sorts of unnecessary things, go right ahead, but I personally prefer doing things the easy way, which is just to imagine whatever it is I want to manifest as though it is already an accomplished fact, it's a lot more fun that way as well, and best of all, it works..

Do you know of any ways I can make a scene shorter that emplies that my person is everything I want him to be? My focus isn’t all there yet and I find long scenes stressful right now. I have many things I want to manifest my person being but I don’t think I’m ready for long scenes. I still want to make imagining fun.  I don’t think I have the right scene and I want to do things right the first time..

Last edited by excalibar (12/02/2018 5:37 pm)

12/02/2018 6:26 pm  #8

Cynthia wrote:

Hi, Cynthia, how are you? I hope you're doing great.

Look, I don't want to sound arrogant or offensive. If something in my response sounds like this, please, I'm sorry, it's not my intention, ok?

I don't know if you really read all the post or, if you did, I don't know if you really understood it. The first thing I'm gonna say is: I agree with you. You really don't need a set of fancy techniques to manifest what you want (because, in my personal opinion, there are no "techniques", everything is "living in the end"). People just created different "approaches" to the same thing, and that's good because not everybody feels comfortable with this or that approach - that's why I said in the post: " RS, PW, BWD, whatever you choose…" See? "Whatever you choose". I mean, you can use your best STRATEGY for it. In your case, you call it "living in the end", which is simply living as if your desire was already manifested - In essence, ALL the "techniques" have this sole goal: to give you the necessary emotions related to that specific reality, to CONVINCE your subconscious mind, so it can take it as true and make it happen in the world of Caesar, as Neville Goddard likes to say. 

As I said in the post, I'm using just a practical example, nothing more than that. I never said it's the only approach. In this example, the person is using the RS "strategy" to live in the end. Yes, since RS is creating a romantic and/or erotic scenario, where you BELIEVE it's happening right here, right now, why don't you consider this a form of living in the end? I think couples do wear wedding rings (I used this approach too), but couples also caress each other, give hugs, kisses and have sex. It's natural and, when done with LOVE, it's the most beautiful thing. Couples do that or not?

Just for the record, I manifested back my wife and, before her, I consciously manifested  (you don't need to believe me, the choice is yours) every woman I wanted in my life. I've been doing this since 2006. I've always been a curious person and I "tested" many things myself when it comes to reality manifestation. I've read every book that comes into my hands and Neville Goddard is my favorite author for many reasons. As Neville says "touch has a fantastic sense of reality" and I agree. I discovered through the years that my sense of imaginary touch is way more powerful than my imaginary vision. I noticed that the more I engaged the touch sense (be it a handshake or a kiss), the more I was able to believe that it was really happening. So I started to include touch in every visualization, since the feeling of stepping on the sand of the beach and noticing the change of temperature when a wave would reach it, to the texture of my wedding ring on my finger. That's why I chose RS in the example because it's an approach based on the sense of touch. You can do other things, but for me, the sense of touch puts me right into the imaginary scene in the flick of a finger. And as I said in the post, you're not controlling anybody. But, yes, you can influence their behavior toward you.

You said: "The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. " 

That's how you manifested your husband by the way. You didn't "force" him to marry you, you simply manifested a scenario where he is your husband and that includes his love for you, his sexual desire for you, etc. When I did it with my wife, I also lived AS IF she was already living with me and this includes having breakfast, lunch, and dinner together, going to parties, watching movies together, having sex (as I used in the example), sleeping together (this one is also powerful)... I imagined all of it, not as a chore, but because it made me feel great! You did the same, but your strategy to believe was wearing a wedding ring. And that's ok. I visualized my wedding party as well. I saw her and the guests, I heard the applause, I felt her hands, smelled the flowers and tasted the food. See? Sensory Vividness! ;) 

About "knowing what someone is thinking", again, I never said that we need to read their minds, this was just an example of possible things that happen in the other person's head. I used this example to illustrate why we need to have patience with our manifestations because a lot of things happen in the background, there is a chain of events that take place before what we want turns physical and people usually feel frustrated for not seeing physical evidence right away. My intention is just explaining that and I used a story as a strategy to convey the information. 

I've also practiced it since adolescence and, as I said, I've been always a curious person, so although just reading every book I saw, I decided to test everything myself. As Neville says, "Don't believe me. Test it!" So I did and, my first shock years ago was when in the morning a girl texted me out of nowhere, saying she missed me and confessed she masturbated herself in the middle of the night thinking about me (note: I visualized an erotic encounter with her at the same night). This was the first time I had perfect evidence and that's why I used it in the example. It was all based on personal experience.

Let me bring your attention to the title of the thread: The "how long does it take?" Question - it means it's not for everyone. And I understand it's not for you. This is my approach to the same subject (that everybody is tired to see). The goal of the post is to offer some light to people who probably have tried the "simple" strategy but are still struggling and frustrated with the whole process, like "I've done this but it's not working, what am I doing wrong, I don't see any sign, how long does it take, etc..." - the post is for them, an attempt to offer an alternate viewpoint so they can see the same thing that you see, using your viewpoint. Just that. I never said that people should overanalyze anything, I just invited them to take into consideration the infinite elements involved, for them to remember that, yes, things ARE working, even though they can't see any physical evidence yet. In other words, I'm saying WHY they should be patient and not ruin what's already moving in their direction. just that.  

And it was never hard work, who said that? For me, this was always an adventure. I agree that we don't need to "feel good" to manifest because we simply manifest all the time, no matter what. I don't know how you do it but, for me, when I feel good, everything I do feels lighter and more fun. I feel motivated because I enjoy doing it. Again, personal experience, that's why I recommend. Maybe you think that feeling good is hard work, or visualizing a romantic situation with someone you love is something boring or takes effort. Not for me, at least. Just to give an example, I don't agree that we need to be in Alpha or Theta State to manifest, so I don't do it. And it works the same. I can do it moving with my eyes open and some visualizations takes only one minute. It's fun.

The guidelines or strategies that I recommend in my post are:

LOVE YOURSELF this way you'll feel more motivated and things won't feel like "hard work" 
[b]VISUALIZE THE REALITY YOU WANT[/b]you can say "live in the end" (it's just the name you give it)
IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY - For me, this is crucial because people usually feel discouraged when they keep facing the reality they don't want
LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLYagain, as I said, a strategy to develop PATIENCE and not feel frustrated. In other words, KEEP IT UP!

For me, this is so simple to do. Truly easy, I do it automatically, like eating, drinking, sleeping, working, playing, exercising, etc... I also feel good most part of my time, I visualize daily (not because I "have to" but because I enjoy), I avoid focusing on what I don't want and I do my best to practice empathy with everyone, having patience with them and putting myself in their shoes. No big effort required. For you, this is hard work. Is it because you also believe it is? See? It's a matter of perspective. 

Anyway, Cynthia, I don't usually come to forums exactly because I don't like spending time trying to "prove a point". I think it's a matter of believing and that's it. My life is really great the way it is and I'm learning each and every day. I just joined the forum because I thought I could help someone somehow. I didn't want to give an impression of "teaching the truth" or passing useless information. My intentions were sincerely good, at least from my perspective.

Love and Light 

12/03/2018 12:31 pm  #9

excalibar wrote:

Do you know of any ways I can make a scene shorter that emplies that my person is everything I want him to be? My focus isn’t all there yet and I find long scenes stressful right now. I have many things I want to manifest my person being but I don’t think I’m ready for long scenes. I still want to make imagining fun. I don’t think I have the right scene and I want to do things right the first time..

You're making it more complicated than it needs to be. you can picture the person telling you they love you, bringing you flowers, anything like that.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/03/2018 4:19 pm  #10

Serendipity wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Do you know of any ways I can make a scene shorter that emplies that my person is everything I want him to be? My focus isn’t all there yet and I find long scenes stressful right now. I have many things I want to manifest my person being but I don’t think I’m ready for long scenes. I still want to make imagining fun. I don’t think I have the right scene and I want to do things right the first time..

You're making it more complicated than it needs to be. you can picture the person telling you they love you, bringing you flowers, anything like that.

True, I want to get out of the habit of making things hard but it’s hard to tell if I have the right scene that implies everything I want him to be in our relationship.. plus Cynthia said that she wished she imagined other things if she were to manifest a marriage with her former husband.

Last edited by excalibar (12/03/2018 6:47 pm)

Board footera