Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2018 1:22 pm  #1

Feeling unloved and hopeless!

Hey guys!
I feel so bad today, basically cried the whole day. A few months ago I met someone with who I had chemistry with. We worked together on a project for a few weeks, he showed how much he was attracted to me, he flirted with me, smiled at me, tryed to be close and stuff. We had a date which was beautiful, on the date he already said „next time we are doing this and that“ so we did. We had a beautiful evening in my experience. We kissed very long and made out but he didn’t tryed to sleep with me, I liked that, I thought he was being respectful, because it was just a second date. Well after that date he didn’t asked me for another (I was the one asking until now) A week went by and I asked him but he said he didn’t had time. I asked him if he is looking for a relationship because he just broke up with someone, he said no. I felt rejected and told him then that‘s not for me, I am looking for one. I regretted it and told him sorry the next day he said everything is fine, but after that he disappeared on me. I thought it was because he wasn’t ready for dating again. I tryed to think he comes back and now since a few weeks he posts on social media how he meets a girl. Serveral times a week. I feel heartbroken and stupid because I don’t even have the right to feel this way. I thought this guy could be someone I could really really like. I felt such a pull towards him like never before, the thought of him being intimate now with someone else, taking time for her and maybe actually developing a relationship with her or maybe already having one drives me jealous and just makes me sad. I thought it was about not wanting a relationship atm but seems like it was actually about me. I am full of regret for ******* up my chance with him by not going with the flow and asking about his intentions so soon, it probably turned him off!

10/27/2018 1:32 pm  #2

Re: Feeling unloved and hopeless!

The solution to this is to 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', as taught by Neville Goddard. I strongly encourage you to study his teachings on conscious creation. They are simple and proven 100% effective if done correctly. Here is a link to his Secret of Imagining recording, short version, to get you started.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/27/2018 1:58 pm  #3

Thanks! I already read Neville and know about everything. But I can’t seem to do it. Especially because I saw how beautiful she is and stuff, I can understand how he falls for her. She seems like a cool girl. I want him, but why should I live in the end when he clearly wants another girl?

10/27/2018 2:14 pm  #4

Crocodile12 wrote:

Thanks! I already read Neville and know about everything. But I can’t seem to do it. Especially because I saw how beautiful she is and stuff, I can understand how he falls for her. She seems like a cool girl. I want him, but why should I live in the end when he clearly wants another girl?

Because this can be changed if you live in the end correctly, are persistent and patient and stop telling yourself reasons why it can't happen and why some girl is better than you and that he clearly wants some other girl. You don't know that for a fact, and it doesn't matter anyway. There was something within you that pushed him away, and you also have the power to reverse it. You might as well not read Neville if you don't apply it. As he said, 'You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself.' Reading his books or listening to his lectures isn't enough. You have to apply this as well. So, you have a choice. You can keep feeling sad and hopeless. and tell yourself that person doesn't want you, or you can apply Neville's teachings and change that. What have you got to lose? Nothing, except for your doubts, fears, worries, and failure.

10/27/2018 2:25 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Crocodile12 wrote:

Because this can be changed if you live in the end correctly, are persistent and patient and stop telling yourself reasons why it can't happen and why some girl is better than you and that he clearly wants some other girl. You don't know that for a fact, and it doesn't matter anyway. There was something within you that pushed him away, and you also have the power to reverse it. You might as well not read Neville if you don't apply it. As he said, 'You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself.' Reading his books or listening to his lectures isn't enough. You have to apply this as well. So, you have a choice. You can keep feeling sad and hopeless. and tell yourself that person doesn't want you, or you can apply Neville's teachings and change that. What have you got to lose? Nothing, except for your doubts, fears, worries, and failure.

Well right now it would be really hard for me to live in the end. What if I live in the end for months and he is just enjoying his new relationship and then I am even more disappointed as when I let ir hurt now and move on?

10/27/2018 2:40 pm  #6

I was also afraid to live in the end with respect to someone I wanted to be with. I didn't want to wind myself up and upset myself over something I thought I couldn't have. Guess what I got? Zero.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/27/2018 2:46 pm  #7

Crocodile12 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Crocodile12 wrote:

Well right now it would be really hard for me to live in the end. What if I live in the end for months and he is just enjoying his new relationship and then I am even more disappointed as when I let ir hurt now and move on?

Well, you have to at least believe it's possible, otherwise you will fail, and you can succeed if you have faith and do this right. All possibilities that you can imagine exist. Living in the end is how to consciously create something. Yesterday I posted the failure chapter from The Power of Awareness under LOA teachings, which would be worth reading. You're already assuming that nothing can be changed and that you're going to fail. How much do you really want the relationship? If you want it badly enough, you'll do what it takes, which includes suspending your disbelief and giving yourself a chance and never looking at his social media or doing anything else that will reinforce the current reality. You've also got to be relaxed about it and not worry about anything and especially not how long you think it's taking or might take.You've got to be self-disciplined and singleminded. You are your only opponent, there is no other one, whether you realise that or not.

In the past, there was a woman in the picture whose existence I put far too much focus on. As long as I did that, she continued to be in the picture. When I stopped doing that, before too long she went away forever, just as though she had never existed at all.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/27/2018 2:58 pm)

10/27/2018 3:16 pm  #8

Cynthia wrote:

Crocodile12 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Well, you have to at least believe it's possible, otherwise you will fail, and you can succeed if you have faith and do this right. All possibilities that you can imagine exist. Living in the end is how to consciously create something. Yesterday I posted the failure chapter from The Power of Awareness under LOA teachings, which would be worth reading. You're already assuming that nothing can be changed and that you're going to fail. How much do you really want the relationship? If you want it badly enough, you'll do what it takes, which includes suspending your disbelief and giving yourself a chance and never looking at his social media or doing anything else that will reinforce the current reality. You've also got to be relaxed about it and not worry about anything and especially not how long you think it's taking or might take.You've got to be self-disciplined and singleminded. You are your only opponent, there is no other one, whether you realise that or not.

In the past, there was a woman in the picture whose existence I put far too much focus on. As long as I did that, she continued to be in the picture. When I stopped doing that, before too long she went away forever, just as though she had never existed at all.

Well, he is a guy who loves to do his thing and stuff and suddenly he meets a girl serveral times a week, doesn’t go do his sports as regular just to spend time with her. Seems like a big deal for me. Why should I imagine then being with him when he decided against me and went for someone else who looks adorable and basically looks like a better version of me.

10/27/2018 3:31 pm  #9

Crocodile12 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Crocodile12 wrote:

Well, he is a guy who loves to do his thing and stuff and suddenly he meets a girl serveral times a week, doesn’t go do his sports as regular just to spend time with her. Seems like a big deal for me. Why should I imagine then being with him when he decided against me and went for someone else who looks adorable and basically looks like a better version of me.

Well, you've clearly decided against yourself. If all you're going to do is feel sorry for yourself, it's your decision. I'm not going to continue to try to convince you that things can be different. You've already convinced yourself that the situation is unchangeable and continue to argue against yourself and for the situation you don't want. As long as you continue to do that, you're right, he'd rather with the other girl, she's better than you. That's rubbish, but if you believe it, that makes it true for you.

10/27/2018 3:44 pm  #10

Cynthia wrote:

Crocodile12 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Well, you've clearly decided against yourself. If all you're going to do is feel sorry for yourself, it's your decision. I'm not going to continue to try to convince you that things can be different. You've already convinced yourself that the situation is unchangeable and continue to argue against yourself and for the situation you don't want. As long as you continue to do that, you're right, he'd rather with the other girl, she's better than you. That's rubbish, but if you believe it, that makes it true for you.

I just don’t know how to believe this! I was in a place of believing he will show up again, I was certain. I was certain there was something between us and he just wasn’t in a place for a relationship. But how can I believe and turn this around now if he is now with a girl who looks like a sports model, spending all his time with her although he didn’t wanted to spend his time with me? That’s just something I don’t know how to achieve. It feels delusional.

Board footera