Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2018 3:47 pm  #1

Finally he came back!!

Hey guys,
I just joined this group recently and i am so happy to share with you all that i got my boyfriend back. I received an email last night from him where he said that he still loves me and he has never felt so strong for anyone in his life and in the last three months we were seperated, he had thought about me each and everyday. We have been texting each other since last night. We are taking it slow now but i know we are soon becoming a couple again. We were together for two years and he broke up with me in the beginning of August this year. Although we were seperated for three months, i started manifesting him from 15th of September. Lately i have been seeing lots of angel numbers around me like 111, 222, 333 etc and i had a feeling that i was going to manifest him soon. For the past one month, i have visualised everyday
-  my boyfriend sending me an email, telling me about his feelings and yes he did exactly the same yesterday. I would also visualise us being happy together in a relationship, and for the last few days i was trying to live in the end result i.e., i was trying to feel as if he is already there with me. I had never thought that he would contact me so soon because we had a very bad breakup and during our breakup he said clearly he is never going to contact me and he is never coming back to me. We were in no contact for three months. So i would say that no matter what your specific person says during the breakup, no matter how nasty the breakup was, we can still manifest them.
There were times when i would feel low and sad but still i knew in my heart that he will come back. I had complete faith in the fact that he is the love of my life and we would soon get back together. So please dont give up, having faith and patience is the key to attracting your specific person back!
I will still continue manifesting a better relationship with him.

Board footera