Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2018 8:12 pm  #1

My Journey to Growth, Enlightenment & Eternal Happiness

I feel like I've come along way over the years. There have been maaaany ups and downs but they've taught me about conscious creation and the awareness of the whole victim mentality. While bad things do happen, I have learned I do not need to react to them.
Feeling down is natural, I am human but I don't need to give the situations any attention unless it is vital but even then, where there's a will, there's a way.

I have met my soulmate now, so I have already reached that goal. My journey isn't done, however. 
So I've set the following for myself, there'll be met when the time is right and not before. I will also update this whenever it feels right to do so. 

My goals are:
Move in with my boyfriend.
Financial stability. 
Improve my writing skills/maintain a successful blog.
Make a living as a writer/mental health support advocate. 
Help others on their spirtiual/loa journeys.
Never stop improving. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/26/2018 11:17 am  #2

Re: My Journey to Growth, Enlightenment & Eternal Happiness

Same day update, life can come at you real fast with the lesson.

Each day I gain more understanding of "everyone is you pushed out" and how quick we can be to rely on LOA as a quick fix in place of actual communication/ Communication can make or break a relationship.

I'd had an off day, mental illness is still something I live with so I'd been quite low. So my boyfriend picked up on that, naturally and we'd ended up having a minor squabble. As an adult, I accept my part in the argument. I took a conversation we were having too far and it had upset him. He also told me that I'd be unfairly snippy with him. 
I know that sounds negative but it's honestly a good thing. In past relationships, I'd be met with passive-aggressive behaviour. So, I opened up to him. It became a teary ramble in the end but he sat with me and heard me out. He supported me and even offered to help me out with the personal struggles. 
This is how relationships should be. It highlighted how toxic and onesided my past relationships have been. In the 4 months we've been together he's done so much more for me than my longest relationship.

Lack of sleep and water haven't helped my moods, so the rest of today will be dedicated to keeping myself hydrated and sorting out my living space until a sensible time to get some sleep.

In the past, I'd be quick to rush to my bed and do some technique to try and fix the situation without talking to my partner but I am so happy I was able to talk it through. 

I'm also going to throw some small, inconsequential desires out to the universe, just to get my mojo back. 
They are:

Manifest a free meal.
Manifest a hot chocolate.
Manifest a person accepting a friend request from me. 
Manifest £10.

I also have a copy of The Magic on my Kindle, so I might follow those steps too and see what the universe has for me. 

12/11/2018 3:51 pm  #3

Figured I'd update this again. I love seeing how far I've come.
I put the small goals on the back burner for a while, things had hit the skids for a short period of time. There is some good in there, though. 
It's important to find silver linings in everything and as the quote in my signature says, it's how you react to a situation that defines the situation. 

To start with, my vision has honestly been horrible and getting worse for a while. I knew this, I did nothing until my boyfriend talked me into seeing an optician. Long story short here, I was diagnosed with  Keratoconus. It's a disorder which means the cornea in my right eye is curved and that was what was causing my vision to deteriorate, it's in both my eyes but not as much in my left eye. This is a blessing at the same time. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was afraid but it's not something I have to handle by myself. I have been referred to someone to treat this, he is the best in his field. I also got glasses to help me in the meantime, so this is the universes way of having my back.

I also hit money problems, that was my own doing by having a bad relationship with money and dwelling on that. 

In better news, I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months tomorrow and we are going to my favourite all you can eat place again. I'll also be spending Christmas with him, which is nice. Seasonal depression usually hits me around this time but it's not as daunting as it usually is.

I've been listening to The Power thanks to my Audbile trial and that's been great. Once that's done with I'll be skimming through my copy of The Magic and seeing how that goes. 

Right now, it's back to tending to my current needs. 

12/11/2018 6:48 pm  #4

It’s great to reflect on our journeys and I say this all the time none of us our perfect. We can feel emotions as long as we don’t dwell on them plus if we resist feeling bad it will persist. Allowing us almost everything. Its amazing when you do have this growth how much you can you react differently to things I think that is how we realize how much growth we have when our instincts kinda change. It’s amazing this makes me want to reflect on my journey as well lol

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/11/2018 6:49 pm)

1/09/2019 6:45 am  #5

nice job

1/09/2019 6:46 am  #6

i hope to hear more from you, friend.

1/18/2019 1:40 pm  #7

I haven't updated this for a while, Christmas, grief and being ill have gotten in the way. I'm almost back to where I want to be, though. 

Still learning to manifest and improve my relationship with money. I've also been watching a lot of documentaries on Netflix to broaden my horizons. I'm also still working on my writing abilities.

I did manifest 3 out of 4 of the small manifesting goals I set, however. 

Manifest a free meal. - I've had several.
Manifest a hot chocolate. - My boyfriend and I are going to a coffee shop this week. 
Manifest a person accepting a friend request from me. - The person in question accepted. 

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now and it's going so well. I'm still haunted by old thoughts occasionally but they aren't gaining momentum anymore. 

3/22/2019 4:22 pm  #8

A few more updates to this thread, I've been working on myself and actively working towards my goals. 
Taking steps towards my goals has been an eye-opening experience, I've learned I take the opinions of others too seriously, they are only projecting my feelings back at me anyway.

Money is still something I need to work on, so is my ability to write content I feel happy with and not what I feel I need to write. 

I've been dealing with issues I've been putting off for years, having issues with my teeth correcting, adjusting to life with my eye condition. 

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now, I've had a lot of flare-ups with anxiety from past experiences but he'll always comfort me. I've also learned that I have been selfish in the past in regards to relationships myself so I'm working on that too.

I'm hoping to get my own place at the end of the year, I know that it's possible but I feel like I need to learn about managing money better and improving my relationship with it first. 

6/23/2019 11:49 am  #9

A lot of stuff has happened since I last updated this, some bad but not terrible. 

The eye disease I have progressed, not what I wanted to happen, but I've come to terms with it. I've got treatment for it soon, and that is going to help me so much. I don't believe I can change my beliefs to make it a miraculous recovery and all the damage it has caused will can reverse, but I think the only way is up from here! 😊

I finished my dental treatment, so I need to keep up the work there. Working on my issues with money, still not there but doing better. 

My blog is doing very well, I've kept up the writing, it got a considerable amount of growth and views after a user of a geeky blog group found mine and asked me to join, so that was a lovely manifestation. 

I have been back in therapy again, it wasn't fun being honest with her, or myself, it has shown me what needs work and where my strengths are, though. 

My boyfriend and I are still together; our anniversary is next month. This has been my most stable and consistent relationship. At this exact stage in my past relationships, I'd have been ghosted or broken up with at least once. It's nice to finally feel comfortable and seeing my growth show in my relationship. I have had old issues with insecurities flare up occasionally, but I have communicated with my boyfriend, and he has been so understanding.

I feel people don't look within when they attempt to manifest an ex-partner back; this would have been the missing piece for me if I was still on that path. Stepping off that path and working on myself was best for me, I kept looking for quick fixes, which LOA isn't, I now have the perfect relationship with so much improvement. I'm even dealing with setbacks better, a year ago the eye disease would have broken me down, now I'm calm about it, looking forward to treatment and looking super cute with my glasses.  

💕

10/11/2019 4:30 pm  #10

I ended up needing an extended break from the forum, I've not been in the frame of mind for giving advice. I've been hurting, I've got a lot of inner work to do. My relationship is going strong, my blog is getting better by the day. 

I still believe in LOA, I always will, but I've had to deal with trauma so I can live the life I deserve. 

Board footera