Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2018 10:10 pm  #1

25 days challenge success stories please♥️

Hi!
I’m Sarah and I just joined this challenge. I’ve been practicing LOA for a while tho, but now I really wanna try to attract a text message from my ex. Who btw is in a new relationship...

I’ve always asked the universe to show me a rainbow as a sign that my wish is in the prosess, so for the last couple of days I keep seeing rainbows on social media. Random people I usually never check on, I just suddenly did and they’ve posted pictures and videos of a double rainbows. I keep seeing these memes with rainbows in it, and yesterday watching a random show on the tv, there was a scene with the characters seeing a rainbow.

My intuition is high AF. Two days ago I though about a person from my past, and suddenly they snapchaten me. WE NEVER SNAPCHAT😂 I dont know, do you think all of this is a coincidence or is it signs?

And if there are any people out there with a success story with attracting a text from an ex or the ex all together please let me know how you did it♥️

Last edited by TheJourney (11/07/2018 10:12 pm)

11/07/2018 11:15 pm  #2

Re: 25 days challenge success stories please♥️

There is no universe outside yourself, and if you want to manifest anything you're going to have to do something other than look for rainbows..

Hint: Forget all of that other 'LOA' nonsense, forget that stupid 25 day challenge, you'll be a long time looking for many success stories doing that, study Neville Goddard's teachings on conscious creation and apply them to everything. There is only one principle to manifesting anything and that is to live in the end as taught by Neville. Don't waste your time and energy on anything else, not if you want to succeed, that is.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/07/2018 11:32 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/08/2018 2:11 am  #3

Is a text all you want Sarah? And what then? What do you ultimately want from the bloke? You could manifest the text, but what if the text told you to get lost? Think about the end result for a minute, and ask yourself why you are starting with simply a text.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (11/08/2018 2:23 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/08/2018 4:31 am  #4

Cynthia wrote:

There is no universe outside yourself, and if you want to manifest anything you're going to have to do something other than look for rainbows..

Hint: Forget all of that other 'LOA' nonsense, forget that stupid 25 day challenge, you'll be a long time looking for many success stories doing that, study Neville Goddard's teachings on conscious creation and apply them to everything. There is only one principle to manifesting anything and that is to live in the end as taught by Neville. Don't waste your time and energy on anything else, not if you want to succeed, that is.

Is Veronica okey, that you call her challenge stupid?:D

11/08/2018 6:31 am  #5

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Why shouldn't she be okay with someone telling the truth? And what is she supposed to do about it? Blocking Cynthia? That would be funny, because she probably would Cynthia do a favor and 50% of the quality posters of this forum are gone. And as I think not even this challenge but the forum is stupid, the other 50% will be gone soon as well. Best way to kill a forum.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/08/2018 6:47 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Why shouldn't she be okay with someone telling the truth? And what is she supposed to do about it? Blocking Cynthia? That would be funny, because she probably would Cynthia do a favor and 50% of the quality posters of this forum are gone. And as I think not even this challenge but the forum is stupid, the other 50% will be gone soon as well. Best way to kill a forum.

Because this is her forum and her challenge and her job , so Im just interesting how she will  feel, if she will read it

11/08/2018 8:20 am  #7

Is Veronica Donald trumps sister?       Sounds like something trump would do.   Ban someone for their opinion

11/08/2018 8:22 am  #8

I think Cynthia would write Veronica a thank you letter if she got banned.     Since she’s been trying to take a break from this forum for weeks now, but is dedicated in trying to help people.  Even though most people don’t listen

11/08/2018 8:25 am  #9

Dan2015 wrote:

I think Cynthia would write Veronica a thank you letter if she got banned. Since she’s been trying to take a break from this forum for weeks now, but is dedicated in trying to help people. Even though most people don’t listen

Love it! 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/08/2018 8:27 am  #10

But I agree with PF and Cynthia.    I use to try to think small and want to manifest a text.   But I’m sure you want way more than that.   I’ve manifested plenty of texts(I don’t care about manifesting anyone back right now).  But they weren’t the texts I wanted

Board footera