Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2018 8:34 am  #1

Help needed

Hi Everyone
This forum is really a great initiative to coordinate with like minded people. I would be really grateful if someone could help me in my situation.
I am trying to manifest my girlfriend back into my life. I haven’t spoke. To her since August. During that time she broke up with me for the second time after telling me that her ex boyfriend messaged her and wants to marry her and she too wants to be with him.
Unfortunately, somehow things didn’t go well and their marriage didn’t materialise but they are friends on social media where she removed from. I just happen to be only on Facebook where her ex bf isn’t her friend it’s like vice Versa.
She  just happened to send me a Diwali post last week. To which I replied with just a Diwali post. (Diwali is a festival celebrated just like Christmas in other countries)
Post that she was regularly posting her pictures on WhatsApp status as that’s the only medium where I can see her. I’m not sure what it meant as she never did that before.
Now in a week is her birthday I’m just not sure if I should wish her as I really love her but I’m not sure if she feels the same and I don’t want to act too needy. I’ve made a vision board to attract her and believing that we’ll be back.
Thank you for reading.
Waiting for your replies.

Last edited by backon (11/15/2018 2:56 pm)

11/16/2018 6:23 pm  #2

Re: Help needed

I wouldn't pay attention to the whole Facebook or Whatsapp thing, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. If you want to wish her a happy birthday, you should. 
The key to manifesting is to live in the end result, everything else will fall into place. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/17/2018 1:32 am  #3

Should I wait for her to reply or not? It’s her birthday in a week and I’m very curious if I should make a move to message her and speak to her.

11/17/2018 4:19 am  #4

backon wrote:

Should I wait for her to reply or not? It’s her birthday in a week and I’m very curious if I should make a move to message her and speak to her.

You're making too much. Reply to what? You communicated about Diwali. That topic is now done and doesn't need a reply, does it? Birthday is a different thing. Say happy birthday, have a good day, leave it at that. It's not a game of tennis.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/17/2018 7:06 am  #5

Does anyone in here believe in tarot or psychic readers?

11/18/2018 6:10 am  #6

backon wrote:

Does anyone in here believe in tarot or psychic readers?

I believe they have their place but their words shouldn't be the be all, end all of a situation. Since you control your world, they only pick up on what you're currently vibrating.

As for waiting for a reply, there isn't really much point. I'd just send the message, then go on with my day. Waiting around for a reply only really shows you're desperate for it. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/18/2018 8:01 am  #7

There's no reply to wait for as she wished him Happy Diwali and he replied with the same so that conversation is done. Just wish her happy birthday and then don't hang around for a reply I guess.

11/19/2018 8:01 am  #8

Thank you for your replies.
So one thing I forgot to tell you all was that I’m not on any of her social media’s except Facebook. That’s d only medium where I’m there but not her boyfriend if she’s still dating him. And coz she knows I don’t check Facebook that often and nor am I on her any of social media’s she posts her pictures on WhatsApp status( just like snapchat). Which she never did before.
Her family is looking for a guy but I don’t know what to do last night I cried a lot knowing that we aren’t in talking terms and then having coming across her boyfriend yesterday as whenever I see him I think of her and I start feeling sad/

11/19/2018 9:44 am  #9

You are on talking terms, as she wished you Happy Diwali - presumably on FB. One of my FB friends has a birthday today and I got a notification to "Wish Richard a happy birthday" so presumably the same will happen for this person and you will get an update, when you can leave her a message. The problem is if you get overattached to a reply - because people get a lot of Happy Birthday messages and probably don't reply individually - I know I don't. 

You need to put the other guy out of your mind. 

11/19/2018 10:00 am  #10

The only reason I’m attached to her is because I accepted her inspite of her leaving me the first time then later when for the second time she left, prior to the breakup I was in a living relationship with her for 7 months, which was the reason I felt so bad till date that for her ex I’m always put second and I end up facing all this. Inspite of loving her and god knows what made her leave me.
What can I do attract her? I don’t want to loose her.

Board footera