Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2018 10:42 am  #11

Re: Help needed

backon wrote:

The only reason I’m attached to her is because I accepted her inspite of her leaving me the first time then later when for the second time she left, prior to the breakup I was in a living relationship with her for 7 months, which was the reason I felt so bad till date that for her ex I’m always put second and I end up facing all this. Inspite of loving her and god knows what made her leave me.
What can I do attract her? I don’t want to loose her.

I said attached to a reply, not to her as a person. Just wish her a happy birthday to start with.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/19/2018 12:19 pm  #12

Yes I’ won’t get attached to her reply. I just want to know what can I do knowing the fact that she’s back with her ex. Being from the same town it’s like very awkward to see her bf every alternate day because he doesn’t know about us and I’m fussing about it because I feel like telling her that I’m telling her boyfriend everything.

11/19/2018 12:20 pm  #13

Do you believe Agnes technique works and if I can take her appointment.

11/19/2018 3:31 pm  #14

I can't say as I've never tried it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/19/2018 8:28 pm  #15

Neville Goddard is all you need. I haven't manifested my person yet but all I can say is, I had a great session visualizing the other day, and the feeling was so strong. I felt so happy. This was a couple of hours before I went to bed. When I went to bed, I wasn't falling asleep visualizing, but I still had the same warm, content and loving feelings. I woke up the next day to 8 messages from him, and in his replies later in the day, he was sending voice clips, which he hasn't done for ages. A similar thing happened a few weeks ago. So, learn about Neville Goddard's teachings, and apply it every day. I'm going to do this every day.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/19/2018 8:30 pm  #16

Also for the entire day and some of the next it felt completely real, and that's the most important part.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/19/2018 9:29 pm  #17

Aquilina wrote:

Also for the entire day and some of the next it felt completely real, and that's the most important part.

You are waaaaayyyyyy too focused on this person and not your happiness. You are focusing on her dating other people. Speaking from personal experience you do that you speak it into existence not to scare you but it’s true if you consistently keep that focus. I’ve learned sooooo much in the last 2 years and am still growing. I was once so focused on my person. Now that I focus on me and my happiness first and foremost I’m happy regardless of circumstances. My guy treats me different now because I’m different. He use to treat me like **** not while we were together but when I was so desperate to get him back. He did that because I allowed him to walk all over me because I had no self respect or self love. Finally I figured out that that was important and you don’t need someone to make you happy. Got my **** together and then bam he comes back being genuine and caring. He even saids our conversations over the last 3 months have been like they were before. He even saids that I’m different he calls me amazing he never use to while I was chasing him. Anyway my point is don’t make this person the end all be all. Focus on what you want visualize on it . You don’t have to do it repeatedly do it once and GO ABOUT YOUR DAY!!! Let it go. That is so important let it go detachment just allow. I mean you don’t know how you aren’t suppose to sometimes things come in the most unusual ways.  Focus on things that make you happy because those raise your vibration and you are loving yourself which you should because how can you give love if you don’t have it for yourself.  I have manifested so much just this past weekend ( new tv, rug, extensions which btw I figured out I really thought I wanted but once I had them I didn’t lol but I did manifest them) I know I m manifesting more everyday. So please stop snooping stop over thinking. My guy always texts me first now always. It’s because I’m not putting so much into should I text what should I say. I ve learned he’s a person just talk. I mean if I text and he doesn’t text back don’t get me wrong it’s a habit to be like hey what is going on but if that ever happens I self talk my way to ok fine he didn’t reply oh well what would make me happy to do today? I shouldn’t focus on this text . Just visualize set the intention feel it when you do this. Then go about your life relax treat yo self whatever hobbies are good learn about yourself see friends etc. Living in the now to me is the same as living in the end. If you live in the now you aren’t worried about tomorrow and what happens etc. just like if you had your person you would be enjoying the now right? Not figuring out texting etc. end rant

Also bonus : I get upset and things too I’m human it happens . The best thing to do is allow ALLOW yourself to feel it. What you resist persist so if you keep trying to force yourself out of feeling bad you will just keep feeling bad. Get it out give yourself time to do that. Once you do you will feel better and then can work on increasing your vibration. People think if you allow that sometimes it will manifest what you don’t want. Not true it only does if you consistently keep worrying and focusing on it. If you allow it and just let it go you can focus easily on what you do what and increasing your vibration if that makes sense

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (11/19/2018 9:33 pm)

11/20/2018 5:12 am  #18

Thank you so much. I’m extremely grateful for all your replies. I’ll try to live in the end and believe that YES it’s ALL POSSIBLE. I love her and I know she does too. I’ll try to believe that we are together and no one can keep us apart.
Please send your positive vibrations to me so that I can keep going and reach the fullness of destiny.
Thank you I’ll keep you all updated as to what happens post her birthday

11/20/2018 12:35 pm  #19

And remember, faith is just knowing that reality is responding to you. If you believe that, then it can be easier.

11/22/2018 2:02 am  #20

Hi
Everyone I’ did receive a reply from her for the birthday wish that I sent. But I don’t know why yet I feel it was something she did after asking her boyfriend if they are still dating(once an Ex).
What can I do to attract her back into my life?

Board footera