Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2018 3:47 pm  #1

48 hours later

I'm new here, but I've been studying LOA for a few months. I just wanted to share my joy for today. Brief background. My ex and I had a huge breakup over the summer and that was when I started doing LOA to try to improve the relationship between us. A few days ago, I had a moment. I asked myself if I had to do this much work to improve our relationship, was this what I truly wanted because I know that I deserve better. A friend dared me to send a friend request to someone that I had briefly communicated with a few years ago but it didn't progress. So, I did. Instantly he accepted it. My mind started to think about what could have happened if we had a relationship. Part of me started to feel guilty because he was in a relationship as of recently (unsure if he still is.) I happened to watch one of Veronica's videos and she talked about letting go of the guilt and baggage associated with the person being in a relationship and just imagine what it would be like to be with that person etc. So, I visualized receiving a message from him on messenger. This all took place two days ago. This morning, I received the message from him. It wasn't what I visualized....yet. But I felt the surprise and awe that I felt when I visualized this happening. I felt a little bit of interest from him and that was very nice.Β Β Although the situation isn't ideal right now due to his location, I am interested to see where this goes. I truly feel as though I am vibrating high today and I haven't felt this way in a long time. I am beginning to feel that this is just confirmation of what I decided about the situation with my ex. I just wanted to share my joy with everyone. I hope that it encourages someone.Β 

Β 

Board footera