Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 1:15 pm  #1

how to survive a breakup?

hello everyone! i was in a toxic on and off relationship for 2 years, and we broke up last week. in the past i have literally tried every thing to heal the relationship and make him treat me better, i visualized, script, listened to subliminal audios, remote seduction, 25 day challenge, and pussywhip. i got him back more than once but it never lasted.

i finally gave up, i dont want him anymore, i dont wanna try to get him back. im going through a rough time, battling with my bad habits of stalking him.

i want to get over him, and move on with my life
so do you have any tips, any advice for me?
Β 

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

11/08/2018 1:25 pm  #2

Re: how to survive a breakup?

Congratulations for that decision. I honestly think that there isn't really a quick fix to feel better. It just takes some time to heal and as long as you don't hold on to the relationship, what you probably won't do when you don't want him back anyway, it will get a little bit better every day. Take good care of yourself and you are already half-way through it.
Also ask yourself what are you imagining that causes your pain? Why does it hurt in the first place?
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/08/2018 1:30 pm  #3

Re: how to survive a breakup?

habibatammar wrote:

hello everyone! i was in a toxic on and off relationship for 2 years, and we broke up last week. in the past i have literally tried every thing to heal the relationship and make him treat me better, i visualized, script, listened to subliminal audios, remote seduction, 25 day challenge, and pussywhip. i got him back more than once but it never lasted.

i finally gave up, i dont want him anymore, i dont wanna try to get him back. im going through a rough time, battling with my bad habits of stalking him.

i want to get over him, and move on with my life
so do you have any tips, any advice for me?
Β 

Β 
You could try the ho'oponopono prayer. If you say it like you mean it and really feel it it can be effective for getting over negative feelings, etc. It's worked for me pretty well and had long lasting results. Not forever, though, but then I found it more effective later to do Neville's revision in the form of writing a letter to myself from a person I felt had hurt me badly, apologising and telling me other things I wanted them to say. At that time it helped a lot more.

You've put a lot of yourself into this, too much effort, really, and you're hurting now, so it might take some time to get over it, but things do get better.  I also found it effective in a situation I had long ago to finish my unfinished business with a person, and once I had done that, I never even thought about them again and was completely free, so if there was a way you could do that without hurting yourself any further that is something you might consider doing.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/08/2018 1:31 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera