Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2018 8:07 am  #1

Growth & Inner Peace

This could get long and rambly, so I'll try my best to keep it as short as possible. I'm just so happy right now and wanted to share this. Setting out to manifest a specific person back into my life ended up taking me on a totally different journey that taught me so much about myself and conscious creation as a whole.Β 

I joined this forum a few years back desperately trying to manifest a person back into my life who had just stopped talking to me and blocked me, for no reason that I was aware of. I was heartbroken, I thought he was my world. So over the next month I did scripting, worked on myself, used affirmations and heΒ came back into my life. Then exactly a month later, he left my life for good. Blocked me and never contacted me again. At the time this was painful, I did intend to bring him back but what followed became a journey of growth and learning about who I was.Β 
Β 
I did try to manifest him back, to no avail. Then someone else came into my life, long story short with this, he was just a toxic person and I spent most of my time sad. It was that situation that made me ask myself the question, why do I always find myself in relationships/situations that always end the same way?Β 
Amazon had a sale on Louise Hay's books at the time, so I bought the Kindle versions and those were honestly the start to me seeing myself and my struggles clearer than I ever had before

I'll admit, I did find myself becoming jaded with LOA as a whole, I had obsessively dedicated myself to it. So I picked up new hobbies. I started writing a blog for fun, I started going for daily walks, improved my relationship with friends and all that good stuff. Things were honestly up and down but I was making progress and that was the main thing. `I even won a giveaway that Agnes Vivarelli was doing, so that was nice.Β 

I did try and manifest the guy back at the earlier stages of this year, I even used the course I had won from the giveaway I mentioned. I just found myself full of resentment for the guy. Even when I tried scripting, it just felt like work. At that moment, it was as if someone had flipped a switch. I didn't love the guy, I loved the idea of him. I finally let go and decided to focus on myself full time.

4 months ago, I started talking to a new person, he quickly became my boyfriend and he is wonderful. The things I had scripted had come true but with this person. He is kind, he supports me, we have an equal relationship. There have been a few hiccups here and there but I now fully grasp "everyone is you pushed out".
It all flows so easily with him, I appreciate all he does for me. When we started talking he saved a list of my favourite things in his phone so he'd remember. He bought me a small TV so I could play video games on when he plays his. He bought me a game I told him I really wanted to play recently. I also do stuff for him like this, we appreciate eachother and we're equals.Β 

I feel at peace more than I ever did knowing what I do now. I'm hoping to be a more active part of this forum again now I fully understand deliberate creation. I've been reading Neville's work again and other LOA books whenever I have downtime, between my other hobbies.Β 

Sometimes letting go and allowing is the best thing you can do for yourself! I never got the ex back but I honestly found so much better. This is the real thing, he's the one.Β 

Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/18/2018 10:14 pm  #2

Re: Growth & Inner Peace

Very cool success story.

I feel like being honest with yourself and examining yourself, your beliefs, why you want what you want, why you do the things you do, seeing what state in you this is a reaction from, and understanding your own truth are all so important. But it's a very personal thing that no one can hold your hand through and a hard thing to do when you're so used to one way of life on autopilot. Most people who first get into LoA I think actively try to deny self-examination because that's their own hurt feelings operating on autopilot, searching for a quick way to feel better, buying into other people's truth because hope is so addictive. But knowing yourself just makes life so much better.

11/23/2018 7:43 am  #3

Serendipity wrote:

This could get long and rambly, so I'll try my best to keep it as short as possible. I'm just so happy right now and wanted to share this. Setting out to manifest a specific person back into my life ended up taking me on a totally different journey that taught me so much about myself and conscious creation as a whole.Β 

I joined this forum a few years back desperately trying to manifest a person back into my life who had just stopped talking to me and blocked me, for no reason that I was aware of. I was heartbroken, I thought he was my world. So over the next month I did scripting, worked on myself, used affirmations and heΒ came back into my life. Then exactly a month later, he left my life for good. Blocked me and never contacted me again. At the time this was painful, I did intend to bring him back but what followed became a journey of growth and learning about who I was.Β 
Β 
I did try to manifest him back, to no avail. Then someone else came into my life, long story short with this, he was just a toxic person and I spent most of my time sad. It was that situation that made me ask myself the question, why do I always find myself in relationships/situations that always end the same way?Β 
Amazon had a sale on Louise Hay's books at the time, so I bought the Kindle versions and those were honestly the start to me seeing myself and my struggles clearer than I ever had before

I'll admit, I did find myself becoming jaded with LOA as a whole, I had obsessively dedicated myself to it. So I picked up new hobbies. I started writing a blog for fun, I started going for daily walks, improved my relationship with friends and all that good stuff. Things were honestly up and down but I was making progress and that was the main thing. `I even won a giveaway that Agnes Vivarelli was doing, so that was nice.Β 

I did try and manifest the guy back at the earlier stages of this year, I even used the course I had won from the giveaway I mentioned. I just found myself full of resentment for the guy. Even when I tried scripting, it just felt like work. At that moment, it was as if someone had flipped a switch. I didn't love the guy, I loved the idea of him. I finally let go and decided to focus on myself full time.

4 months ago, I started talking to a new person, he quickly became my boyfriend and he is wonderful. The things I had scripted had come true but with this person. He is kind, he supports me, we have an equal relationship. There have been a few hiccups here and there but I now fully grasp "everyone is you pushed out".
It all flows so easily with him, I appreciate all he does for me. When we started talking he saved a list of my favourite things in his phone so he'd remember. He bought me a small TV so I could play video games on when he plays his. He bought me a game I told him I really wanted to play recently. I also do stuff for him like this, we appreciate eachother and we're equals.Β 

I feel at peace more than I ever did knowing what I do now. I'm hoping to be a more active part of this forum again now I fully understand deliberate creation. I've been reading Neville's work again and other LOA books whenever I have downtime, between my other hobbies.Β 

Sometimes letting go and allowing is the best thing you can do for yourself! I never got the ex back but I honestly found so much better. This is the real thing, he's the one.

I would love to read your blog if you don't mind sharing it.

11/23/2018 7:06 pm  #4

This is really amazing. Thanks for sharing β™‘

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera