Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2018 2:08 am  #1

Could anyone share the ebook or PDF file? I can't buy it :( thank you

hi, I'm just start using law of attraction and I really like Veronica's ebook but I don't have a credit card. If someone used that ebook or have the PDF file, could you share with me? thank you so much.

10/27/2018 2:09 am  #2

Re: Could anyone share the ebook or PDF file? I can't buy it :( thank you

Do you have a bank account? Can you use PayPal?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/27/2018 2:15 am  #3

erin22 wrote:

hi, I'm just start using law of attraction and I really like Veronica's ebook but I don't have a credit card. If someone used that ebook or have the PDF file, could you share with me? thank you so much.

Do yourself a favour and get Neville Goddard's teachings online for free in pdf form (his books) and/or listen to his lectures on youtube. There is no better teacher of conscious creation, his methods are simple and proven 100% effective when done correctly, and they are suitable for everything because there is only one principle for manifesting anything and that is living in the end. If you really want to succeed don't waste your time on anything less.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/27/2018 2:17 am  #4

I don't have a bank account and my country don't have PayPal yet...

10/27/2018 3:56 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

erin22 wrote:

Do yourself a favour and get Neville Goddard's teachings online for free in pdf form (his books) and/or listen to his lectures on youtube. There is no better teacher of conscious creation, his methods are simple and proven 100% effective when done correctly, and they are suitable for everything because there is only one principle for manifesting anything and that is living in the end. If you really want to succeed don't waste your time on anything less.

I should have said that! Even though this forum is effectively a business 😉

10/27/2018 3:58 am  #6

erin22 wrote:

I don't have a bank account and my country don't have PayPal yet...

You don't need a bank account or PayPal to get Neville's work, as Cynthia points out.

10/27/2018 7:52 pm  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

erin22 wrote:

I should have said that! Even though this forum is effectively a business 😉

The forum is free. Anyone can have one.  It was obviously set up in the hope of getting paying clients whilst other people do all the work for free. It must not have had tbe desired result because she's abandoned it without even leaving an admin behind and can't even be bothered with going through the motions any more, which were pretty lame anyway.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/27/2018 7:54 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/28/2018 11:29 am  #8

Hi Someone reported this thread, and I'm not sure why But, it came to my attention and I wanted to comment.  This forum was started as a way to put people in contact with one another that are all seeking the same thing in order to offer support.  I do apologize that I am not able to physically be on this forum all the time anymore, as my clientele has grown to a crazy rate and am now live streaming questions for free.  If anyone is seeking free help, please bring a question to a live session and I am glad to answer in person which is more fun anyway!

In terms of Neville, yes everything is free in the public domain! I do love Neville

And, as for admins, I had assigned a few that seem to be MIA as well.  Does anyone want to nominate a new one? I'm happy to assign someone new.

Have a lovely day everyone

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

10/28/2018 11:35 am  #9

The fluctuation here will make it hard to find someone for a longer period of time.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/28/2018 12:29 pm  #10

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Hi Someone reported this thread, and I'm not sure why But, it came to my attention and I wanted to comment.  This forum was started as a way to put people in contact with one another that are all seeking the same thing in order to offer support.  I do apologize that I am not able to physically be on this forum all the time anymore, as my clientele has grown to a crazy rate and am now live streaming questions for free.  If anyone is seeking free help, please bring a question to a live session and I am glad to answer in person which is more fun anyway!

In terms of Neville, yes everything is free in the public domain! I do love Neville

And, as for admins, I had assigned a few that seem to be MIA as well.  Does anyone want to nominate a new one? I'm happy to assign someone new.

Have a lovely day everyone

Veronica

I’m still active here. I just don’t have administrative abilities. I’m only a moderator.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera