Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2018 12:04 pm  #11

Re: Could anyone share the ebook or PDF file? I can't buy it :( thank you

Yes, I thought you were still here :D I was confused!

In any case, I'm happy to make you an Admin if you have some ideas on how to make this place better!

And, a big thanks for being a moderator :D

I'll try to pop on here more too as I am able.  I was doing the daily messages and the move got the best of me sigh.

But, here is wishing everyone well that contributes to this place.

Have a lovely day

Veronica xxoo

Serendipity wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Hi Someone reported this thread, and I'm not sure why But, it came to my attention and I wanted to comment.  This forum was started as a way to put people in contact with one another that are all seeking the same thing in order to offer support.  I do apologize that I am not able to physically be on this forum all the time anymore, as my clientele has grown to a crazy rate and am now live streaming questions for free.  If anyone is seeking free help, please bring a question to a live session and I am glad to answer in person which is more fun anyway!

In terms of Neville, yes everything is free in the public domain! I do love Neville

And, as for admins, I had assigned a few that seem to be MIA as well.  Does anyone want to nominate a new one? I'm happy to assign someone new.

Have a lovely day everyone

Veronica

I’m still active here. I just don’t have administrative abilities. I’m only a moderator.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

1/01/2019 6:04 pm  #12

Re: Could anyone share the ebook or PDF file? I can't buy it :( thank you

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Hi Someone reported this thread, and I'm not sure why But, it came to my attention and I wanted to comment.  This forum was started as a way to put people in contact with one another that are all seeking the same thing in order to offer support.  I do apologize that I am not able to physically be on this forum all the time anymore, as my clientele has grown to a crazy rate and am now live streaming questions for free.  If anyone is seeking free help, please bring a question to a live session and I am glad to answer in person which is more fun anyway!

In terms of Neville, yes everything is free in the public domain! I do love Neville

And, as for admins, I had assigned a few that seem to be MIA as well.  Does anyone want to nominate a new one? I'm happy to assign someone new.

Have a lovely day everyone

Veronica

I would be happy to be an admin!

Board footera