Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2018 1:54 pm  #1

Update

Hi all, I was going to this forum quite often about a year ago, looking for info on LOA. My journey started when my boyfriend of one year who i thought was the love of my life broke up with me and i was desperate to get him back.. I started losing mysef in this proces. Every day was constant doubting, stress and anxiety,.. all those toxic things.. i was convinced i could never find anybody as perfect as him lol... but about five months into this (January 2018), hundreds and hundreds affirmations later, i was so exhausted i couldn't do it anymore. I said to myself "sc*** him, i can do better than this" and stopped trying. That's when he came back for the first time lol, in the most beautiful way. Well, it was late. I wasn't interested anymore. But that post should be around somewhere. Month from this, february 2018, i met my current boyfriend (well, thats funny story too. When i was manifesting my ex, i wanted to try manifest other boys to prove myself i can do it and he was my friend back than and i sort of liked him so i tried it on him...how nice it worked lol xDDD)  and i'm happier than i could ever be with my ex. But from that point, literarly every time i thought my ex would reach out to me, he did. Almost a year after out break up (August 2018) he even cried saying he never wanted to lose me... Hope he finds his happiness..
But my current relationship wasn't smooth past few weeks. My boyfriend wanted to break up with me two weeks ago (at time i was feeling desperate about our relationship, soale no doubt i manifested it), but the magic is, i believed it isn't over yet. I told him what i thought about it and let him be... that day, he showed up in my door with stuffed animal and flowers, saying he was fool and never wants to lose me again...
I guess i just wanted to tell you, that there is always a happy end. Keep believing.

Board footera