Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2018 4:14 pm  #1

If you don't know what you want.......

If you're not absolutely clear on what you want in a partner the universe will get confused and send you the opposite. I've read that somewhere today. I don't believe in it, but do those who do also think it applies to everything else? Jobs, houses, cars? It reminds me of Sanshi remarking that she'd like the phone number of the universe so the universe could do her housework as she didn't feel like it.

If you don't know what you want and don't consciously create that, then you will not get the opposite, you'll get nothing, surely!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/16/2018 2:04 pm  #2

Re: If you don't know what you want.......

You get what you put out, if you put out mixed signals, you'll get more of that.
The universe isn't a biased entity so it won't give anything unless you intend it.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/16/2018 2:19 pm  #3

Serendipity wrote:

You get what you put out, if you put out mixed signals, you'll get more of that.
The universe isn't a biased entity so it won't give anything unless you intend it.Β 

How do you intend for something to happen?

Β 

11/16/2018 2:42 pm  #4

Experience has taught me that you don't have to be clear on the specifics to get outcomes that meet your desires and more. Sometimes I didn't know the specifics of what I wanted, be it a job or a love interest and other stuff, but I still got outcomes that were great, above my expectations, and gelled really well in my life. I think you get what matches your own state/ feeling of self.

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (11/16/2018 2:42 pm)

Board footera