Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2018 4:43 am  #1


Hi i am new !!

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. My boyfriend broke up with me almost three months ago because of our constant fights. I must admit that i had really been a very negative person, and no doubt i attracted the breakup. I was devastated after the breakup and spent the next two months in depression. I had heard about the book Secret but to be honest i never believed in LOA. After the breakup, i did everything to win my boyfriend back (except LOA) like following advices from internet dating coaches, doing the NC rule etc etc but nothing worked out for me. I was still sad and depressed. Then i contacted a number of Psychics, some said my boyfriend will come back, some said he will not and i will date someone new. Hearing this i was more depressed because i really love my boyfriend and i cannot think about dating someone else. By this time i had wasted so much money on Psychics and still i was confused and sad. Then finally i contacted another Psychic who is really good and she told me that my boyfriend is very stubborn now but he will come back to me in time, she told me that  he is my soulmate, we have a soul connection with each other and thats why it is so difficult for me to move on. She advised me that i should manifest him as he is the love of my life. I know that many of you are against going to Psychics when following LOA but in my case it was a Psychic who advised me to follow LOA in order to manifest my boyfriend. After talking with her, i felt so good for the first time after the breakup. All this time, everyone (my friends and my family) were telling me to move on and forget him but i always knew in my heart that our relationship was not over. So her advice seemed like a ray of hope for me. Following her advice, I have been manifesting my boyfriend since a month and now i donot feel depressed anymore, however, I sometimes have my moments of doubt. Since i am new to the concept of LOA, i am still in the learning phase. I am doing Veronica's 25 day challenge and Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditation amd whispering techniques. I also do visualisations and send love to him every night. I have really become a very positive person now and i am really happy to see the changes in myself.  I am using LOA not only to manifest my boyfriend but also to change myself into a happy and a positive person so that when he comes back, we donot have the same problems that we earlier used to have in our relationship due to my negativity.
In case you have more ideas and advices for me i would be really glad to hear from you all.

Last edited by Sohini (10/25/2018 5:02 am)

 

10/25/2018 6:53 am  #2


Re: Hi i am new !!

Sohini wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. My boyfriend broke up with me almost three months ago because of our constant fights. I must admit that i had really been a very negative person, and no doubt i attracted the breakup. I was devastated after the breakup and spent the next two months in depression. I had heard about the book Secret but to be honest i never believed in LOA. After the breakup, i did everything to win my boyfriend back (except LOA) like following advices from internet dating coaches, doing the NC rule etc etc but nothing worked out for me. I was still sad and depressed. Then i contacted a number of Psychics, some said my boyfriend will come back, some said he will not and i will date someone new. Hearing this i was more depressed because i really love my boyfriend and i cannot think about dating someone else. By this time i had wasted so much money on Psychics and still i was confused and sad. Then finally i contacted another Psychic who is really good and she told me that my boyfriend is very stubborn now but he will come back to me in time, she told me that  he is my soulmate, we have a soul connection with each other and thats why it is so difficult for me to move on. She advised me that i should manifest him as he is the love of my life. I know that many of you are against going to Psychics when following LOA but in my case it was a Psychic who advised me to follow LOA in order to manifest my boyfriend. After talking with her, i felt so good for the first time after the breakup. All this time, everyone (my friends and my family) were telling me to move on and forget him but i always knew in my heart that our relationship was not over. So her advice seemed like a ray of hope for me. Following her advice, I have been manifesting my boyfriend since a month and now i donot feel depressed anymore, however, I sometimes have my moments of doubt. Since i am new to the concept of LOA, i am still in the learning phase. I am doing Veronica's 25 day challenge and Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditation amd whispering techniques. I also do visualisations and send love to him every night. I have really become a very positive person now and i am really happy to see the changes in myself.  I am using LOA not only to manifest my boyfriend but also to change myself into a happy and a positive person so that when he comes back, we donot have the same problems that we earlier used to have in our relationship due to my negativity.
In case you have more ideas and advices for me i would be really glad to hear from you all.

 
Live in the end. A lot of those so-called 'techniques' are not living in the end, and 'self love' is not necessary to manifesting anything and neither is 'feeling good'. I already recommended studying Neville's teachings to you the other day and applying them, which is the best thing you can do if you want to be successful.


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

10/25/2018 7:51 am  #3


Re: Hi i am new !!

Cynthia wrote:

Sohini wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. My boyfriend broke up with me almost three months ago because of our constant fights. I must admit that i had really been a very negative person, and no doubt i attracted the breakup. I was devastated after the breakup and spent the next two months in depression. I had heard about the book Secret but to be honest i never believed in LOA. After the breakup, i did everything to win my boyfriend back (except LOA) like following advices from internet dating coaches, doing the NC rule etc etc but nothing worked out for me. I was still sad and depressed. Then i contacted a number of Psychics, some said my boyfriend will come back, some said he will not and i will date someone new. Hearing this i was more depressed because i really love my boyfriend and i cannot think about dating someone else. By this time i had wasted so much money on Psychics and still i was confused and sad. Then finally i contacted another Psychic who is really good and she told me that my boyfriend is very stubborn now but he will come back to me in time, she told me that he is my soulmate, we have a soul connection with each other and thats why it is so difficult for me to move on. She advised me that i should manifest him as he is the love of my life. I know that many of you are against going to Psychics when following LOA but in my case it was a Psychic who advised me to follow LOA in order to manifest my boyfriend. After talking with her, i felt so good for the first time after the breakup. All this time, everyone (my friends and my family) were telling me to move on and forget him but i always knew in my heart that our relationship was not over. So her advice seemed like a ray of hope for me. Following her advice, I have been manifesting my boyfriend since a month and now i donot feel depressed anymore, however, I sometimes have my moments of doubt. Since i am new to the concept of LOA, i am still in the learning phase. I am doing Veronica's 25 day challenge and Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditation amd whispering techniques. I also do visualisations and send love to him every night. I have really become a very positive person now and i am really happy to see the changes in myself. I am using LOA not only to manifest my boyfriend but also to change myself into a happy and a positive person so that when he comes back, we donot have the same problems that we earlier used to have in our relationship due to my negativity.
In case you have more ideas and advices for me i would be really glad to hear from you all.

 
Live in the end. A lot of those so-called 'techniques' are not living in the end, and 'self love' is not necessary to manifesting anything and neither is 'feeling good'. I already recommended studying Neville's teachings to you the other day and applying them, which is the best thing you can do if you want to be successful.

Hi Cynthia, Actually I am always visualising us getting married to each other and being happy with each other. I try to act as if he is already with me but its kinda difficult for me. A lot of LOA teachers say that Selflove is the key. Then why do you think selflove is not important? Can you tell me how do you do 'Living in the End' ? It will be really helpful.

Last edited by Sohini (10/25/2018 7:52 am)

     Thread Starter
 

10/25/2018 11:27 am  #4


Re: Hi i am new !!

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Sohini wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. My boyfriend broke up with me almost three months ago because of our constant fights. I must admit that i had really been a very negative person, and no doubt i attracted the breakup. I was devastated after the breakup and spent the next two months in depression. I had heard about the book Secret but to be honest i never believed in LOA. After the breakup, i did everything to win my boyfriend back (except LOA) like following advices from internet dating coaches, doing the NC rule etc etc but nothing worked out for me. I was still sad and depressed. Then i contacted a number of Psychics, some said my boyfriend will come back, some said he will not and i will date someone new. Hearing this i was more depressed because i really love my boyfriend and i cannot think about dating someone else. By this time i had wasted so much money on Psychics and still i was confused and sad. Then finally i contacted another Psychic who is really good and she told me that my boyfriend is very stubborn now but he will come back to me in time, she told me that he is my soulmate, we have a soul connection with each other and thats why it is so difficult for me to move on. She advised me that i should manifest him as he is the love of my life. I know that many of you are against going to Psychics when following LOA but in my case it was a Psychic who advised me to follow LOA in order to manifest my boyfriend. After talking with her, i felt so good for the first time after the breakup. All this time, everyone (my friends and my family) were telling me to move on and forget him but i always knew in my heart that our relationship was not over. So her advice seemed like a ray of hope for me. Following her advice, I have been manifesting my boyfriend since a month and now i donot feel depressed anymore, however, I sometimes have my moments of doubt. Since i am new to the concept of LOA, i am still in the learning phase. I am doing Veronica's 25 day challenge and Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditation amd whispering techniques. I also do visualisations and send love to him every night. I have really become a very positive person now and i am really happy to see the changes in myself. I am using LOA not only to manifest my boyfriend but also to change myself into a happy and a positive person so that when he comes back, we donot have the same problems that we earlier used to have in our relationship due to my negativity.
In case you have more ideas and advices for me i would be really glad to hear from you all.

 
Live in the end. A lot of those so-called 'techniques' are not living in the end, and 'self love' is not necessary to manifesting anything and neither is 'feeling good'. I already recommended studying Neville's teachings to you the other day and applying them, which is the best thing you can do if you want to be successful.

Hi Cynthia, Actually I am always visualising us getting married to each other and being happy with each other. I try to act as if he is already with me but its kinda difficult for me. A lot of LOA teachers say that Selflove is the key. Then why do you think selflove is not important? Can you tell me how do you do 'Living in the End' ? It will be really helpful.

 
People say a lot of things that aren't true or relevant, and a lot of them are out to make money off of you. Long before I ever heard of Neville, I personally manifested a long  marriage with my former husband by doing pretty much what Neville would recommend, simply imagining we were married to each other, not that we were getting married, but that we were already married, and I wore an imaginary wedding ring.  That's living in the end, imagining and feeling that your desire is already yours right now. It was long distance whilst I was out of the country, and we had minimal contact during the time I was away. I would do things a bit differently now that I know better, and the difference would be that I would include the important things I wanted to be a part of the marriage in my imaginary activity instead of leaving things to chance the way that I did, otherwise I would do the same thing now because it worked and it was easy and effortless. It's the same principle for manifesting anything, and it doesn't have to be, and really shouldn't be, hard work or turned into a complicated, time-consuming process.


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

10/25/2018 11:50 am  #5


Re: Hi i am new !!

How long it took manifest your wedding?

 

10/25/2018 12:28 pm  #6


Re: Hi i am new !!

Anita wrote:

How long it took manifest your wedding?

 
Why are you so worried about how long it took? That smacks of desperation, asking that question. What difference does it make? The goal is to end up with having your desire, whatever that is, not how quickly you got it, which is what most people want, isn't it? Instant results, which aren't necessarily the best results. It's irrelevant to anybody else how long it took me or anybody because it will be different for different people. In my case, I was out of the country for a year and a few months during which time I was imagining that we were married, and I wasn't worried about anything in the meantime, and when I returned, it was probably about 5 or 6 weeks, I know it was less than 2 months, until he asked me to marry him, and we got married a few months after that. I knew I was going to be away for sometime, so I wasn't bothered how long it took because I knew it would happen when I returned. If I hadn't been away, it would probably have happened a lot sooner because in my mind the marriage was already mine, and I didn't feel a sense of urgency to get married.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/25/2018 1:37 pm)


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

10/25/2018 1:45 pm  #7


Re: Hi i am new !!

it is very important.. People don´t want jjust live in imagination  20 years and just know, that one day it will happen.It´s create  desperation .. . Or what if some pepple really quickly need a job, because they need a money. For them is important how long it will take too

 

10/25/2018 2:09 pm  #8


Re: Hi i am new !!

Anita wrote:

it is very important.. People don´t want jjust live in imagination  20 years and just know, that one day it will happen.It´s create  desperation .. . Or what if some pepple really quickly need a job, because they need a money. For them is important how long it will take too

I've had some very urgent situations when I've needed something straightaway, such as twice when I suddenly needed to find somewhere else to live because I would otherwise have been out on the street, homeless, and I found places to live really fast, but it wasn't because I was desperate or worried about it, it was because I only focussed on having somewhere decent to live, and in both cases, I found somewhere, not dumps, but decent places to live.

The more you worry about how long something will take, the longer it is going to take you, and maybe you'll never allow yourself to even get there ever. Desperation is the most effective way I know of keeping things that you want away from you.
 

Last edited by Cynthia (10/25/2018 2:09 pm)


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

10/25/2018 2:25 pm  #9


Re: Hi i am new !!

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

How long it took manifest your wedding?

 
Why are you so worried about how long it took? That smacks of desperation, asking that question. What difference does it make? The goal is to end up with having your desire, whatever that is, not how quickly you got it, which is what most people want, isn't it? Instant results, which aren't necessarily the best results. It's irrelevant to anybody else how long it took me or anybody because it will be different for different people. In my case, I was out of the country for a year and a few months during which time I was imagining that we were married, and I wasn't worried about anything in the meantime, and when I returned, it was probably about 5 or 6 weeks, I know it was less than 2 months, until he asked me to marry him, and we got married a few months after that. I knew I was going to be away for sometime, so I wasn't bothered how long it took because I knew it would happen when I returned. If I hadn't been away, it would probably have happened a lot sooner because in my mind the marriage was already mine, and I didn't feel a sense of urgency to get married.

Thank you so much Cynthia i am already trying to think that he is already with me.  I have made some space in my wardrobe for him. I am already planning our next holiday together. I even tell my friends that we are soon going to reconcile. But i am not able to continue doing it for a long time. All of a sudden i would realise he is still not with me and then i will again start feeling sad. I am unable to keep my vibrations high for a long time it seems. I have still lot of work to do.
I think patience is a very important factor when you are manifesting and i am lacking that.

 

Last edited by Sohini (10/25/2018 2:26 pm)

     Thread Starter
 

10/25/2018 2:55 pm  #10


Re: Hi i am new !!

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

How long it took manifest your wedding?

 
Why are you so worried about how long it took? That smacks of desperation, asking that question. What difference does it make? The goal is to end up with having your desire, whatever that is, not how quickly you got it, which is what most people want, isn't it? Instant results, which aren't necessarily the best results. It's irrelevant to anybody else how long it took me or anybody because it will be different for different people. In my case, I was out of the country for a year and a few months during which time I was imagining that we were married, and I wasn't worried about anything in the meantime, and when I returned, it was probably about 5 or 6 weeks, I know it was less than 2 months, until he asked me to marry him, and we got married a few months after that. I knew I was going to be away for sometime, so I wasn't bothered how long it took because I knew it would happen when I returned. If I hadn't been away, it would probably have happened a lot sooner because in my mind the marriage was already mine, and I didn't feel a sense of urgency to get married.

Thank you so much Cynthia i am already trying to think that he is already with me. I have made some space in my wardrobe for him. I am already planning our next holiday together. I even tell my friends that we are soon going to reconcile. But i am not able to continue doing it for a long time. All of a sudden i would realise he is still not with me and then i will again start feeling sad. I am unable to keep my vibrations high for a long time it seems. I have still lot of work to do.
I think patience is a very important factor when you are manifesting and i am lacking that.

 

Patience IS very important. I had to learn patience from a very young age because I was kept waiting for everything, if I ever even got it, so I'm pretty good at being patient most of the time.
Don't worry about 'keeping your vibrations high'  or clearing your wardrobe space. Feel like you have the relationship you want right now, make it real in your mind, feel it real, it's not an emotional feeling, it's the feeling of having it now. If it helped, you could create a scene in your mind that represented what you wanted your relationship to be like. Don't worry about anything.. This isn't hard. Try to forget about a lot of that 'LOA' nonsense you've read. Judging by things you've said, I know you've done that. Get out of your own way. I have to tell myself that, too, sometimes. We stand in our own ways and block our own good.

Sanshi just wrote a lengthy post earlier today that is a great post about how she found out what worked for her and what didn't and why and how to change that. You should read that one for sure and take it to heart.
 


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com