Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2018 4:00 pm  #1

Still new to Neville

Hi everyone,
I am still new to Neville’s teachings. I have been listening to his lectures on YouTube and reading some of his teachings as well.

I know several of you are very well versed in his idea olive so I was hoping you might be able to clarify some things for me. I understand what he means when he speaks of seeing/feeling things from the end result but I also have trouble applying it to everyday life, particularly when trying to attract a specific person.

How do I keep that “from the end” feeling when I bump into my person of interest and maybe he doesn’t react in the most positive way, or see him in situations that show how we’re not together (ex: see him with another woman). It’s easy for me to create this feeling when I’m lying in bed getting ready to fall asleep but when I’m out in the world it feels more difficult, especially when I’m seeing things that wouldn’t happen if we were together or being in situations that wouldn’t necessarily happen if we were together (sitting home at night feeling lonely for one).

Do any of you have suggestions?

11/06/2018 4:35 pm  #2

Re: Still new to Neville

The feeling that Neville was talking about is the feeling of having your desire now as though it is already an accomplished fact, making it as real as possible in your imagination. It is not an emotional feeling like being happy. That is what he meant by living in the end. If you really had got to the point of being able to do this, you wouldn't be sitting home at night feeling lonely because there would be no reason to feel lonely if the relationship was yours.

I understand that it can be challenging when you bump into the person and things aren't yet the way you want them to be. Do the best you can to ignore this. By living in the end, you are consciously creating the relationship in your imagination first. This can take some time and patience and persistence and faith and trust. There are really no obstacles to your obtaining your desire, only things that you might perceive as obstacles and thus make into obstacles. Suspend any disbelief you might have and be as 'delusional' about this situation as possible. The true reality is what you are creating in your imagination.  What the outside world looks like is a reflection of what is going on inwardly and will change when you are true to what you are deliberately and consciously imagining and sustain it for as long as it takes.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/06/2018 4:41 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/06/2018 7:53 pm  #3

Thank you so much for your response Cynthia! It really makes a lot of sense.

Cynthia wrote:

That is what he meant by living in the end. If you really had got to the point of being able to do this, you wouldn't be sitting home at night feeling lonely because there would be no reason to feel lonely if the relationship was yours.

I guess that’s something I struggle with at times. I feel like I would not be doing things the way I am now if I were actually in the relationship. (On my evenings off I would be at home with him or out doing something or even just texting him - not sitting home alone.)

Cynthia wrote:

This can take some time and patience and persistence and faith and trust. There are really no obstacles to your obtaining your desire, only things that you might perceive as obstacles and thus make into obstacles. Suspend any disbelief you might have and be as 'delusional' about this situation as possible. The true reality is what you are creating in your imagination.  What the outside world looks like is a reflection of what is going on inwardly and will change when you are true to what you are deliberately and consciously imagining and sustain it for as long as it takes.

This is definitely something I also need to work on. I need to be more “delusional”! Lol I have a tendency to try to look at things as they are and be “realistic” (or at least how I’ve been conditioned to perceive “realistic”). It’s easy for me to imagine my ideal relationship and even feel parts of it, but it’s the living it every single day that seems challenging.

11/24/2018 6:44 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

I understand that it can be challenging when you bump into the person and things aren't yet the way you want them to be. Do the best you can to ignore this. By living in the end, you are consciously creating the relationship in your imagination first. This can take some time and patience and persistence and faith and trust. There are really no obstacles to your obtaining your desire, only things that you might perceive as obstacles and thus make into obstacles. Suspend any disbelief you might have and be as 'delusional' about this situation as possible. The true reality is what you are creating in your imagination.  What the outside world looks like is a reflection of what is going on inwardly and will change when you are true to what you are deliberately and consciously imagining and sustain it for as long as it takes.

I’m still working on what Cynthia mentioned. I was able to keep this “delusional” state for awhile, but lately I have really been slipping. I find myself running into my ex a lot and it can be hard at times to “live in the end” when he seems to be pretending I don’t even exist. I’m not going out of my way to make contact with him but when we run into each other he doesn’t speak or even make eye contact. It’s tough to keep things positive for me (maybe in part because I still haven’t had enough practice doing it.)

Anyway, I was just looking for maybe a few encouraging words. My mind starts going down the rabbit hole and wondering why he acts this way, etc etc. I know this is 100% counterproductive but some days it’s a struggle to keep the proper mindset.

Board footera