Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2018 2:36 am  #21

Re: Help needed

backon wrote:

Hi
Everyone I’ did receive a reply from her for the birthday wish that I sent. But I don’t know why yet I feel it was something she did after asking her boyfriend if they are still dating(once an Ex).
What can I do to attract her back into my life?

Stop overanalysing!

Edit: I don't know what you mean by she did this after asking her boyfriend if they are still dating - wouldn't she know?? Is he an ex of hers as well as you, but she doesn't know if they are an item? I'm very confused here. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (11/22/2018 6:23 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/22/2018 7:10 am  #22

I meant before I start dating her the guy who she was with is currently her boyfriend now as to what her boyfriend told me 3 months ago.
She left me for her ex bf. (let’s call him D)
so now Her boyfriend D never knew that she dated any guy that is me after they broke up. She never told him.
Had he known that I feel he never would speak to her.
Despite all this I always keep quite and go about coz I want her back in my life and I still love her.
Whenever I see her boyfriend (if they still are) my mood changes and I get disturbed as these days he tells everyone that he’s single but they regularly speak to each other.

11/22/2018 7:11 am  #23

I took it to mean, she could have asked her boyfriend if it was okay to reply. Either way, it doesn't matter. The circumstances don't matter, what matters is what's going on in you.

I recommended reading Neville, starting here: http://www.thelawandthepromise.com/

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/22/2018 7:48 am  #24

backon wrote:

I meant before I start dating her the guy who she was with is currently her boyfriend now as to what her boyfriend told me 3 months ago.
She left me for her ex bf. (let’s call him D)
so now Her boyfriend D never knew that she dated any guy that is me after they broke up. She never told him.
Had he known that I feel he never would speak to her.
Despite all this I always keep quite and go about coz I want her back in my life and I still love her.
Whenever I see her boyfriend (if they still are) my mood changes and I get disturbed as these days he tells everyone that he’s single but they regularly speak to each other.

Thanks anyway, but the important thing is to live in the end of what you want. Neville is the answer. Someone posted a link not so long ago.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/22/2018 9:03 am  #25

backon wrote:

Hi
Everyone I’ did receive a reply from her for the birthday wish that I sent. But I don’t know why yet I feel it was something she did after asking her boyfriend if they are still dating(once an Ex).
What can I do to attract her back into my life?

Why are you doing this to yourself? Everything you post is over analyzing and basically reaffirming circumstances you don’t want. You are making this too complicated and painful for yourself. Ask for what you want and let it go. That’s really it. Every time a thought of doubt comes up just tell yourself you have done your part now trust and let go. The universe will provide the how and all that. But you need to stop these negative thoughts. You need to ask visualize if you want or script and then let it go and go about your life doing things you enjoy . It will keep your vibe high. Also you should be treating yourself nicely anyway. If you love yourself you wouldn’t be putting them on this pedastool and thinking about what they are doing. That’s why to me self love is important becaus it puts your priority straight. You enjoy life and have the ability to detach because you are putting yourself on that  Pedastool. Ask and let go if you keep talking about what you are right now guess what you are creating more of it and more pain for you. You don’t want that do you?

11/22/2018 10:10 am  #26

NO I don’t want all this. I’m sure with all your positivity and vibes I’ll get her and very soon I’ll be sharing my success story with you guys.
Lastly, if I happen to come across her friend or bf(whoever he is) , what should I do to distract my mind from them.

11/22/2018 10:35 am  #27

backon wrote:

NO I don’t want all this. I’m sure with all your positivity and vibes I’ll get her and very soon I’ll be sharing my success story with you guys.
Lastly, if I happen to come across her friend or bf(whoever he is) , what should I do to distract my mind from them.

It’s not our job you have to be positive but really the key is live your life seriously that’s all it is. People are attracted to that and plus you don’t want to waste your life creating unnecessary pain. When or if you see them self talk is the best thing to do. Tell yourself this is only temporary and you’ve done your part the universe takes care of the how. I have a story that might be a good example of this. Last year my guy was in a relationship with someone. I was feeling good working on me and I went on Facebook . It seemed like they were having problems from how he was acting. Well long and behold I go on and there are pics of them on vacation together. I was upset but then I thought I really don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and most importantly I should focus on me and making my day amazing. So I did. I told myself I’ve done my part of asking . I really felt that so I was able to just let go. When he got back from vacation he texted me to talk. Turns out he was miserable. Now imagine if I had been thinking all about him and the vacation being miserable the whole time? Like I would have wasted my time. Honestly I wouldn’t have attracted his interest if I was needy and all that Jazz. My point is once you do the inner work just let it go you don’t know how things show up or when. I could have taken the vacation as I was far off . Instead I said I ve done my part I need to enjoy my life let go and who knows when this will happen but it will be the right time. That’s one story out of several. Just relax don’t let this person bother you. It took practice but I didn’t let her bother me . Also another reason I preach self love is that with third parties we have a tendency to compare and put ourselves down over what they have to offer without realizing we have so much to offer we just differ in what we have.  Just because someone may be able to do something you are unable to etc doesn’t mean you are any less. Self love helps us focus on us and what is amazing about us. It has helped me tremendously the self talk I now have, how attentive I am to myself and my needs., I use to put others before me. Now I realize I put me first and it feels great. Also I can’t help others if my way of helping is trying to get validation from them.

11/22/2018 3:12 pm  #28

I agree with the other replies, you're just overanalyzing everything, that will drive you mad. I've been in the same boat, it's honestly best to just go with the flow of life. It all comes to you in the end.

Have you ever looked into mindfulness? That's really helped me. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/22/2018 4:56 pm  #29

Aquilina wrote:

I took it to mean, she could have asked her boyfriend if it was okay to reply. Either way, it doesn't matter. The circumstances don't matter, what matters is what's going on in you.

I recommended reading Neville, starting here: http://www.thelawandthepromise.com/

Sorry, your reply above wasn't showing up when I posted this, but I would still say the same.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/22/2018 5:04 pm  #30

Selfloveiskey wrote:

My point is once you do the inner work just let it go you don’t know how things show up or when.

Agreed, just make sure you actually *do* the inner work, and the inner work is living in the end result, and getting there through visualisation or whatever technique can make you believe more in your imagination as truth, than in any other circumstance. Self-love will become part of that, because you are changing your state, and as someone told me recently, your desired state within yourself (ie. self-love), is going to be part of the end result anyway, so just focus on the end result, in which, you are in the state that you want to be in, and are in a relationship with the person, married to the person, whatever you want.

Last edited by Aquilina (11/22/2018 5:05 pm)

Board footera