Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2018 12:34 pm  #1

Desperately in love with a loner...

Hello Friends! I wish all of you all the best in life...

I am in love with a loner living on another continent for almost 16 years... He has no one in his life, he tells me he likes me but when I opened my heart to him and told him that I am in love with him, he withdrew, he said it's not a good idea to fall in love with a man living in the middle of nowhere on another continent and he unfollowed me on social media.. It's been almost 8 months. Sometimes I send him general messages on whatsapp and he gives short answers, that's all.. I know I want him from the heart andI am ready to change my life for him but I don't know what I can do to make him regret and communicate.. Any advice will be much appreciated..Β 

Thank you...
Β 

10/20/2018 1:28 pm  #2

Re: Desperately in love with a loner...

mara wrote:

Hello Friends! I wish all of you all the best in life...

I am in love with a loner living on another continent for almost 16 years... He has no one in his life, he tells me he likes me but when I opened my heart to him and told him that I am in love with him, he withdrew, he said it's not a good idea to fall in love with a man living in the middle of nowhere on another continent and he unfollowed me on social media.. It's been almost 8 months. Sometimes I send him general messages on whatsapp and he gives short answers, that's all.. I know I want him from the heart andI am ready to change my life for him but I don't know what I can do to make him regret and communicate.. Any advice will be much appreciated..Β 
Thank you...
Β 

I refer you to one of my other posts below, in the Law of Attraction Discussion area. Here is the link.

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=66525#p66525

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/20/2018 1:34 pm  #3

And let me add that it is absolutely pointless, as you have certainly found, to attempt to manipulate outward conditions directly as you have been doing by trying to convince this person of your love and that you will do anything to be with him, etc. You first need to create this relationship in your imagination as though it is already an accomplished fact.

10/20/2018 3:05 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

And let me add that it is absolutely pointless, as you have certainly found, to attempt to manipulate outward conditions directly as you have been doing by trying to convince this person of your love and that you will do anything to be with him, etc. You first need to create this relationship in your imagination as though it is already an accomplished fact.

Cynthia, thank you so much for sharing the link and your precious opinion. I will try my best.. The only thing is: After doing the imaginations, during the course of my days do I have to act like we are together? I generally cannot do that and sometimes feel terribly hopeless and fearful.. ..Β Β 

• Β β€’Thread Starter

10/20/2018 3:26 pm  #5

mara wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Cynthia, thank you so much for sharing the link and your precious opinion. I will try my best.. The only thing is: After doing the imaginations, during the course of my days do I have to act like we are together? I generally cannot do that and sometimes feel terribly hopeless and fearful.. ..Β Β 

• Β β€’Thread Starter

Β 
No, you don't have to act like you're together or even think about it during the course of your day. There is no need to think about it 24/7, and you probably shouldn't unless you can think about it in the context of already having the relationship now. If this person were your husband you probably would have your mind on other things some of the time, living your own life. Don't do anything that can undermine what you are doing to consciously create the relationship. This can be compared to planting seeds. You wouldn't plant seeds and go back and dig them up again to check and see if they are still there or if they show any sign of starting to grow. You would give them some time to sprout and grow because you know that that will happen because it is the nature of seeds to sprout and grow. You trust that this will happen. In the same way, trust that what you create in your sustained imagination, feeling it is true, living in the end, will do the same thing. Give it some time, be patient, don't feel desperate or hopeless. There's nothing to feel desperate or hopeless about. You're in charge now.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/20/2018 3:27 pm)

10/20/2018 3:38 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

mara wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Cynthia, thank you so much for sharing the link and your precious opinion. I will try my best.. The only thing is: After doing the imaginations, during the course of my days do I have to act like we are together? I generally cannot do that and sometimes feel terribly hopeless and fearful.. ..Β 

Β 
No, you don't have to act like you're together or even think about it during the course of your day. There is no need to think about it 24/7, and you probably shouldn't unless you can think about it in the context of already having the relationship now. If this person were your husband you probably would have your mind on other things some of the time, living your own life. Don't do anything that can undermine what you are doing to consciously create the relationship. This can be compared to planting seeds. You wouldn't plant seeds and go back and dig them up again to check and see if they are still there or if they show any sign of starting to grow. You would give them some time to sprout and grow because you know that that will happen because it is the nature of seeds to sprout and grow. You trust that this will happen. In the same way, trust that what you create in your sustained imagination, feeling it is true, living in the end, will do the same thing. Give it some time, be patient, don't feel desperate or hopeless. There's nothing to feel desperate or hopeless about. You're in charge now.

Thank you so much Cynthia! Let me start imagining! Have a beautiful day...
Β 

Board footera